Sign in to follow this  
Infomaniac

"We Need More Reinforcements!"

"We Need More Reinforcements!"

4728517603_8b0327b257.jpg

"En route to Tatooine, Boba Fett realizes that delivering Han Solo to Jabba the Hutt may be trickier than he had anticipated."- Starwars The ultimate visual guide (97)

That is the understatement of the universe. Every half decent bounty hinter and mercenary in the galaxy attempts to steal Jabba's prized carbonite frozen spice runner. Not to mention the Rebellion who are just as desperate to keep Solo out of the clutches of the underworld.

4728518149_5b0fa4e774.jpg

A small squad of relatively untrained rebel troops attempts to recapture solo on the shipping port of Gall. A small band of half decent mercenaries also decides to join the fray, and hijacks a small cargo transport. Fett is outnumbered, but in no way outgunned. He takes on all of them at once in one of the most epic battles of the Starwars expanded universe.

4729165154_1ccbf64fd5.jpg

"We need more reinforcements!"

"But commander, there is only one of hhh..... (gets shot in chest)"

4729166704_5c348e6c86.jpg

The bounty hunters on their cargo ship.

4728520999_f468fc5004.jpg

The prize is a concept Boba Fett, so I thought that I might take a swing at a concept Boba of my own. He can be seen better on my flickr.

Flickr

C&C welcome

-Infomaniac

this looks cool although have never seen this which brings down epicness for me :sad: and also i cant tell how accurate it is evan though it looks very nice

great job :thumbup:

Wow, that's a pretty neat-looking entry 'Infomaniac', good job! pirate_thumbup.gif What really stands out is the flying Boba Fett, simply fantastic! I love how you did the flames on Boba and the rocket. Your photoshopping skills is quite good since I don't see the trans-clear pieces holding Boba and the rocket, so it really looks like Boba is flying.

And this fits on a 48x48 baseplate?

Great MOC,loads of action while still being non-confusing :thumbup:

Love the trans-blue parts - a smart use of those tall bricks.

I like the smoothness of the whole scene and Boba Fetts missile flying towards the rebels.