Sign in to follow this  
Mos_Eisley

E43D

May 25, 2011 12:01am

After waiting in line for 3 days, Star Wars fans are thrilled to be among the first to see Episode IV in eye-popping 3D!

Relive the adventure as stunning 3D visual effects bring you closer to the Star Wars galaxy than ever before! Dodge blaster fire as Darth Vader boards the captured Tantive IV, stand next to Luke as he stares off at the sunsets of Tatooine, dive "into the garbage chute, flyboy" as Luke, Han, Leia and Chewie escape Detention Block AA-23, escape the Death Star as Obi-Wan faces Vader for the last time, and celebrate at the medal ceremony as our heroes are honored!

epic1.jpg

epic2.jpg

epic3.jpg

epic4.jpg

epic5.jpg

A few more images can be seen on Brickshelf when public.

This is all contained on a gray, 48x48 baseplate with a tile width hangover on 2 sides. I think it is clear, but if I need to include a photo with a baseplate next to it, please let me know, KimT. It includes a total of 6 scenes, if you include the opening crawl, which I would say is a scene!

And, of course, thanks to Eurobricks, KimT and anyone else involved with this great contest!

Good lord, I have died and went to heaven!! This is perhaps one of the best mocs i have ever seen, great work!

Wow. Thats astonishing right down to the last detail. The compitition for large is heating up now! That is an amazing MOC. The compitition is far from over, but I'd say this is a serious contender.

A+ MOC!

I have been following the thread since the contest started and have seen some good to great MOC's, but this is one of if not the best one I have ever seen!!! Absolutely the most brilliant, creative and well thought out of any entry so far. You sir put your heart, soul, and love for all things Star Wars in this fantastic creation. I bow humbly and thank you for sharing your MOC with all of us and sincerely hope you get a bag with a white Boba Fett with an EB stormtrooper in the mail. Truly inspiring! :cry_happy:

Edited by Smack

Holy Lord.... WOW... as in freakin' WOW.... This has got to be one of the best MOCs I've seen so far, I can't seem to find the right superlatives to describe this majestic piece of art. I'm most impressed of the fact that the concept is so unique, you went "out-of-the-box" and not just made a simple scene but you managed to put multiple scenes in 1 entry.

I correct myself from my earlier post. I though the contest for the large-scale category was over when I saw ACPin's entry, now we have a 'ballgame'.

This is stunning! Its a really creative way of fititng in multiple scenes. The cinema audience takes up a very large area of the scene, but is only a tiny part of the overall experience. The audience is really important though, its like your sharing the scenes with them. Great entry, its a serious contender !

This is stunning! Its a really creative way of fititng in multiple scenes. The cinema audience takes up a very large area of the scene, but is only a tiny part of the overall experience. The audience is really important though, its like your sharing the scenes with them. Great entry, its a serious contender !

I agree, and what's more, the audience really doubles as both the movies audience and also as the audience that watched the medal ceremony (obviously there weren't any stormies, etc. at that ceremony, but just generally, it gives that feeling).

I'm incredibly impressed with both your skill and your presentation. What I especially like is how you used the black pieces and the curved parts to give the impression of a real "vignette" with the camera lens focusing inward on the center of the scene

Cheers!

Edited by Blackicep8ntball

A+ MOC!

No its not!

Its A++++++++++ :tongue:

I am left speechless after looking at this MOC!

So I will only say one more thing...

You have my vote!

this is utterly amazing and there is pretty much no way that you wont win

most impressive work :wub:

Wow, this is the kind of MOC you don't take apart.

Really stunning.

I want blue ray versions before 3d.

Wow! I love how you incorporated many different epic scenes into one MOC! :thumbup:

I usually don't comment on entries from contests that I'm not a part of, but WOW! :oh3::oh:*huh**oh2*

:wub:

Whoah, that is way too cool! I love how you put all of the scenes under the theatre as cut-outs, very clever! :wub:

My favorite detail is the back, where you used countless 1 x 1 printed letter tiles to recreate the scrolling text at the beginning of each movie :oh:

P.S. Luckily there isn't a minifig limit in the entries; I count over 100! :tongue:

That's incredible! I love it! I just can't get tired of that crowd- "I think we might have an infiltraitor or two..."

Words cannot even describe how much I love this entry! Everything is done perfectly, I can't even see one flaw! Amazing job, and I look forward to seeing more of your mocs in the future.

Wow,that is so amazing!

I default_wubnew.gifdefault_wubnew.gif it!

I think it will get my vote pirate_thumbup.gif

Thanks for showing!

Minxter

Epic MOC right there, KimT asked for an epic scene and you gave six all in one. Best entry so far.

Yeah, what a blast.

Nice work Mos Eisley.

You've really nailed it here - I think this is the widest interpretation of the rules so far :laugh:

HOLY....

Words fail me. Not only my favorite of the contest so far (got my vote!) but probably one of my favorite SW MOCs of all time!

Incredible. You broke the fourth wall and did something truly outta the box.

I hope this front pages or gets blogged about somewhere (after the contest?)

:cry_happy:

OMG ! :oh3:

That's the best one so far......and it's EPIC :grin: - AWESOME job 'Mos Eisley' - GOOD LUCK and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Wow. What more can anyone say, that truly is amazing. Are there any minifigs you don't have?