Sign in to follow this  
Commodore Hornbricker

RULES Redcoat vs. Bluecoat Tournament of Retribution II RULES

I'd just like to point out that on the Classic Pirates Blog you have a post titled with:

ToR: Deadline for sign-ups: June, 29th

wheras later on in the same post:

The last day to do that is june, 28th

Trust a bluecoat to make such a silly mistake. :pir-hmpf::pir-tongue:

Actually this reminds me that I am yet to sign up. Would it matter if I did not finally chose a side until I do my actual entry? :pir-look:

thanks commodore!

I´ve decided i´ll sit this one down,it´s still to early i just got here.

So i´ll just observe how it goes,get some pirate legos first and get ready for next years ToR :pir-blush:

Also it´ll give time to see who is right,you or croissant, and then i´ll pick my side

So it really needs to be the exact red/bluecoat design? No substitutes whatsoever? Just making sure. :pir-blush:

Also, is it okay if one of the required soldiers is only a minor character in the story?

If you are using decals they don't have to be exact just recognizable. I think that means red and blue military uniforms from that period. It doesn't matter if one only has a small role as long as it is in there somewhere.

Prizes will be awarded to the top 6 vote getters.

Just kind of curious as from a cursory glance, I think it would create considerably different prize awarding scenarios, but does the top 6 vote getters apply only to the second round of the tournament or the top six vote getters in overall votes (the totals of both rounds combined)? I had assumed it was just from the second round, but it was a little ambiguous so I thought I would ask.

Thanks, and hope you had (or are currently having) a great vacation Commodore!

Just kind of curious as from a cursory glance, I think it would create considerably different prize awarding scenarios, but does the top 6 vote getters apply only to the second round of the tournament or the top six vote getters in overall votes (the totals of both rounds combined)? I had assumed it was just from the second round, but it was a little ambiguous so I thought I would ask.

Thanks, and hope you had (or are currently having) a great vacation Commodore!

Just from the second round. :pir-classic:

The winners should be announced in the next few days, so keep your eyes peeled!