Oky

MOC: Hoth Generator Attack

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Power Generator Attack

p1070436_small.jpg

Before General Veers destroyed the Rebels' main power generator, he sent a recon force to scout ahead and take out the rebels guarding the generator.

All pics are links to their hi-res versions:

p1070443_small.jpg

p1070444_small.jpg

p1070446_small.jpg

p1070449_small.jpg

Man down! The brave rebels are standing their ground by the power generator, but one after the other gets hit.

p1070453_small.jpg

While his comrades cover him, a pilot undertakes some repairs on the generator.

p1070467_small.jpg

An imperial officer tries to attack the rebel pilot repairing the generator, but instead, he slips on frozen puddle.

p1070452_small.jpg

A closer view at the inside of the trench:

p1070469_small.jpg

Some more straight-on views:

p1070464_small.jpg

p1070455_small.jpg

p1070459_small.jpg

p1070462_small.jpg

Brickshelf Gallery

Happy Anniversary, ESB! :classic:

Edited by KimT

Wow - this is excellent. I can totally picture this in the original movie :thumbup:

I love the work you've done on the power generators

I quite like this. A bit of humour in it aswell (Love the faceplant rebel trooper and the ice skating imperial officer :cry_happy: ) The technique used on the power generator is a good one too. Never seen that before on a power generator MOC, and I like it. Good use of curved slopes too for building up the snow.

Good work :thumbup: and good luck in the contest.

AWESOME 'Oky Wan' just simply AWESOME ! :grin:

The power generator and the imp. officer taking a spill are my favorite parts of this MOC !

Great work again and I'm a conformist! 'Oky Wan' I'm a conformist! ! :vader:

I really enjoyed looking at this MOC! I have to agree with everyone about the generator. It is IMO a brilliant design. I hope you do well in the contest!

Very nice. I really like the shield generator.

It is funny as well.

Well Done :classic:

Wow.

Great work - a shame you did that for another contest :grin:

This is really good considering you did this with three days to spare. :thumbup: Well done!

Nice little bits of humour are always welcome too!

Great job oky :thumbup: The generator looks awesome and I love the officer who forgot his ice skates lol. Good luck.

I love everything about your creation, but I have to say the technique you used for the dead rebel trooper's arms is definitely my favorite bit. Very creative and looks great!

I love everything about your creation, but I have to say the technique you used for the dead rebel trooper's arms is definitely my favorite bit. Very creative and looks great!

Thanks for the kind comments. :classic:

Good use of curved slopes too for building up the snow.

Thanks. The guys over at CABG say the snow doesn't have enough layering. I'm glad I could at least please you. :tongue:

Wow. Great work - a shame you did that for another contest :grin:

Hehe, yeah, but then again, it's not in the right format for your contest anyway. :wink:

Thank you. You must really love this, seeing how you posted that twice. :tongue:

To be honest, this doesn't have as much detail as I would have liked it to have. I ran out of time so I wasn't able to add things like blaster shots, explosions, or snow layers. Also, the lighting in my pics is pretty bad, making the pics look more yellow/warm and blurry than they should be. Oh well.

:laugh::laugh:

I love the jokes you added into this already brilliant MOC. The power generator is lovely, I don't know if I've seen one that looks that good before.

Then all the snow incidences :grin: really made me laugh.

Great job, I'd vote for you.

Ha! I love this! The 'dead' Rebel is hillarious, and there's a nice techiniqe there for the Imp.

I gotta chime in and say that the dead/faceplant Rebel is awesome. The power generator is a great design, too.

I like it!

While his comrades cover him, a pilot undertakes some repairs on the generator.

p1070467_small.jpg

I like this part the best because I used it in a MOC I built last night. They I log on to EB to find it again! Nice!

-sologuy369