Sign in to follow this  
Commodore Hornbricker

Tournament of Retribution II

..so, I never saw the first one, but is this one of those redcoat vs bluecoat events?

Im new to the contests. :pir-blush:

Blue is kinda my color scheme, so I'd be on that side.

Edited by Dan the Brickman

Please count me in on the Red Side -I might not be able to register, because I will be on vacation the next two weeks....

Regards,

JanSued

so many contest on EB, so many great Ideas of contests, but now that I found a job, I just.. don't have the time to build :'( Good luck contester, I'll not be able to enter but I'll be watching the contest with interest !

Sounds great, but what is the contest about?

That will all be explained on the 8th of June :pir-wink:

Yes. I'll be entering this year as a Redcoat. Too bad Joey probably wont be able to enter :pir-cry_sad:

Who said I can't enter? I'm not missing this for the world! :pir_laugh2:

I have too many redcoats not enough bluecoats, which means if i do join I shall have to think of something incredibly clever to make (well not that clever)

I have too many redcoats not enough bluecoats, which means if i do join I shall have to think of something incredibly clever to make (well not that clever)

One of the most important things about if we are to do this contest once more is wait. I believe Blackmoor is rather busy with his personal life and I haven't heard from Zuloo in a long while. Not sure whether they are too busy to join. Hopefully not, I'll have no one to humiliate! :pir-cry_sad:

Hmm wasn't it originally Bonaparte who posted this?

Anyways, the prizes are absolutely amazing as are those from the LDD contest.

I need to focus on my ships a bit more, but I will most likely enter one of these two!

I esspecially like that there are prizes even for the 4th to 6th! :thumbup:

This is brilliant. I read up on the tournament of retribution and it looks great.

Hmm wasn't it originally Bonaparte who posted this?

Yes, but Bonaparte can change the owner of a post so it looks like Commodore Hornbricker posted this. The Commodore is the one driving this tournament and the kind donator of prizes!

Yes, but Bonaparte can change the owner of a post so it looks like Commodore Hornbricker posted this. The Commodore is the one driving this tournament and the kind donator of prizes!

Really? Wow the Commodore must be rich! First the Fort, Then the armada, Now Prizes? Where does he get the money! :pir_laugh2:

Come on people, let's just be very gratefull to Commodore Hornbricker and not discuss where he gets his money from and what he does with it...

This thread is about discussing the prizes themselves.

Btw...it's more then obvious his employer is the East-Indian Trading Company :imperialguard_commander1: .

Connections to the Sicilian Mob my friend.

Never heard of the Omertà?

Wow. We are off to a great start! Thanks to Bonaparte for getting this topic started on my behalf and a special thanks to Mister Phes for the amazing graphics and Hound Knight for the awesome ToR II cartoon image. Zorro and Blackmoor and many others from the crew have worked hard for the past two months to bring this contest forward. We will have many special Tournament announcements in the comming days and weeks and will be explaining soon how the Tournament will work this year.

While I am donating the prizes, I do so on behalf of the entire CP crew and volunteers who spend countless hours on all the great content, contests and daily maintenance that makes CP and our pirates forum one of the most vibrant and energetic on Eurobricks. So thank you all and all who participate in ToR II. As you can see your efforts will be richly rewarded! So stay tuned.

cant enter this one because i have only 1 bluecoat (And the torso is in very very bad shape) But im wait to see ur entrys guys (Specially the Redcoats) :pir_laugh2:

Captain Becker