Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Legotron (Panzerbricks)

MOC: SdKfz 251/7

13 posts in this topic

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

This is my last MOC, a evolution of the SdKfz 251 used by german pioneer (enginer). This is the SdKfz 251/7 Pionerpanzerwagen model D :

4716765079_1cd337ea59.jpg

4717408272_52ce717621.jpg

I also created a new tripod for the MG42, to be used as a heavy machine gun, in order to have some support troops to add in my pictures:

4716757157_510f5b8dc6.jpg

I hope you like it.

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

i have not seen the original vehicle but this looks great anyway

really good job

i have not seen the original vehicle but this looks great anyway

really good job

Heres the amazing Original SdKfz 251:

sdkfz251-2-03.jpg

I have made a near similiar version but have modified many things to it to use for my upcoming army.

Nice work on SdKfz 251/7, its not everyday tou get to see such a nice build on a half-track MOC, let alone half-track MOCs in general.

Really good-looking MOC Legotron, good job! pirate_thumbup.gif Forgive as I'm not that well-versed in military vehicles, but is there a real-world SdKfz 251/7? If yes, then it would be better if you could compare your MOC with reference pics.

Really good-looking MOC Legotron, good job! pirate_thumbup.gif Forgive as I'm not that well-versed in military vehicles, but is there a real-world SdKfz 251/7? If yes, then it would be better if you could compare your MOC with reference pics.

Sdkfz_251_7sm.jpg

scxuf6.jpg

sdkfz251_7.jpg

I love it, if I could find instructions, I'd be making myself an army of them, for my apoc world :sweet:

Good job as usual! I really think you are one of the best lego WWII builders! Very impressed with all your work...

I love it, if I could find instructions, I'd be making myself an army of them, for my apoc world :sweet:

Not sure there'd be a suriving working version in a Post Apoc world, Mostly because theres probably no more than 100 left in the world. :laugh:

Not sure there'd be a suriving working version in a Post Apoc world, Mostly because theres probably no more than 100 left in the world. :laugh:

As we all know, with LEGO, anything is possible :laugh: