You can actually upload LXF-files directly to BrickLink nowadays. I'm not sure how accurate it is though (and if it covers all bricks in LDD).

Yes, I tried that and if you build in Extended mode and have pieces in the wrong color it rejects your file and doesn't tell you want was wrong so you can fix it.

Yes, I tried that and if you build in Extended mode and have pieces in the wrong color it rejects your file and doesn't tell you want was wrong so you can fix it.

If you're getting the error, please send in a bug report to bugs@bricklink.com. I opened a ticked for this issue a while back, and when I checked on the status today, I was told that I was the only one that had reported it...

On 06/07/2016 at 11:13 PM, ALCO said:

I get this quite often.  My lad builds in LDD with the wrong colour and then Bricklink rejects it.  I now use BOTH LDD and STUD.iO and once the LDD file is finished I import into STUD.iO to check it for errors as it has a direct backend to Bricklink.  When I get error codes come up I then replace the colours or parts as required.  Then I use the feature to UPLOAD TO MY BASEPLATE and that then lets you create a Wanted List directly.  It's a bit of mucking around and I still can't find a good solution to manage the the whole building process from design right through to order reconciliation.

After latest security hotfixes from Microsoft LDD manager is no longer working. I Think it is because VBA code is no longer allowed to execute.

On Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 2:35 AM, BennyT19 said:

I get this quite often.  My lad builds in LDD with the wrong colour and then Bricklink rejects it.  I now use BOTH LDD and STUD.iO and once the LDD file is finished I import into STUD.iO to check it for errors as it has a direct backend to Bricklink.  When I get error codes come up I then replace the colours or parts as required.  Then I use the feature to UPLOAD TO MY BASEPLATE and that then lets you create a Wanted List directly.  It's a bit of mucking around and I still can't find a good solution to manage the the whole building process from design right through to order reconciliation.

I had a good method of doing this before www.rebrickable.com was redone. You used to be able to upload LDD files and alter the colors and parts and save them as private MOC's. Now they have done away with all of that do I have to find a new method. I have not had the chance to try Stud.io yet, so that is a good idea.

3 hours ago, ALCO said:

I had a good method of doing this before www.rebrickable.com was redone. You used to be able to upload LDD files and alter the colors and parts and save them as private MOC's. Now they have done away with all of that do I have to find a new method. I have not had the chance to try Stud.io yet, so that is a good idea.

What exactly has changed? You can still upload LDD files in personal lists.

6 hours ago, ALCO said:

You can do this now with http://rebrickable.com/users/****USER****/lists/ just put your user name there. It is also under the "My LEGO" drop down as My Custom Lists.

15 hours ago, supertruper1988 said:

You can do this now with http://rebrickable.com/users/****USER****/lists/ just put your user name there. It is also under the "My LEGO" drop down as My Custom Lists.

So THAT is where it went!!! Wow! Thank you!! I was so mad when I saw they redesigned the site and I looked all over but could not find the private MOC's I had uploaded. This is great!

On 7/25/2017 at 11:00 AM, snakebyte said:

After latest security hotfixes from Microsoft LDD manager is no longer working. I Think it is because VBA code is no longer allowed to execute.

Thanks for letting me know. I guess it means that LDD Manager is now official dead. I'll remove the download link soon. 

8 hours ago, Superkalle said:

I guess it means that LDD Manager is now official dead.

This is unfortunate, but hey, yer back! (and so am I)