Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint_M

Character Cue

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

4609424887_e9901759a3.jpg

As I haven't the means nor the space to build large chuncks of scenery. Nor do I have the parts to make a custom figure (not just yet anyway), I decided to make a "Character Cue" for a certain Final Fantasy Character.

I hope to make a few more for other characters too. When I have the time and have finished another of my planned MOCs

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

'Certain Character' huh? Wouldn't happen to be Aeris would it? :tongue:

*Deadpan look* No duh...

Heh, I had always planned to make the Church, but it ended up so big in all my sketches and LDD MOCs that I kinda gave up. Then as I sorted my Lego I saw I had a whole load of pink flowers and brown tiles, so I made this.

Not sure what to make next though, there are a whole pile of FF characters to build for.

Heh, I had always planned to make the Church, but it ended up so big in all my sketches and LDD MOCs that I kinda gave up. Then as I sorted my Lego I saw I had a whole load of pink flowers and brown tiles, so I made this.

Is it the "Advent Children" church scene with Cloud and Tifa?

It is a characture clue/cue

So it is supposed to be for Aerith (why is pale pink torso so expensive? TLG make more!), mainly taken from Crisis Core, in which the flowers grow pink (yet they seem more yellowish in the original PS1 game and then are white in Advent Children... A horticultural mystery!). Most of my reference pictures are from CC, so I stuck with it for this build. Hey, if I ever get rich and have plenty of space, I can build the whole thing :thumbup: