Sign in to follow this  
KotZ

ToR II Entry- Brothers in Arms

I beg to differ............................

-

General Redwater

Oooo... you have gone WAY to far, oh Joey, oh Joey, where are you, I need some help over here!

hehehe

I agree, the barrel vs crate thing is funny, what do you think he does in his barrel all day? He probably has a wii, a refrigerator full of soda, a rocket, and lots legos of course.

I want a barrel! :pir_laugh2:

Do you lie my new signature, soft bluecoat?

:wacko:Why yes your new sig is a lie. Very true for a Redcoat.

Err you mean like not lie Cpt. :pir-wink:

:wacko:Why yes your new sig is a lie. Very true for a Redcoat.

Err you mean like not lie Cpt. :pir-wink:

Oh, my bad, are you being naughty? Don't make me call Joey Lock!

Edited by Capt.JohnPaul

Oooo... you have gone WAY to far, oh Joey, oh Joey, where are you, I need some help over here!

hehehe

I like Joey's beard, he is a Redcoat you know, but you'rs does need a trim. :pir-skull: Bluecoats shouldn't really have a beard, they should have fuzz, not a beard.

I want a barrel! :pir_laugh2:

What is it with Bluecoats and their barrels? :pir-laugh:

-

General Redwater

I like Joey's beard, he is a Redcoat you know, but you'rs does need a trim. :pir-skull: Bluecoats shouldn't really have a beard, they should have fuzz, not a beard.

What is it with Bluecoats and their barrels? :pir-laugh:

-

General Redwater

Actually, I think it's fine, you only like Joey's because he's a redcoat!

Actually, I think it's fine, you only like Joey's because he's a redcoat!

I like Joey's because it looks great! As I said before, you'rs needs a short trim. Maybe you're brother can do it for you with his swordknife. :pir-skull:

I do think we should drop this beard discussion, it really is taking up a lot of space, and is going nowhere.

-

General Redwater

I like Joey's because it looks great! As I said before, you'rs needs a short trim. Maybe you're brother can do it for you with his swordknife. :pir-skull:

I do think we should drop this beard discussion, it really is taking up a lot of space, and is going nowhere.

-

General Redwater

Well, I did say before there should be a seperate topic, and you said I should have a fuzz, show me a pic of what this fuzz on a bluecoat looks like...

Oh, my bad, are you being naughty? Don't make me call Joey Lock!

Wait wait. You're a bluecoat?! Why the megablocks are you supporting Joey Lock then?! He is a Redcoat and you are a Bluecoat. *huh*

Edited by Lord Arjay

Nice entry! :pir-classic: You really made me laugh when you stuck Armandariz in a crate and said that crates are enemys of barrels. :pir_laugh2:

Indeed! A nice idea is popping up here..

Great comic! If it wasn't a bluecoat I would laugh. :pir-laugh:

Keep them coming guys! :thumbup:

Joey Lock is just that amazing.

Yes, he is one of the greatest Redcoats around. I would just think that Bluecoats would fear him, instead of loving him. :wacko:

-

General Redwater

Okay, I think someone needs to create a thread about beards, fuzz of Bluecoats, and how Capt.JohnPaul s a mini- Joey Lock. Anyway, let's get back on subject for the comic. I think some Redcoats need to help me, as I think I have a big target on my back as I went after CBH and Barrel-Boy...

Sad, sad sad sad. You just came up with a list of stupid and unrealistic things to get your name out there. :pir-hmpf_bad: Here is a list of stupid, inrealistic, things. And the continuity on this is bad, you would think it would be better from some one who wants to be a movie director right? :pir-sceptic:

1. When I'm being slapped with a fish, it's actually a god source of protein. (If it's rotten, why is it flipping and flopping still?

2. When the shark jumps out of the water, I don't think sharks jump more than 1 story high out of water, some sharks live in the mesopelagic zone, which is 600 ft to 3000 ft below the water.

3. Again with the shark, if the meat is strapped to my foot, but according to kingofthezempk, it was near my butt, which is a a couple of feet away from the gludius maximus.

4. When the shark brings me to jar jar binks, how did it get into that place while breathing?

5. When the shark brings me to jar jar, I am tied in the chain, but in the earlier pic, I was just hanging there. :imperialguard_commander1:

6. Just to let you know, kotz (kingofthezempk) uses jar jar all the time to torture people in mocs, it's nothing new or original, just one of those stupid gimmicks.

7. When he says, through stuff at the bluecoat because I hate "fruit" or what ever, look at the food pyramid, you should have those because it is healthy with all those vitamins and energy, I'll just be stronger. Stupid red coats. :imperialguard_commander1:

8. For continuity, the pic after kotz sais "through food at the bluecoat" you see the tower he was standing in, the table with the food isn't there anymore. What's up with that?

9. Super potions don't exist, and no one grows a beard AND become old with that gray hair so fast.

10. If your supposed to be SUPPORTING your side, why are redcoats so clumsy, they accidentely kill someone, not good.

11. They'll never get me! :jollyroger:

PS: This did put a smile on my face.

11. They'll never get me! :jollyroger:

PS: This did put a smile on my face.

The list he made or the entry? And yes, CBH, My firing squad took you out and you will fall into a shark...

Really? aw, sweet. That's cool! Thanks, even though you are a pathetic little Bluecoat :pir-laugh: