68 cm long and 32 cm wide model inspired by the racing vehicles from Star Wars:EP 1. With opening canopy, joysticks controlling the cables holding the engines, opening mouth revealing a laser cannon operated by a lever in the cockpit and retractable landing gear resembling claws. 17 wheels used in total.

pod01.jpg

pod02.jpg

pod03.jpg

pod05.jpg

pod06.jpg

Edited by grohl

"Errhhh, Watto like it!" mask_watto_deluxe.jpg:tongue: The use of wheels as the engine pods is different from what most folks would think for this month's Technic Challenge.

Thats a really creative way to use wheels, but are they considered wheels or just rims is another question.

Thank you all.

It is just inspired by Star Wars Podracers, but the thing you can see is just my imagination coming true through my hands.

Thats a really creative way to use wheels, but are they considered wheels or just rims is another question.

Good point. I hope for the first option. :pir-sceptic:

At first I thought: "where are the wheels ?", but then I saw that they were used in an unusual, but very cool, creative and original way. Very nice model !!! (Off-topic) By the way, your Harrier (which hasn't been posted here yet) is also very very beautiful !

Edited by Jurgen Krooshoop

Thank you. I have to say the same about your Little Devil. This car really took my heart. I love IT!