Sign in to follow this  
Capt.JohnPaul

ToR II entry

Ok guys, this has made some fun out of Joey Lock's trip to fort nelson. And since I didn't have the correct face that joey's sig fig had, I used the closest one I could find, and I didn't have the old bicorn. After this, I think I'll have to file a restraining order on joey so he doesn't come after me :pir_laugh2: So here it is (I support the blue coats)

picture_1945.jpg

picture_1946.jpg

picture_1951.jpg

picture_1940.jpg

picture_1941.jpg

picture_1942.jpg

picture_1943.jpg

picture_1950.jpg

picture_1948.jpg

picture_1949.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

P.S. Joey Lock again, please don't kill me!

"Hehehehe" do you like it? :pir-blush:

Good job, you did.....but the End of the story isn't what I was expecting! :pir_bawling:

heh heh. Take that Redcoats!

...so, is this a little early though, I didnt think we were starting till later thou, on official entries... oh well, I dont think it will matter tooo much.

Im gonna wait till after the sighnups are over, for my official entry, so I make sure I have a good ol selection of lobsters to choose from to fry. :pir-laugh:

Thank you, thank you, it's the only swivel gun I had! And even with a supersized awesome gun he still died!

Is this an entry or just for fun. If it is just for fun then lets move it to the ToR Studio as that is what it is there for. Otherwise we are going to end up with a million ToR topics and no one will know if it is an actual entry. Thanks

Yes, this is an actual entry, I thought I read start a new topic in the forums, not in the studio. So yes, lets move it. Do you move it or do I somehow move it because I don't know how?

Edited by Capt.JohnPaul

You are correct, you start your own topic for official entries so it is fine.

The studio is just for fooling around and fun stuff.

I must have misunderstood something you said in your description. Leave it as its own individual topic.

The Bluecoats have now indeed drawn first blood!

Edited by Commodore Hornbricker

Oh sure, you don't have Joeys face or hat. Hmm, sounds more like you found some lesser captain and are too afraid to inform the public of your mistakes.

Non the less, sinking a redcoat ship is a very serious crime and we will get our revenge. :pir-skull:

Actually, I'm not afraid to post my mistakes and such, as you see, I just did it in my post (when I started the topic) , just like Glenn Beck!

REASON FOR EDIT: Wrong wording

Edited by Capt.JohnPaul

Oh sure, you don't have Joeys face or hat. Hmm, sounds more like you found some lesser captain and are too afraid to inform the public of your mistakes.

Non the less, sinking a redcoat ship is a very serious crime and we will get our revenge. :pir-skull:

Oh no, JohnPaul, I think they discovered our plot to use Joey for....well, hehe, they will find out! :pir-skull:

yes, your precious captain Joey is safe....for now!

@Capt.JohnPaul

....pssst, is the sharkcage ready? :pir-wink:

Do you think putting breakjaw from the agents theme would be too futuristic? If so, they'll need a fast brig to rescue him!

Oh no, JohnPaul, I think they discovered our plot to use Joey for....well, hehe, they will find out! :pir-skull:

yes, your precious captain Joey is safe....for now!

Oh yes I'm fine, Still got my fluffy beard, What about you Dan? Do you have one? Wahahaha! :pir_laugh2:

Anywho, Nice entry but not nice enough! You should have made sure it was me first, But luckily, I'll take pity on you, I'm after...Others...to kill first, You know who you are. :jollyroger:

Oh yes I'm fine, Still got my fluffy beard, What about you Dan? Do you have one? Wahahaha! :pir_laugh2:

Anywho, Nice entry but not nice enough! You should have made sure it was me first, But luckily, I'll take pity on you, I'm after...Others...to kill first, You know who you are. :jollyroger:

I've considered just going clean shaven altogether... the ladies hate to kiss a man with a fluffy face! :pir-blush:

I've considered just going clean shaven altogether... the ladies hate to kiss a man with a fluffy face! :pir-blush:

Oh but my girl loves it! :pir-wink:

Oh but my girl loves it! :pir-wink:

Guys, can we please do this fluffy face debate somewhere else, it's spamming up the topic. Thanks :pir-classic:

Hehehehe what part do you like best? (I think the answer is obvious! :pir-tongue::pir_laugh2: ) hehe

What have you BlueCoat scum done to my captain joey :pir-cry_sad: ?

Us RedCoats will have revenge :pir-skull:

What have I done? I dunno, read the comic.

Edited by Capt.JohnPaul

Guys, can we please do this fluffy face debate somewhere else, it's spamming up the topic. Thanks :pir-classic:

3 posts out of 22? I don't see that as spam :pir-sceptic:

3 posts out of 22? I don't see that as spam :pir-sceptic:

Well, it's been in other topics too and the way you guys fight over this, well... :pir-sceptic::pir-hmpf_bad: I think I see more debate over this.