Sign in to follow this  
Fez

Dont be Jerks on our fourms, please.

Im from FBTB and I noticed one of your Members "Bricke" has been a Jerk on our fourms. He attacks people and then claimes that he cant speak his mind. Yhea, well speaking his mind seems to be cussing like a sailor and making fun of people for not liking the Red Sox. Cant we all just be friends here? :)

First of all, welcome here, Fez!

I hadn't followed the Brickie-Problem on FBTB, so I'm not really sure what happened there... And I can't even remember that he's a member here.... ( :| alcohol, bad bad alcohol... :D )

We don't have any strict rules (at least none that are written down) and we hadn't had any situation where we had needed any strict moderation... We set up a word filter (*waves to david* ;)).... And here ends every strict management.... ;)

IMO you won't have much problem with any people as long as everybody stays calm and kind, a friendly word surely reduces the problem immediatelly... Some harsh warnings like "I don't like you, and I can ban you, so stay calm!" aren't the right way to solve problems, so they shouldn't appear here... ;)

Oh, I looked at the member list and hadn't found any "Brickie".... Why do you think he's coming from here?

Oh, I looked at the member list and hadn't found any "Brickie".... Why do you think he's coming from here?

Before he got banned, he posted a thread about all of FBTB being idiots. He said the Eurobricks was the only place where you could "Speak your Mind".

We set up a word filter (*waves to david* ;)).... And here ends every strict management.... ;)

Yes I like that, but earlier I said something and the filter didn't pick it up, is the Megablocks filter sick?

Before he got banned, he posted a thread about all of FBTB being idiots. He said the Eurobricks was the only place where you could "Speak your Mind".

Hi Fez ! Welcome here and be sure that we are taking this very seriously. We've never had such a bad advertising for our community since the begining !

We are quite close to fbtb because of our members since some are posting on both forums and since we get Star Wars sets pics always before Fbtb lately (10131, EP III sets,...), fbtb members are coming here to have a look ;)

We won't dare such habbits from our members against fbtb. The post this guy made makes no sense at all (because we don't have any brickie here). But don't worry, we'll find out who he is (99,9% sure), with the help from fbtb mods (thank you denise) and our local Sherlock Holmes, Apophys. I hope this story won't gives you a negative opinion of our community because we are really open minded here and we don't want people to think we're agressive when we're not :/

And thank you for revealing this story to us :)

We set up a word filter (*waves to david* ;)).... And here ends every strict management.... ;)

Yes I like that, but earlier I said something and the filter didn't pick it up, is the Megablocks filter sick?

You always use new words... So let us time to update the world filter

Lets not let this one guy (or whoever it is) ruin the relationship we have with FBTB. We want to work together with them but still be able to have fun at our forum.

We don't hate the guys at FBTB, we try to get on with them. Hopefully we will still be able to expand our community without some fool trying to stop us.

Jon.

Brickie? He could use a lesson or two in general courtesy or politeness. I'm surprised it actually took as long as it did for him to go.

Brickie? He could use a lesson or two in general courtesy or politeness. I'm surprised it actually took as long as it did for him to go.

Well then I hope he will calm down, here, whatever his nickname is... (Have I mentioned we found out who he was here ?).