BrickworldBryan

Brickworld 2010...coming right up

7 days to Brickworld. Guidance is a go for launch...

Definately hoping for a safe journey for everyone. Dave are you and Stacey staying at the hotel the whole time? Cuz that would be a long expensive stay...

I took a day (mostly) off from building yesterday to work and watch the Blackhawks. The Stanley Cup Champs I might add! :grin:

Now a frantic sprint to the finish. It is LEGO only for a week. Can't wait to see everyone and their bricks in space, space, spaaa...

6 days to go. Surgeon is go for launch...

Do I have enough time to get everything done?

We finished all of our lighting tonight and started packing. Should be able to get packed by the end of the day tomorrow and then relax on Sunday and Monday. I've got a couple MOC's I'm finishing up but I think I'm pretty much good...assuming everything makes it to Chicago intact.

Only a couple days!

-Dave

And I'm officially enroute, currently at a cafe at Amsterdam airport Schiphol waiting for my flight to Chicago to start boarding. :grin: (horribly expensive Internet, but what can you do.. :tongue:)

Well, you could stay off the expensive Internet, but then there's no fun in that! See you in a few hours. Off to the airport now to get the Aussie!

5 days to go. Control is a go for launch.

Looking forward to meeting you quarryman.

Dave you and Stacy are way ahead of schedule and much too relaxed. Perhaps you should come to my house and help me build until Thurday. :wink:

Stash I have to give you a call. I will need to pick up a couple of sets on my way to the convention due to a screw up in my bricklink order. I hope you have a build a buzz set at the store!

I am so hyped about my first brickworld, may try to bring a moc along in my carry-on, but I was to late to register for displaying it if I do, so probably wont. Going to end up completely rebuilding it in black while there anyhow :tongue: Can't wait to meet some if not all of you guys there! and before I forget, 4 days left! :thumbup:

Edited by Fires-storm

4 days to go. Procedures is a go for launch.

I can't believe it is so close. My weekend help for building did not pan out so I am really pressed for time! Looking forward to meeting you firestorm.

If I don't get a break I'm going to be the spacey one! :oh:

PANIC MODE IS SETTING IN!!!!!!

I still have a bunch of MOCs to finish up and packing to do.

...ugh, sleepless nights and coffee ahead of me till BW. :hmpf:

I've had my stuff packed in boxes and ready to go for over a week now... Yes, I wrote that just so you guys could say "Screw you Chris!" HAHAHA

Looking forward to meeting everyone this year! This will be my third BrickWorld. For those of you that are new to this, don't worry, we don't bite (well, Stash does, but you have to pay extra for that). It'll be a week you'll never forget (or make that "never remember" but only if you do it right)!

I'll be easy to find if you don't know my face. Mark Kelso (the other MOCpages moderator) are going to have an 8ft MOCpages banner over our setup. Find the banner and you'll find us! See you all in a few days!

~Chris.

PANIC MODE IS SETTING IN!!!!!!

I still have a bunch of MOCs to finish up and packing to do.

...ugh, sleepless nights and coffee ahead of me till BW. :hmpf:

I know how you feel. I'm the same way. I'll be lucky to be done by Thursday.

3 days to go, Network is a go for launch.

Chris I will not use harsh words but wisdom; When it comes to MOCing with LEGO. "A journey it is, a destination it is not." :yoda:

I figure all of this last minute building is not only with LEGO but my character as well.

Polish guy I don't drink coffee but anything caffeinated will do!

DHP I guess it is good we are all in this together. Thanks for your empathy.

Almost no sleep for me last night, I finished up My MODUEX centerpiece MOC (wont say what it is, come to BW to see it first).

I'm almost done with building. :cry_happy:

2 days to go. Recovery go for launch.

I'm gonna need a week of recovery after this marathon of 14 to 16 hour building days!

1 crazy day to go! CapCom ready for launch.

This is going to be a great weekend!

Tomorrow is the big day!!!

I will have a hard time sleeping tonight with excitement!!! :grin:

My car is almost packed up with my display and almost ready to go!

3:35 on Thursday, June 17th, 2010. We are starting to pack the cars. We are trying to pack our bags. We are trying to finish MOCing. We WERE smart enough to go register last night and avoid the huge crowds today. The nice part is, all of us are relaxed.