Sign in to follow this  
Fugazi

Tournament of Retribution II Entry

Ok I'm back, sorry I haven't been around much lately! Here's my comic entry, probably quite mild compared to what I've been seing lately! :pir-laugh:

Enjoy!

4738853437_0564bea099_b.jpg

4739487122_144198e35e_b.jpg

Yes great entry. Proving that redcoat plans always back-fire. Hah!

Yuck he smells as bad as Croissant now. Good thing there is another even better lord in the redcoat army. That was our back-up.

Quite mild you said. :pir-laugh:

This is a great entry into the ToRII! It is disguisting, which is awesome. :thumbup:

Nicely built as well, it adds a lot to the comic! Especially those chairs are a nice touch.

Overall it is a very pleasant read, great job and good luck!

Very good comic!

You did a good job on the bluecoat's face and the building (especially the floor) is also well done.

Very funny, and good to see a redcoat smelling bad this time!

Nice comic! :pir-classic: Sadly, the Bluecoat pulling the wrong lever just shows how clumsy you are! :pir-laugh: And you Bluecoats watch each other on the toilet? That is disgusting! :pir-sick:

Ah yes, Croissant has been baked, eaten, and then came out, pooped on by birds, urinated on by monkeys, and had his head cut off by islanders. It must be relieving to see a Redcoat smell bad, instead of him.

-

General Redwater

Edited by General Redwater

Haha, a little gross but very funny, adn you nailed my sweet spot. The pictures. Very clear and fun to look at. I think I'll blog this a little later today. Keep your eyes on classic-pirates.com

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Yes great entry. Proving that redcoat plans always back-fire. Hah!

Yuck he smells as bad as Croissant now. Good thing there is another even better lord in the redcoat army. That was our back-up.

Lol! Yeah I'm sorry that my limited Pirate collection didn't allow me to use a better 'target' than a generic Redcoat. Next time I might use more decals to torture someone who will actually want to retaliate! :pir-grin:

Quite mild you said. :pir-laugh:

This is a great entry into the ToRII! It is disguisting, which is awesome. :thumbup:

Nicely built as well, it adds a lot to the comic! Especially those chairs are a nice touch.

Overall it is a very pleasant read, great job and good luck!

Thanks for your comments! Yeah, I went for yuckyness instead of violence, it's more my style! :pir-laugh:

Very good comic!

You did a good job on the bluecoat's face and the building (especially the floor) is also well done.

Thanks, yes if he survives it he might smell bad for a good while! But then, aren't them Redcoats gamboling in filth all day long anyway? :pir-blush:

Nice comic! :pir-classic: Sadly, the Bluecoat pulling the wrong lever just shows how clumsy you are! :pir-laugh: And you Bluecoats watch each other on the toilet? That is disgusting! :pir-sick:

Ah yes, Croissant has been baked, eaten, and then came out, pooped on by birds, urinated on by monkeys, and had his head cut off by islanders. It must be relieving to see a Redcoat smell bad, instead of him.

-

General Redwater

Well I'm not sure if the lever was a genuine mistake... we Bluecoats are very sneaky, and good actors too!

As for us watching each other on the toilet, well that's just a bit of artistic license! :pir-grin: It was easier to build the scene that way!

Haha, a little gross but very funny, adn you nailed my sweet spot. The pictures. Very clear and fun to look at. I think I'll blog this a little later today. Keep your eyes on classic-pirates.com

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Wow thanks! Photography was hard work. Actually I realized that making a comic is much more work and planning than I thought, so respects to all of you who churn them up every other day! :thumbup:

An extremely nasty entry on behalf of the Bluecoat cause. Very nice and very funny. I think you will find that, not unlike the Shawshank Redemption, the sewer will fill up and the Redcoat will swim out to safety and escape. That's just how tough we Redcoats are!

I'm happy you don't had crabs for dinner. CrabScales1.png

Edited by Skalldyr

Thanks for your comments!

I'm happy you don't had crabs for dinner.

You're lucky, if I had any CrabScales1.png in my collection they would have been right there on the table! :pir-laugh:

I think you will find that, not unlike the Shawshank Redemption, the sewer will fill up and the Redcoat will swim out to safety and escape. That's just how tough we Redcoats are!

Hmm... we'll see about that in Part 2! :pirate_skel1:

:pir-tongue:

haha, nice MOC..

But I have to say, that my only sympathy is for the rat that was in the sewer :pir-sad2:

:pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: