Sign in to follow this  
Special K

Complete Star Wars Minifigure Collection

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Does anyone have a picture of The Complete Star Wars Minifigure Collection???

It Would Be Greatly Appreiciated as I am writing a book about Star Wars Minifigures.

Thanks From Special K :classic:

Edited by KimT

There is a special book that has that already, and it came with a collectible luke skywalker fig. (I have it) Its the lego starwars encyclopedia. Its put away in a box right now so I cant get at it just at this moment to scan the pic, or get the publisher info, but Im sure a Google search will provide you with any of that info. It has all the figs, up through '09 at least. and maybe some of the 2010 figs.

If you need more info, pm me, and I'll dig out the book this weekend. (I got it last Christmas, but I put a few boxes of my books into storage while I do some cleaning)

...I have alot of books....(even a few I wrote on alchemy!)

Edited by Dan the Brickman

There is a special book that has that already, and it came with a collectible luke skywalker fig. (I have it) Its the lego starwars encyclopedia. Its put away in a box right now so I cant get at it just at this moment to scan the pic, or get the publisher info, but Im sure a Google search will provide you with any of that info. It has all the figs, up through '09 at least. and maybe some of the 2010 figs.

If you need more info, pm me, and I'll dig out the book this weekend. (I got it last Christmas, but I put a few boxes of my books into storage while I do some cleaning)

...I have alot of books....(even a few I wrote on alchemy!)

Thanks but i already have that book and unfortunantly it is missing a few and is not up to date cos it was published last year.

Thanks anyway though :wink:

Thanks but i already have that book and unfortunantly it is missing a few and is not up to date cos it was published last year.

Thanks anyway though :wink:

Go onto www.bricklink.com, go into catalogue and minifigs and star wars and they are all listed

There was the official poster of all the LSW minifigs that was released last year. But of course, it's not anymore updated since TLG released new figs this year. And I don't think that there will be official photos since new figs are always being done every year. Maybe you could check the "Show your Army" Thread here in the SW forum, there might be a few collectors out there who might have photos of their complete SW minifigs.

There was the official poster of all the LSW minifigs that was released last year. But of course, it's not anymore updated since TLG released new figs this year. And I don't think that there will be official photos since new figs are always being done every year. Maybe you could check the "Show your Army" Thread here in the SW forum, there might be a few collectors out there who might have photos of their complete SW minifigs.

Thankyou Very Much Your Help is Greatly Appreciiated :grin: :grin: :grin:

If you want I could throw together a collage of the Bricklink pictures. I cannot help in any other way.

If you want I could throw together a collage of the Bricklink pictures. I cannot help in any other way.

Now thats what im talking about that would be AMAZING JCC1004!!!

Thankyou heaps :grin: :grin: :grin:

I know a member on here collects just the fig's from SW, and he has a giant picture with all of them, if you search, I'm sure it'll pop up.

Sorry I don't remember his name.

I read in "the Brick", an annual magazine given out by TLC themselves, that there were over 300 unique Star Wars minifugures so far.

Quite a bunch...

I found these photos from our trip to the Lego museum in Billund:

pict0084.jpg

pict0085.jpg

pict0087.jpg

maybe they are of help.

I remember that. It was an exclusive for the 2009 'May the Fourth be with You' S&H sale. I know there's a guy on FBTB that had a complete picture, complete with animals, but I think it might be outdated now.

Does this help?

Yes it does Menq thankyou sooo much and i love your website!!! :sweet:

I read in "the Brick", an annual magazine given out by TLC themselves, that there were over 300 unique Star Wars minifugures so far.

Quite a bunch...

I found these photos from our trip to the Lego museum in Billund:

Wow thanks!!! :grin:

I remember that. It was an exclusive for the 2009 'May the Fourth be with You' S&H sale. I know there's a guy on FBTB that had a complete picture, complete with animals, but I think it might be outdated now.

Ive seen the poster and even when released was missing quite a few. Thanks anyway though you guys are great.

That index is highly incomplete, no work has been done on the OT section.

Even though Menq's pic is great i would still like to see some more pics and if JCC1004 is still going to do a bricklink collage for me that would be great.

Edited by Special K

Ive seen the poster and even when released was missing quite a few.

Yeah, I remember a complaint that it was missing some of the special edition 'figs.

Yeah, I remember a complaint that it was missing some of the special edition 'figs.

Yeah. Lego should make another poster showing all the ones they missed.