Sign in to follow this  
Davor

[MOC] Separatist Outpost 204 - Infiltration

gallery_101_23_281.gif

My hangar diorama finaly came back home after a month of Club Kockice EXPO10 exhibition in Technical museum in Zagreb, (we had more than 30 000 ppl on exhibition!!!) so after recycling the hangar i finaly made a proper size moc again!

Starwars: Separatist Outpost 204 - Infiltration.

90 cm tall.

2000 bricks used

Glow in the dark bricks used

55427373.jpg

52151572.jpg

58743157.jpg

35434456.jpg

Now that's a MOC ! :grin:

Great job 'Davor' - lots of detail through out the whole design.

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

How did the Clones avoid detection? Sounds like the droids are slacking off.

Haha, does it really take that much to fool a Droid?

The hangar Lois good, I'd love to see it under a blacklight so the glow I'm the dark bricks glow.

wow that looks awesome, you must have put alot of work into it

great job :thumbup:

acctualy less than 1 and half hours!

Wow that's a tall structure 'Davor', good job on this one! pirate_thumbup.gif I, too, love the smoothness/studless look of it, though it's kinda too smooth for me, particularly the walls of the bottom part and the top part, all I see are plain black wall without much detail/greebles (unless it is intended to be that way).

Hello!

A very detailed hangar fraction you're presenting to us here. :classic: You mentioned you used glow-in-the-dark pieces, so now I am curious how it looks in the dark with glowing pieces. Is there an image of that yet? :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Hello!

A very detailed hangar fraction you're presenting to us here. :classic: You mentioned you used glow-in-the-dark pieces, so now I am curious how it looks in the dark with glowing pieces. Is there an image of that yet? :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

That's what I just wanted to ask. :laugh:

Wow, that looks really smooth but I can't believe it only took one and a half hours to create this. *huh*

I would have needed that much time if I had the instructions. :laugh: What about planning etc?

hey guys!

tnx for comments! glad that you like it!

the thing is its already recycled so there won`t be any new photos of it. Glow in the dark tiles look cool with dimmed light, giving extra touch -nice ambient glow, but on the other hand in total darkness it looks to be honest...well....like crap...

yes it took only 1,5 h , I didn`t do any planing, straight from my head...I work very fast whan i`m inspired.