In the process of uploading a model to a Bricklink Wanted List, I attempted to change the condition to Used from Any Condition but every time I enter "U" it says I have only the option of typing 'N', 'U', or 'X'. I entered 'U', without the accents, and kept receiving the same message. Any ideas on what is the problem?

-W7U x64

Thank you...

It's a bug, plain and simple. Thanks for noting, I'll fix it in the next release. As a workaround you can do a Search&Replace on the generated XML-code.

Hello

Maybe you can't do it, but can you add the possibility to know the price of the part list with PaB.

I hope you understand me, I'm bad in english.

And, good work !!

Hello

Maybe you can't do it, but can you add the possibility to know the price of the part list with PaB.

And, good work !!

They're talking about using this with LEGO Universe mode, in which the parts are not available through PaB so LDD won't let you check.

Hi Spike.

That's a pretty good idea. I'll look into it and see if it's easy to do and easy to maintain. The problems I guess is that it's a matter of 1) extracting the prices, 2) maintaining the price list, and 3) what currency to use. And even if I do manage to make something useful, please note that it will only sum the price for the the bricks that are marked "DbM-brick" in LDD Manager. But, if you've designed your model with mostly such bricks, it will give you a good estimate of the price.

Anyway, the best solution would in any case be to upload a part list directly to the PickABrick-site, and you would not only be able to check the price, but also buy the bricks, but I haven't managed to do that from LDD Manager.

They're talking about using this with LEGO Universe mode, in which the parts are not available through PaB so LDD won't let you check.

yes, but only for the no LEGO Universe mode :)

@Superkalle: I understand the problem. So maybe, if you can extract the price, write in your soft, prices are only for "titre indicatif"(I don't know said it in english)

But if you can't, isn't a problem. I had my part list, so is good :)

Hi, thought i'd give this prog a go to generate brick lists for easy ordering but i am having trouble dl'ing it from the links provided. The webpage seems to time out when hitting the download button. :( Is this something im doing wrong or is it something wrong with the site it'self ?.

Cheers.

Hi, thought i'd give this prog a go to generate brick lists for easy ordering but i am having trouble dl'ing it from the links provided. The webpage seems to time out when hitting the download button. :( Is this something im doing wrong or is it something wrong with the site it'self ?.

Cheers.

Well, it should definitely work. It's hosted on SkyDrive, which is the Microsoft Live site, and I've never heard of anyone having problems downloading from there, but maybe some of the other forums members can help out?

Nope, I even did a connection trouble shoot and that says something is wrong with the skydrive site it's hosted on. Hmm is there anywhere else I can get this file from ?

There is a problem with Skydrive not allowing downloads of files 10mb or more to (from what I have figured) a large majority of people around the globe. There have been some talk of work arounds like adding ?path= in the middle of the url or ?download at the end but from what I have tryed and what I have read these do not work.

Is anybody able to email me the zip or add it to a different host other than skydrive please. ?

Edited by Trainee

Hello

And, good work !!

I agree with Spike, I use LDD Manager to create parts lists to order models made in LDD through PAB because the price through PAB is significantly cheaper than through DBM.

Sal

WFB, WI

Nope, I even did a connection trouble shoot and that says something is wrong with the skydrive site it's hosted on. Hmm is there anywhere else I can get this file from ?

There is a problem with Skydrive not allowing downloads of files 10mb or more to (from what I have figured) a large majority of people around the globe. There have been some talk of work arounds like adding ?path= in the middle of the url or ?download at the end but from what I have tryed and what I have read these do not work.

Is anybody able to email me the zip or add it to a different host other than skydrive please. ?

I'll look into this. Hang on.

EDIT: Well, I can't figure out what the problem is. The file is 12 Mb, and skydrive has a 50Mb limit for uploads, for which I assume it has the a 50Mb download limit. So, until I hear that that others report the same problem, I assume it has to be with your local connection?

Anyway, I'll try to help you out. If you PM me your mail adress, I'll mail you the file.

@ Superkalle: Trainee does not yet have the required (minimum) 10 Eurobricks posts to send you a Private Message (PM).

@ Trainee and others wanting to download LDD Manager v0.96: I have posted the 12.8MB LDD Manager v0.96 ZIP file on MegaUpload. Here is the link.

Edited by DLuders

@ Superkalle: Trainee does not yet have the required (minimum) 10 Eurobricks posts to send you a Private Message (PM).

@ Trainee and others wanting to download LDD Manager v0.96: I have posted the 12.8MB LDD Manager v0.96 ZIP file on MegaUpload. Here is the link.

Hi DLuders

Regarding 10 min posts, I gave Trainee rights to do post, so no problem, but thanks for pointing it out. :classic:

And regarding the Megaupload - I appreciate it, but I'd prefer to have a single download site, just to be able to keep track of which version is the most current etc. If you could remove it from MegaUpLoad, I'd be greatful. If Skydrive continues to be a problem for more users, I guess I have to switch (perhaps to Megaupload :classic:)

@ Superkalle: Very well, it has been removed from MegaUpload.

Many e-mail servers will have trouble handling 12.8MB file attachments.

Edited by DLuders

Hi. I have now recieved the program through email thankfully it did work ok :). Now it's time to install, sit back and work through making part lists so I can get my bricks through PAB.

Thanks again all.

I look forward to many eventful posts in my future with Eurobricks.

Hey,

Great job with the manager! Been using it a ton for my projects, super useful.

One thing I noticed, don't know if its a problem on my end or something, but when I installed the newer version, models took approximately 10 times longer to load.

While some of my models are large, I tested it with a single 1x1 brick and it took 3 minutes to load. My computer is pretty fast, and it was working pretty quickly in the older version.

Any ideas?

Any ideas?

Yepp - and it's called bad programming :tongue:

No, but seriously, I re-wrote the queries completely so now it's ultra fast and no hick-ups. Will have a new version out shortly. Might however wait for the new LDD to come out first, to check if any bricks have changed etc. (I'm guessing that there is a new version soon, since they always come out early april when DbM updates their brick selection).

Just making a few brick lists for up coming projects in LDD then loading the parts into Ldd Manager to make the lists ( this is awesome btw ). I tried to export the list using the 'copy to excel' button but it came up with an error. Now I'm assuming because I don't have any MS Office programs on this computer i.e. Excel, it cannot generate the specific file. Now I use for office work "OpenOffice.org" which is the free Java equivalent to MS Office and fully compatable to a degree. OpenOffice.org does come with an Excel data base program called "OpenOffice.org Calc". Is there anyway to add into the programming of LDD Manager the ability to use these programs instead of the MS ones or something I can alter in there to point it to the Calc instead of the Excel ?

Just making a few brick lists for up coming projects in LDD then loading the parts into Ldd Manager to make the lists ( this is awesome btw ). I tried to export the list using the 'copy to excel' button but it came up with an error. Now I'm assuming because I don't have any MS Office programs on this computer i.e. Excel, it cannot generate the specific file. Now I use for office work "OpenOffice.org" which is the free Java equivalent to MS Office and fully compatable to a degree. OpenOffice.org does come with an Excel data base program called "OpenOffice.org Calc". Is there anyway to add into the programming of LDD Manager the ability to use these programs instead of the MS ones or something I can alter in there to point it to the Calc instead of the Excel ?

Good question. I'll look into it.

In the meantime, the easy work-around is to simply select the entire part list (Ctrl-A), and copy-paste into the Calc - because that's basically what that "Export to Excel"-button does.

Good question. I'll look into it.

In the meantime, the easy work-around is to simply select the entire part list (Ctrl-A), and copy-paste into the Calc - because that's basically what that "Export to Excel"-button does.

Cool,it's amazing the little things you forget you can do lol. Thanks Super.

You're welcome :classic:

It is amazing what you can do on the internet, anyways, this is a marvelous program and really helpful to me and pretty much anybody else who downloads it.

Thank you.

Edited by LegoCityFanatic