• 1 - Poor
    • 2 - Below Average
    • 3 - Average
    • 4 - Above Average
    • 5 - Outstanding!

Just bought one!

Just got home!

GONE to build my new tower! Cya!

Ok, finished. Looks awesome. 'Really liked the design: elegant, functional and the tower looks beautiful after you finish it. The catapult is everything I expected, plus more: it's real, it's more than just a pic :classic:

Must get, IMHO.

Thanks for the review!

I voted "Average" in the poll. I agree that the tower itself is the best part of the set. But without the stickers! I hate stickers - don't all AFOLS hate them? These should have been printed pieces, not cheap stickers! This leaves a very bad impression!

The catapult is a bit too big and crude... Sure, it looks evil and cool, but somehow I don't seem to like it. :sadnew:

Edited by Nikola Bathory

Just got this as a present from my girlfriend.

I love the build, though I wish we got a couple shields for the Lion Knights!

While not as good as some of the other sets (dark tower, castle and prison carriage); this is not definitively a nice set.

What I like most are actually the stickers - I find these good stickers as opposed to most other stickers - and the window piece. The grill on the window piece is different from the other window pieces as in for instance the MMV or the black tower and the castle. I think this gives the tower a more castle-ish look.

Best, K.

Edited by KristofBD

Great review! I recently bought 2 of these sets because it was Buy One get the second 50 % off. I love how my Lego Kingdom is growing with the castle and two towers. :)