Sign in to follow this  
Kerntechniker

ToR II Entry

Great job! :thumbup: I love how all the Bluecoats die, it really gives it a warm, lovingly feel to it. :pir-grin:

Nice comic! :pir-sweet:

-

General Redwater

Hah you say that we bluecoats are cowardly, why not look at the actions your General has taken

I'll show mercy to you'r sigfig, if you show mercy to mine. Deal? :pir-sweet:

-

General Redwater

Mercy to the enemy? Tis a disgrace.

No Offense.

A good leader uses his every asset and willl not solely rely on brute force.

Oh god here we go. :imperialguard_commander1:

Using a gun is cowerdly? Are you insane? Would you favour someone who lays down there weapons to punch a say elephant? What kind of lunatic would do that?! We bluecoats may be outnumbered yet we make up for it through clever tactics executed with irresistablle charm. Do you think (snipped in order to save you from a boring rant :pir-grin: ) so you see that is why we triumph.

In reality he we I like your comic a lot. But what happened with the dynomite? :pir-look:

They are cowards going into your yard, seeing it, it's not so cowardly. Man, those weeds! :pir_laugh2: You'll have to do better than that!

Hah you say that we bluecoats are cowardly, why not look at the actions your General has taken

Mercy to the enemy? Tis a disgrace.

No Offense.

Ah, but I said that I would not hurt his sigfig, as I consider him the only real threat to the Redcoat empire, and I already have enough sigfigs to kill wack, so I also was trying to lower that list. I am not the least bit cowardly. You should watch out, speaking out like that will probably make you a target for our assasians. :jollyroger: Just a warning. :pir-wink:

-

General Redwater

Edited by General Redwater

@Kerntechniker-That poor bluecoat. He did not deserve that! :pir-wink:

You did pretty good with the effects, the hand getting cut off was a nice touch.

Ah, but I said that I would not hurt his sigfig, as I consider him the only real threat to the Redcoat empire, and I already have enough sigfigs to kill wack, so I also was trying to lower that list. ....

General Redwater

1- Im honored that you consider me a threat! :pir-sweet:

2-Wait? if Im a threat, your not gonna whack me? :pir-cry_sad: Am I not good enough for you or something?????? (and, strategically speaking, shouldn't you go after me? if im a threat?)

....well, thats redcoat thinking for ya....crazy. :pir-hmpf:

1- Im honored that you consider me a threat! :pir-sweet:

2-Wait? if Im a threat, your not gonna whack me? :pir-cry_sad: Am I not good enough for you or something?????? (and, strategically speaking, shouldn't you go after me? if im a threat?)

....well, thats redcoat thinking for ya....crazy. :pir-hmpf:

A Bluecoat General that I consider a threat is, in my opinion, a respected general that does not deserve to be whacked. Which means since I respect you, as a general, I think you should not be embarrassed by whacking.

And yes, you should take that as an honor, there are only two other generals that have the same thing. :pir-classic:

-

General Redwater

He gave the bluecoat dynamite to light and throw at the redcoats?well somebody has gone cuckoo wait that's just smart redcoats.

Edited by hawkrider

I guess the dynamite, will be used for something else. Maybe the time will come that you see it's part of the final solution for the bluecoats. :pir-skull:

YES YES YES YES GREAT ENTRY loved it when bricktain cuts up the blue coat :pirate_skel1:

THAT WAS THE BEST ENTRY SO FAR IN THE TOR2

THAT DESERVES TO WIN

loved it so much :pir-wub:

Edited by lego minifig67