Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Dystopia: Day 6

Wait a second everybody, though I believe what you guys are saying is true, I have to tell you guys that I have a night action too. I am the doctor believe it or not, I was the one who protected sandy the night she was killed, though I'm stillnot sure exactly how I killed her. Then last night I protected ellen by order of the late Deborah. I have only had this action for two days now, but I can assure each and everyone of you that seth, ellen, and I are sane.

I can also confirm that what Samantha is saying is true and that she is not lying about being a doctor.

It's been just about 24 hours, you may now vote. The number of votes needed to convict is 4.

That all explains a lot. Thank you for coming forward, Ellen, it is exactly what we needed to start putting the pieces together. I think you've made some very important points, plus I'll add that as I said, the person who goes along with the wrong votes, but acts like they aren't entirely sure, always looks suspicious to me. If they are so unsure, why do they keep doing it, failure after failure? Because it kills the people they want killed. The person who most fits this patter, as well as your theory is...

Vote: Bill / Big Cam

I'll stake my life on it at this point. Well, I am staking my life on it, since I think we're in desperate trouble if we don't make the right move here. Getting their killer would make the rest almost too easy. It's about time we got a break and this is it, I think.

Assuming this is correct, I suggest you block Pryce tonight. If this is wrong, may God have mercy on our souls.

Vote: Bill / Big Cam

I think I have sated my reasons enough.

Shirley said earlier that she could confirm or deny your night action, Ellen. The fact that she votes with you now, makes me trust your story.

Vote: Bill Campbell (Big Cam)

Say hi to your old friend Cyril.

The votes are in, and a conviction has been reached. Big Cam/ Bill Campell is to be convicted today.

Bill backed away from the mob.

"Hey, come on now, you gotta believe me. I'm innocent, I tell you!", he said. But it was too late. Everyone was convinced that he was crazy, and in order to save themselves, he must be eliminated.

4625374202_efaa29ca9d.jpg

"Please, I just want to get off this island like the rest of you! You're all just gonna end up killing yourselves if you do this!", he cried again. But before he could continue, a hatchet flew from the mob. No one saw who threw it, but everyone saw who it hit.

4625374258_571c1b2b40.jpg

It spun and stuck itself sideways into the side of Bill's neck. With the air knocked out of him, he could only gasp and choke as blood came pouring through his trachea and out of the area between his shoulder and vertebrae.

He crumpled to the ground, with the hatchet still stuck in his neck, dead.

4624769903_79a3b35058.jpg

"Oh well, let's hope he's sane", said Ellen.

Unfortunately, she was wrong. Bill Campell was one of the last Sanes. It would take a miracle for the remaining Sanes to make it through the night...

It is now night, please send your night actions in to Ricecracker.