Sign in to follow this  
Admiral Ron

Thrawn's Demise

Howdy, I am not so good at Star Wars mocs, so please dont judge me too bad ;)

This scene depicts the moment when Grand Admiral Thrawn was killed by his bodyguard Rukh on the bridge of his flagship. From the novel, The Last Command

003.jpg

004.jpg

"It was so artistically done"- Grand Admiral Thrawn, his last words

As Captain Pallaeon is incapacitated

005.jpg

Deck officer going about his business

006.jpg

Bridge Officer trying to look busy

007.jpg

Stormtroopers patrolling the hallway below

C&C welcome!

Edited by Admiral Ron

I remember this from the book! I like it, a good bit of action, but your skin tones should match, it'd look better. :wink:

Not a bad job there Admiral Ron, actually I like it! Especially how you manage to get the right look of Grand Admiral Thrawn. Just curious, from what set did you get the blue head? I can't seem to remember where that head came from.

I remember this from the book! I like it, a good bit of action, but your skin tones should match, it'd look better. :wink:

Thanks for the comment! I shall change the heads posthaste!

Not a bad job there Admiral Ron, actually I like it! Especially how you manage to get the right look of Grand Admiral Thrawn. Just curious, from what set did you get the blue head? I can't seem to remember where that head came from.

I got him custom made from some person off Ebay, so It wasnt in any set, thanks for the comment!

Nice MOC. Palleon looks very pale :tongue: . IMO, Thrawn and Palleon are two of the best Imps in the SW universe. This depicts Thrawn's death very well.

looks good , But i am currently half way through reading it and you just gave away the ending :oh3:

looks good , But i am currently half way through reading it and you just gave away the ending :oh3:

Take that! how dare you try too finish the book! ;)

Sorry about that, but thanks for the comments everyone!

Its a good MOC but I've never read the book so its all new to me and not that epic.

Nice entry Admiral Ron.

Personally I'd whoop this with a load of tiles to make it smooth and shiny, but that's just what I prefer.

Nice Thrawn fig :classic:

Good luck.

Nice entry Admiral Ron.

Personally I'd whoop this with a load of tiles to make it smooth and shiny, but that's just what I prefer.

Nice Thrawn fig :classic:

Good luck.

I would have used tiles, but after attempting it, i didnt have enough tiles :pir_bawling:

Which makes me sad because I really wanted to. But thanks for the comments everyone!