Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Batcave MOC II

theaterindex.gif

I wasn't crazy about the yellow bricks in my first Batcave MOC (Yellow Batcave), so I thought I'd redesign building this one around the Batmobile. I think this design and colors work out better:

straight.jpg

batcomputer1.jpg

Batman Standing on the Highest Platform

Right Diagonal View

Steps Leading into the Batcave

Batcave Gold Power Generator

Prison with Catwoman Escaping

Two-Face Helping Catwoman Escape

Batmobile Exit

Rear View with Batmobile

Rear View - Larger

Rear View of Batmobile

Top Right Diagonal View

Top Left Diagonal View

ALL Images

I think this one came out better than the 1st and looks great with the Batmobile inside (which is an awesome set)!

*y* Yeah, this looks much more like Batman's cave! (The other one still reminds me of some "Robin Cave" because of the coloring! :-D )

Very good MOC that you got there Brickster!!!

This colorscheme is alot better than the previous one.

Now you just need to build the Wayne Manor on top of the cave ;-)

Thanks for the compliments. I must say that out of all the recent themes, I really like these Batman sets. I hope we see some Batman city sets with black, grey, and red buildings (not just vehicles). This is a very good theme and the batmobile is an especially enjoyable set. It's very detailed, very slick/smooth with flats and curves, and the front shooter has some strength. I can't recall looking forward to more new sets in a theme in the past few years. Great theme!

I hope we see some Batman city sets with black, grey, and red buildings (not just vehicles).

Amen to that, Ghost Rider! ;-)

Anyway, nice MOC! The overall design is great, but I would like to see some more detail. A Bat Computer, crime lab, and a Bat drinking despenser would help a lot (Okay, the last one was a joke. X-D ). Anyone for a Batcave 3.0? ;-)

Oh, yeah! I can think of a few ideas for that.

Maybe gotham PD, or Wayne Manor?

Personally, I really think you should try making a robbery scene. You could have 2 Face rob Gotham bank with his henchman. I bet it'd look great! I'd would have made it already, except I don't have any batman lego..... :'-(

Keep on buliding! ;-)