BrickworldBryan

Brickworld 2010...coming right up

Hey everyone.

I have been a real slacker when it comes to announcements this year. Sometimes life gets in the way of fun. But, we are on the home stretch to Brickworld.

So, thank you all for your excitement about the event. We are looking forward to the best one yet as we take over the entire hotel. Craziness will ensue. In the mayhem, just remember, we are all there to have a good time. So, no throwing bricks (especially real ones) at each other :wink:

Okay - I don't have anything really useful to say...just wanted you all to keep it up as we run down the final stretch!!!

See you in a few weeks.

Bryan

So looking forward to my third BW - it will be great meeting old & new friends and enjoy all the plastic :laugh:!

There are so many cool things planned for this year and it will be great to see old friends and meet new ones. Brickworld is the highlight of my LEGO year and I can't wait for June to be here.

Now I just need to kick it into high gear and get all of my MOC's complete.

-Davey

Can't wait to spend time with friends, meet some new people, and see everyone's MOCs. I'm extremely excited to see so many FFOLs signed up this year :classic:

~Stacy

Looking very much forward to my first BW, I'm sure it will be one amazing experience. Always nice to meet up with new people, and looking at the amount of registrants there sure will be quite a few people to meet. :grin:

I'm looking forward to attending my first Brickworld during the public day. I am anxious to see everyone's MOCs along with my sig-fig at Stash's display. I also can't wait to swing by the Brickmania booth to see what Will has up his sleeves for Brickarms at Brickworld! (I wouldn't mind another Cyborg Infiltrator minifig!)

I'm sure it will be one amazing experience.

There's no way it won't!

Can't wait to meet everyone who's coming!

There's no way it won't!

My current worry is that I'll miss my flight, it leaves in the middle of the night (06:30) after all :laugh:

Awful... Just awful, still have so much building to do, so little time, gonna have some sleepless nights building for Brickworld. (goes to put on coffee maker) :hmpf_bad:

Haha, It sure will be good to see everyone again and to meet new people!!! :laugh:

Ok i'm all ready to go! Fly out on Wednesday next week! woot!

And of course I have packed the most important stuff ready for its 10,000 mile Journey

blog1.jpg

Thanks to all the BrickWorld crew! Also really looking forward to giving my presentation about Interactive modelling - Friday 2pm!

Really looking forward to it. I can't wait to see everyone again. It feels like it has been an entire year since I last saw them. :tongue:

Less than two weeks! I'll bet there's a lot of frantic last minute building going on right now. :wink: I still need to figure out how I'm going to add lights to my MOCs...

Edited by fallentomato

Let the countdown begin. 9 days to go till we see bricks in space, (echo) space, space, spaa... Give me a go / no go for launch.

8 days to go. Booster is a go for launch...

And about 57 hours till I start the Brickworld journey :grin: (no, I'm not going to do an hourly countdown, that would be spamming :tongue:)

And about 57 hours till I start the Brickworld journey :grin: (no, I'm not going to do an hourly countdown, that would be spamming :tongue:)
Bring everything, I seriously need to build with you guys at Stash place - I´m so behind :cry_sad:! But that´s Snafu for me&BW :tongue:!

Safe travel - see you soon :thumbup:!

I think we are all a little bit behind, but that's half the fun for these types of things!

I sure wish a Fabuland dog would PM me with his flight info soon. This way I know when to pick him up from the airport.....

I think we are all a little bit behind, but that's half the fun for these types of things!

It's almost like you're implying I'd rather be out drinking beer tonight than sitting at home stressing to finish my MOCs :laugh:

I sure wish a Fabuland dog would PM me with his flight info soon. This way I know when to pick him up from the airport.....
Yada yada yada ...... :tongue:
It's almost like you're implying I'd rather be out drinking beer tonight than sitting at home stressing to finish my MOCs :laugh:
Yeah I know, I get that feeling too - he´s a hard ruler of his kingdom!

Sorry i stopped reading after the beer comment :thumbup:

Safe journey boys see Stash and Quarry on Sat, and Copmike on Monday.

Safe journeys everyone! Stacy and I are finishing up lighting on our layout and will start packing on Saturday (hopefully). We're leaving Tuesday morning for Chicago and should get there by mid-afternoon.

Can't wait to see all of you!!!!

-Davey