two XL for propulsion? is this not a little bit overkill?

I was just trying to make 2 XL motors for drive. This car does not need 2 of them. I plan to make more chances, the one will be - 1 XL motor to drive it. I will also put a second diff at the back, so the car will have 4x4, part time drive, but first I need to buy a second diff. :classic:

Interesting MOC, it seems to drive and steer very well.

If you want to make it 4WD you should have the same wheels on all axles, otherwise you will have problems when you drive it. Also I suggest you that you put a central differential in the car, if you do not plan to use it off-road.

I'm sure it'll be great when it's finished.

Interesting MOC, it seems to drive and steer very well.

If you want to make it 4WD you should have the same wheels on all axles, otherwise you will have problems when you drive it. Also I suggest you that you put a central differential in the car, if you do not plan to use it off-road.

I'm sure it'll be great when it's finished.

Thanks! :classic: I will put the same diff at the back. I will not add a third diff - full time drive has not good performance for off-road drive. :classic:

Here is a new version of the car. Now it is powered by 1 XL motor - horizontally mounted. There is a gimbal to the rear axle, but not yet added a diff. It is stabilized - the battery box is lower mounted.

I have made more changes. Now the car is 4x4 part time and it has a better rear suspension.

019118618-big.jpg

More pictures - click here

Video -

It uses 2 XL motors - 1 for steering, the other for driving.