Sign in to follow this  
LAA

Custom Models Using 6211?

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Hey, I have the lego star destroyer (6211), but wanna make custom models for it. I know of the 2 alternative models for it, however, I would like to make something new...

Want to know if anyone knows where there are any custom models that can be made from this?

Also, I would like most pieces to be used from 6211, not a mini custom model.

All suggestions welcome!

Thanks!

EDIT: After thinking, is it possible to perhaps make an AT-AT from this model, or an AT ST?

Edited by KimT

Hey, I have the lego star destroyer (6211), but wanna make custom models for it. I know of the 2 alternative models for it, however, I would like to make something new...

Want to know if anyone knows where there are any custom models that can be made from this?

Also, I would like most pieces to be used from 6211, not a mini custom model.

All suggestions welcome!

Thanks!

EDIT: After thinking, is it possible to perhaps make an AT-AT from this model, or an AT ST?

If you use your immigenation than you can make those things.

I meant if anyone else has made a custom model using the 6211 set, and made instructions or posted a pic.

For anyone who likes Kingdom Hearts, I made terra's Gaia Bane keyblade from the 6211 set

I would like to make an AT-ST with remaining parts

I meant if anyone else has made a custom model using the 6211 set, and made instructions or posted a pic.

Considering that the set is mostly plates, I think the best option you have right now is to copy LEGO's AT-ST from the Battle of Endor set.

For anyone who likes Kingdom Hearts, I made terra's Gaia Bane keyblade from the 6211 set

Instead of copying what others have done why don't you just build your own from scratch?

You should just sit in your pile of pieces and let you imagination run wild; that's what I tend to do :tongue:

Do you have some pictures of this we can see? It sounds good.

You should just sit in your pile of pieces and let you imagination run wild; that's what I tend to do :tongue:

Do you have some pictures of this we can see? It sounds good.

I dont think I can make an AT ST now, I could try making an AT ST, but I'd have to disammble gaia bane. As for pics, sure. I took pics before actually to show a friend. Theres 3 I took, one next to a pool cue for you to judge length, one of my hand holding it sideways, showing how sturdy it is, and another verticle, showing its thickness. Also, its not colour wise correct, I dont have gold or blue pieces, its all made from 6211

Next to Pool Cue http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4194/dsc00002fq.jpg

Holding Sideways http://img143.imageshack.us/i/dsc00003ra.jpg/

Verticle http://img143.imageshack.us/i/dsc00003ra.jpg/

I dont think I can make an AT ST now, I could try making an AT ST

:sceptic: Did you mean, 'I don't think I can make an AT AT'?

:sceptic: Did you mean, 'I don't think I can make an AT AT'?

Well, I cant make neither.

I can make an AT ST with all pieces likely, however, since I'm using most for gaia bane, its not possible without destroying it, which I dont wanna do right now.

Well, I cant make neither.

I can make an AT ST with all pieces likely, however, since I'm using most for gaia bane, its not possible without destroying it, which I dont wanna do right now.

Oh, okay. My mistake. :blush:

It looks like you have only one option:

BUY MORE LEGO! :tongue:

BTW, it's 'I can't build either' Because the 'not'(n't) and 'neither' form a double negative, which equals a single positive, in which case the sentence now reads, 'I can build either one or both of them.' No offense intended. :wink:

Oh, okay. My mistake. :blush:

It looks like you have only one option:

BUY MORE LEGO! :tongue:

BTW, it's 'I can't build either' Because the 'not'(n't) and 'neither' form a double negative, which equals a single positive, in which case the sentence now reads, 'I can build either one or both of them.' No offense intended. :wink:

None taken. Ha ha! Yeah, I know about double negative. Its like how people always go "I didn't do nothing", which is a double negative, it should be "I didn't do anything" Good to see someone good at grammar and puncuation.

None taken. Ha ha! Yeah, I know about double negative. Its like how people always go "I didn't do nothing", which is a double negative, it should be "I didn't do anything" Good to see someone good at grammar and puncuation.

:laugh: