Sign in to follow this  
Randal

A brick I couldn't find the set for.

In LDD, there is a piece that looks like it is for a pirate ship, called something like "Skull deck" that looks like the back of a galleon. But when I was looking through the Pirate sets, I couldn't find it on any ship. (Unless I missed one) I was trying to see how to incorperate it into a model, as part of it at the top doesn't match other lego bricks, or at least not any I could find to match it.

In LDD, there is a piece that looks like it is for a pirate ship, called something like "Skull deck" that looks like the back of a galleon. But when I was looking through the Pirate sets, I couldn't find it on any ship. (Unless I missed one) I was trying to see how to incorperate it into a model, as part of it at the top doesn't match other lego bricks, or at least not any I could find to match it.

If you download LDD Manager, you can search for LDD brick names and find the BrickLink ID. If you post that ID here, it will be easier to help.

EDIT: Or why not take a screenshot of the part and post it here.

If you download LDD Manager, you can search for LDD brick names and find the BrickLink ID. If you post that ID here, it will be easier to help.

EDIT: Or why not take a screenshot of the part and post it here.

I would, but I'm not at home on my own computer, but I will later. I think it's at the bottom of the section that has the bicycle and motorcycle parts and propellers. It's definately in the section that has the viking ship sections.

I would, but I'm not at home on my own computer, but I will later. I think it's at the bottom of the section that has the bicycle and motorcycle parts and propellers. It's definately in the section that has the viking ship sections.

Why not wait with posting until you get home? Sorry, but these kind of vague questions are not easy understand or deal with.

That's it. That's the piece. Thank you.

So I guess the top wasn't meant to be connected, from that set you showed. bummer. I'll just look at the afts of the larger pirate galleons.

Edited by Randal

Is this the piece?

It was used in one of the 4 Juniors Pirates ship so you might have missed it if you searched only the System Pirates.

Well, thanks a lot Etzel. Here I'm trying convince a fellow member not to post too vague questions, and then you have to come in and provide the answer. Swell. :tongue:

Anyway, great to see you here at the LDD part of the universe!

Well, thanks a lot Etzel. Here I'm trying convince a fellow member not to post too vague questions, and then you have to come in and provide the answer. Swell. :tongue:

heh. too vague for you, maybe. =)

Something vague to one person is crystal clear to another. But I'll try to be more specific in the future.

Just a little power of deduction does the trick :tongue:

One piece that looks like the stern of a ship would probably be a quite big piece. Where would you find such big pieces? Ah, the 4 Juniors themes, and there was a Pirates sub-theme. Looking at the sets and there it was. Easy as pie! :grin:

And I didn't even realize I was in the LDD section, I just clicked the topic from the Board Index :blush: I think I'm gonna leave this forum to you computer nerds but feel free to call me if you have trouble finding pieces or understanding vague questions :tongue: