Sign in to follow this  
maxi

66341 Review The "super" 3 in 1 Pack

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Hi , I´m batmax and I´m new on eurobricks .

(-Sry, my English isn't very good-)

Here´s my first Review of the "super" 3 in 1 Pack :

66341 The "super" 3 in 1 Pack

post-10679-1273928852.jpeg

post-10679-1273929926.jpg

Contains: 1 Swamp Speeder , 1 Clone and 1 Assasin Battlepack

Minifigures: 1 Jedi Barriss Offee, 2 Battle Droids , 1 Super-Battle Droid , 2 Clone Trooper , 1 Clone Commander , 1 Clone engineer , 1 Clone Trooper (from Ep. III) , 3 silver Assasin-Droids, 2 black Assasin Droids

Pieces: SS: only 176 , C-BP: 72 , As-BP: 94 = 342

Year of Release: 2010(TRU)

Price at Release: 69,99€

Theme: Star Wars/Sci-Fi

Ok :sceptic: , sry have some problems with the presentation of picture´s in this Topic:

So here is the Gallery form IDS(=imperiumdersteine/Lego Star Wars forum):

http://www.imperiumdersteine.de/album.php?albumid=1776

Description:

This "Pack" I got from a Toysurus in Munich/Bavaria.

It contains 1 Swamp Speeder and one Clone and Assasin BP each.

Minifigs: are ok .

Barriss Offee was the only intresting fig in this "Pack".

Price: was to expensive .

70€(= ~ 80$)

Only 342 for 70€.

So more than 0.20€ for each piece!

Finally: If you need only the Swamp Speeder , don´t buy the "super-Pack" ! I think it would be to expensive...

I hope you enjoy my first Review on eurobricks , even if my Englisch it´s not the best .

see you later ... maybe :tongue:

Edited by WhiteFang
Indexed

Thanks for sharing this review with us :classic:

Pretty nice review batmax.

I also think €70 is really overpriced. ($81,11 :oh3: )

I got it for a more reasonable price; €50, and even more rediculous: the SS alone (if you can find it) here in the Netherlands, is also €50 :hmpf:

Nice review anyway, just a little different from what I'm used to. :thumbup:

Edited by commdr_neyo

It is interesting to see how the box was/is packed. I would figure the "Swamp Speeder" would be in its own box like the battle packs.

I don't like this set, it's way too expensive. :hmpf_bad:

One thing I've noticed alot, mostly in SW, is that Lego wastes alot of space in the box. :sick: For example, this set has twice as much room than it even needs, and all it does is make it looks like you're getting more. :hmpf: And why do the clone BPs need seperate packaging?!

If this was a poll, I would have chosen poor. :thumbdown:

I don't like this set, it's way too expensive. :hmpf_bad:

One thing I've noticed alot, mostly in SW, is that Lego wastes alot of space in the box. :sick: For example, this set has twice as much room than it even needs, and all it does is make it looks like you're getting more. :hmpf: And why do the clone BPs need seperate packaging?!

If this was a poll, I would have chosen poor. :thumbdown:

I agree, this pack is a pretty big rip off. The Swamp Speeder was packaged much the same way, put in a box way bigger than it needed to be in order to 'justify' the price. Barriss is a lovely fig though and I really like the new Phase II Clone having the dotted mouth to match the stormtroopers, so this does have some redeeming qualities. The battlepacks are meh and my least favorite of all the ones Lego has released so far.

Thanks for the great review maxi, and your English was fine. :thumbup:

Edited by Destroydacre

Great 1st review on a "set" I have not seen! Personally I feel this set is a waste. I am not a big fan of the Assassin Droid battle pack (save the crome) and to me it does not make sense to put phase 1 Clone Wars clones in the same box with a phase 2 clone. I understand that Lego is passing the SS set as a "Clone Wars" set but I don't think they are fooling anyone - unless of course they plan on releasing more sets with the phase 2's. Big ups for the Barriss Offee fig though & with Aalya being released this summer I hope it means more jedi are on the way!

I agree, nice review of the sets. I can't get over how over-sized that Superpack box is. It's at least twice as large as it needs to be. I know it would be less shelf space, but I wish LEGO would return to smaller boxes.

This was almost my first lego star wars set I ever bought.

But the price was too high imo. Glad that I'm not the only one so I did good in not buying.

I did buy the clone troopers battle pack and the AAT as my first star wars sets and I'm happy about the result.

Might have to buy more star wars :tongue: . Going to be hard with the new Kingdoms line.

That's very curious how they package that. I hipe it's cheaper or at least the same price as buying all 3.

Thanks for the review.