Dragonator

General Discussion and Announcements

Good luck figuring that one out!

This picture really reminded me of the Hobbit/Lord of the Rings when I saw it, so I'm guessing something of the Medieval/Middle Earth genre.

This picture really reminded me of the Hobbit/Lord of the Rings when I saw it, so I'm guessing something of the Medieval/Middle Earth genre.

Could be. Or could not be. Could be that I just really took inspiration from the Hobbit's lightning and visual effects. I wonder.

Could be. Or could not be. Could be that I just really took inspiration from the Hobbit's lightning and visual effects. I wonder.

It could be that Blacktron Mafia was Sci-fi, or it could be that you just took cues from JJ Abrams' Lighting and visual effects... Or this could just be a false comparison... :look:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

It could be that Blacktron Mafia was Sci-fi, or it could be that you just took cues from JJ Abrams' Lighting and visual effects... Or this could just be a false comparison... :look:

Also yes.

Has anyone thought of doing an MSPaint Adventure styled game on the forums in Lego? I'm not sure how familiar people are with the concept, but the games general present it's audience with a character, and the audience gets to suggest actions for said character. I think it'd be kind of neat, but I currently don't have the time to plan such a thing.

I guess I should also ask if there would be interest in doing such a thing, because that'd be kind of important. :blush:

Expect a certain... ahem, surprise within a week's time :wink::cry_happy:

:grin:

Expect a certain... ahem, surprise within a week's time :wink::cry_happy:

Good.

So I'm interested in playing mafia here, but I've never played on EB (I've played several games on another forum) and the rules says you must participate in a Mafia School first. Do these happen regularly?

Edit: And the Last Mafia school was in October 2014.

Edited by Umbra-Manis

So I'm interested in playing mafia here, but I've never played on EB (I've played several games on another forum) and the rules says you must participate in a Mafia School first. Do these happen regularly?

You may as well sign up for Kingdoms Mafia, I'll make an exception for you. We've "initiated" four players who haven't passed a Mafia School recently, and I don't see why you can't do the same :wink:

You may as well sign up for Kingdoms Mafia, I'll make an exception for you. We've "initiated" four players who haven't passed a Mafia School recently, and I don't see why you can't do the same :wink:

This is fine. :thumbup:

Heads up, the usual writeboard site has closed down. :sceptic:

Hello,

We launched Writeboard back in October of 2005 as a stand-alone service. A few years later we integrated Writeboards into Basecamp Classic and Backpack. Today, the vast majority of Writeboards are created inside those two products.

As part of refocusing on Basecamp, we’ve decided to retire Writeboard.com. You’ll still be able to create Writeboards inside Basecamp Classic and Backpack, but you’ll no longer be able to start new stand-alone Writeboards here at Writeboard.com.

But don’t worry — any Writeboards you already created here at Writeboard.com will continue to work.

Thanks to everyone who used Writeboard.com over the years.

Onwards,

Jason Fried, Founder & CEO, Basecamp

BTW: I'm @jasonfried on Twitter or jason@basecamp.com via email.

Heads up, the usual writeboard site has closed down. :sceptic:

I know, which is why I started using Quicktopic for the present game. They use Quicktopic over at mafiascum.net too.