KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

Finding images that way has been around for a while default_blink.gif LEGO is much better these days at NOT uploading images to their cache. EB can take credit for that since they've been that way since I posted the pics of the 10188 Death Star way back in 2008.

Here's a less widely-circulated tip. If you want lovely high-res images too, use the following format:

http://cache.lego.co...000-xx-14-1.jpg

I've heard rumors of the battlepacks being only 3 figs, but one of the BP's will be a Mandalorian one.

Nothing sure though, it's still just whispers and unconfirmed stuff.

I think it's time to start the LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures and Rumors topic :laugh:

No worries guys - as soon as we really get into the 2011 discussion, I'll launch a new topic.

But so far we know nothing and speculation and wishes belong in the Future Star Wars sets topic, don't they?

I've heard rumors of the battlepacks being only 3 figs, but one of the BP's will be a Mandalorian one.

Nothing sure though, it's still just whispers and unconfirmed stuff.

Thank you very much for this information, KimT! :classic:

Imo it's very likely that we'll get two new CW BPs next year since the last years there was always one year CW/PT BPs and one year OT BPs.

But I don't think that there'll be only three figs in the BPs from now on - already with four minifigs they are not cheap.

Now the expression 'sky high'.....hmm......Cloud City maybe or something from a CW episode ?

I think it's very likely that with the new Boba Fett and the new Han minifigures and the new carbonite block we'll see a new Cloud City next year. But I fear that we'll still have to wait until nearly one year until we'll get confirmation of this set since it'll be an Exclusive and consequently will firstly be released in Sept./Oct. 2011.

Btw: I'm still hoping for a small or medium-sized set with Tusken Raiders and a Bantha. Chances are imo good since for the 30 years cellebration of ROTJ there surely has to be done a new Jabba mold for a big Jabba's Palace set - and TLG does surely not make two huge molds in one year.

Klaus-Dieter

So, hopefully the first 2011 wave list will be out around... mid August?

Mandolorian BP sounds great, but three figures doesn't. If they take a figure away and raise the price I won't be happy. :hmpf_bad:

I am going to guess that it might be a bit longer until we hear rumors about the Winter sets. Lego seems to be doing a better job of keeping their upcoming projects a secret. Jedi News always seems to have a list of possible Star Wars sets before anyone else. Of course, Whung is the ultimate source as well as KimT, who always seems to know more than he reveals.

Anyway, I am hoping for a new Clone battle pack, with a new style of helmets. And, since I only collect Clone Wars sets now, the only ones I really would like is a remake of a v-wing fighter and a version of the High-Altitude Entry Transport-221 seen for about 3 seconds in ROTS.

I would be willing to wait until summer for this set in order for Lego to do it justice with a high piece count. If they could create something as good as Rook's MOC but with a troop bay that would be great.

It would be nice to see an Admiral Yularen and Aurra Sing mini-figure from that line with a clone commander like Gree now and them. It seems like they stopped making specific commanders after the sets for the Clone War movie.

Finding images that way has been around for a while default_blink.gif LEGO is much better these days at NOT uploading images to their cache. EB can take credit for that since they've been that way since I posted the pics of the 10188 Death Star way back in 2008.

Here's a less widely-circulated tip. If you want lovely high-res images too, use the following format:

http://cache.lego.co...000-xx-14-1.jpg

:laugh:

Okay, my mistake. Now then, to track down whung...

Okay, KimT, I guess here is some information. A user from the german LSW forum Imperiumdersteine got some news of 2011 sets. It probably isn´t fake, I know him myself, he wouldn´t need something like fake setlists.

7913 Clone Battle Pack 14,99 EUR

7914 Mandorine (?) Battle Pack 14,99 EUR

7915 V-Starfighter (?) 26,99 EUR

7929 Battle of Naboo 29,99 EUR

7930 Bounty Hunter 49,99 EUR

7931 Fet Shy (oder Fett Shy) (?) 69,99 EUR

He said himself he had trouble making out the setnames because he got them through phone, but I guess they are Mandalorian and Clone trooper BPs, remake of the V-Wing from ROTS, Naboo Battlepack from Phantom Menace and something regarding the bounty hunters arc of The Clone Wars show.

The magnet will be added to the first post shortly.

Meanwhile I've compared the rumors I've heard to those of Navy Trooper Fenson and I've made a list in the new 2011 Picture and Rumor Topic - which I've pinned for now.

The magnet will be added to the first post shortly.

Meanwhile I've compared the rumors I've heard to those of Navy Trooper Fenson and I've made a list in the new 2011 Picture and Rumor Topic - which I've pinned for now.

We allowed to post there? Just making sure...

First of all the magnet set looks very nice.

Second, that list of first wave sets....can we trust it ?

The Battle For Naboo....PT or CW.....it could be either as CW is not finished yet.

Yes, to a Bounty Hunter set.....it doesn't matter to me if it's CW, PT or OT.

Now 'oder Fett Shy'.....what ?

Anyone who can read German.....help ?!

I'm a conformist! ! :yoda:

We allowed to post there? Just making sure...

Sure, just keep it 2011 there and 2010 here and it'll all be good.

A better picture of the new magnet set!

temp.jpg

enjoy :classic: :classic: :classic:

A better picture of the new magnet set!

enjoy :classic: :classic: :classic:

lol I made this picture last night in Photoshop and send it to KimT to post in the offical 2010 topic.

Going through the Catalog on Bricklink, I stumbled upon this:

66366-1.jpg

Now that's the way to make a Superpack 3in1.

A Hoth superpack :wub:

Must have...

That would be such a good combo if we all hadn't purchased two of the sets already! :tongue:

Meh, those older sets are like BPs so it doesn't matter I guess. Do you know the retail price Kim?

default_oh.gifdefault_oh3.gifoh2.gif Now I will have to get that just because off the box and I havn't got the wampa cave default_hmpfbad.gif

Just get the cave, it'll be cheaper default_laugh_new.gif

Too bad there's no Imperial battle pack, but it looks excellent. I'm not familiar with superbacks - would it be cheaper, the same, or more expensive then the sets involved bought together.

That looks nice! It would probably be more useful if it had a Imperial battle pack instead of a Rebel one, as the Wampa and Echo Base sets are already more Rebel-oriented as it is...

Nice find! :thumbup:

The previous superpacks have been 10% off retail price or somewhere close to that.

They did put the 66308 on sale pretty fast at a way better price.

I haven't seen the last superpack (with the swamp speeder) in any stores here in Denmark.

But I do hope to see this new one here.