Sign in to follow this  
anakev

"Join me, and together..."

-"join me' and together wa can rule the galaxy as father and son"

-"It's a trap"

good11.jpg

little update:

4727923166_b404c2beb1.jpg4727921494_a0bb731f8a.jpg

more details on my flickr gallery (down :wink: )

Edited by anakev

Funny! I can see this spawning a whole slew of Star Wars scenes with our admirable admiral popping up... :grin:

At first I wondered why you would make a third version of this scene, but then I realized that this one has something different! The actual structure is on a par with the other two that are competing, but Ackbar gives it that little bit more, just like the background does on the first entry submitted.

Why are you guys making it so darned hard to pick the best one? :tongue:

This is gonna turn into a contest of who has the best "I am your father" scenes. While it is of course epic, im hoping to see a lot of variety here with the entries.

This is gonna turn into a contest of who has the best "I am your father" scenes. While it is of course epic, im hoping to see a lot of variety here with the entries.

Oh believe me, I'm doing a scene from one of the movies which no scene has been done from yet!

Oh believe me, I'm doing a scene from one of the movies which no scene has been done from yet!

As Am I... :hmpf_bad: *Hopes It's not the same scene* :tongue:

Nice entry. Akbar definatley adds somthing, But voters will have to decide wether thats good or bad - I like it though :classic:

Nice entry - and twist :classic:

As Am I... :hmpf_bad: *Hopes It's not the same scene* :tongue:

I might be doing one, provided I get my large scale done in time.

Haha, that's very funny! :laugh: Nice job on your version of these scene 'anakev'! You managed to put two epic scenes in one shot. The humor makes this entry very special, and this might be your advantage in the competition. Hope it works well for you.

Nice entry anakev.

Best of luck when it's time to vote.

OK, I understand that you wanted to be funny with Akbar, but how is it a trap? The trap was to get Luke to come to Cloud city, but that already happened. o, there is no trap, is there not?

a little update :wink: !

OK, I understand that you wanted to be funny with Akbar, but how is it a trap? The trap was to get Luke to come to Cloud city, but that already happened. o, there is no trap, is there not?

for luke, the trap is to go with his dad!

Edited by anakev

Don't ruin a joke with logic default_tong.gif .