Sign in to follow this  
Zorro

Bayonets at Dawn Contest

It was a close call but the first prize goes to (Pr)Etzel - The "Kalabalik" at Bender

4584542798_520cda2145.jpg

He will receive the following 'Armybuilding Package' to enlarge his force even further!

gallery_3951_85_21250.jpg

gallery_3951_85_70091.jpg

gallery_3951_85_8539.jpg

gallery_3951_85_28532.jpg

Second place is for Perfectionist - Battle of Fontenoy (May 11, 1745)

p1040978s.jpg

His prizes are 5 of the 8396 Soldier's Arsenals below as well as 5 extra Brickarms bayonets and clips!

gallery_3951_85_27296.jpg

Both of you please do send me your contact details by PM so I can ship out your prizes!

Many thanks to all participants, voters, the Classic-Pirates.com and Eurobricks crews and Brickarms for donating some wonderfull items!

Please allow one month for prizes to arrive.

Congrats PrEtzel and Perfectionist! :pir-sweet:

Your entries were great, and so were all of the other ones. Excellent work to all!

Congratulations to both of you. Your entries were great.

Congrats! Your entrys were excellent! I especially liked Perfectionist's entry and I'm glad he won! I would like to thank the people who voted for my entry, maybe next time! This was a fun contest and a privilege to be a part of! Thanks to everybody who put this on.

Thanks,

Capt. Stabbin

:jollyroger:

Yay and fluger congratulations to Pretzel!

The details you put into that MOC were excellent! Well done!

Congratulations from me, too. Perfectionist must be quite happy, that he joined the contest with his "rushed" entry :) Well Done both. And thanks for all who voted for me.

Hurray, I won! :pir-sweet:

Thank you everyone, especially the C-P staff for arranging the contest! It was very fun and I think it has brought us some really nice battle MOCs. Congratulations to Perfectionist, a well deserved price winner. :thumbup:

With the great 'Armybuilding Package' I will now be able to make more armies, so I hope I will present another battle MOC later this year.

Definitely worthy winners, congratulations! :thumbup:

I was very impressed by the standard of entries - and also enjoyed learning about battles I knew nothing of.

Hurray, 2nd! Now I hope to get my first ever tag :pir-grin:

First of all a huge thank you to everyone who voted for me. :thumbup:

Although everybody sais it has been a close call (and the entries were fantastic indeed), PrEtzel was the clear favourite from the beginning of voting.

His entry was absolutely fantastic using innovative techniques and featuring both a full interior and a very interesting background story.

So he is an absolutely deserved winnner for sure! Congratulations, PrEtzel! :thumbup:

As Aalak stated already my entry came together in quite a rush, I bought the plants from my local Lego Store on Saturday afternoon, built it on Sunday and photographed it on Monday :pir-grin:

So yes, I'm very happy indeed given the amount of time I had available!

Now I'm very curious to see those Brickarms bayonets with my own eyes. I haven't been much into 3rd party items so far, but that can change :pir-grin:

More Redcoats is also great since my British army is kind of smallish..

Thank you Zorro & everybody else who made this contest possible! :thumbup:

Congratulations to both winners, those are some great prizes!

I'd also like to thank everyone who voted for me, I didn't expect so many votes :pir-classic:

Gaetano

Congrats fellas, I hope you enjoy your prizes :thumbup:

Congrats to both winners, hey I blogged both of those, cool.

Congratulations to both of you Etzel and Perfectionist! You have deserved it. :thumbup:

Enjoy your prizes and a big compliment for all the other contestants for participating! :pir-sweet: