Sign in to follow this  
Sérgio

MOC: Lusitanian Train Hotel

traintech1.jpg

Hi everybody.

Finaly i finish my first long trip passenger train :)

with the participation of my friend Jay Fields, made a replica of a long-distance trains that connect Lisbon to Madrid, the "Tren Hotel Lusitania '

This train is usually pulled by some locomotives to the Portuguese border, which the Alsthom CP2600 which we have here or the Siemens CP5600 what's the head.

This Siemens was created by my friend Jayfiels where they can see the instructions on his site in http://jayfields.freeserverhost.net/MOCplans/

is the first time show a locomotive that Portuguese is not orange: P

the coaches are my Talgo version 4C, which are of Spanish origin

at the end gives this nice train:)

the photos were taken at an event held to Lug PLUG Portuguese, and nothing better than to make a nice layout background in the pictures:)

dscf1791.jpg

dscf1793.jpg

dscf1801.jpg

the real stuf

zreal_5600comtalgo.jpg

img1387zf7.jpg

Video of real train:

Video of lego version

With Siemens CP 5600

With Alsthom CP2600

BS Folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=431159

Best Regards!!!

Edited by Sérgio

Looks great there Sérgio!

Unfortunately your BS folder isn't yet public so I can't see any more photos yet, but do the coaches have an interior? And although the height difference between loco and coaches kinda looks odd, I think it works ok here. That is realistic after all!

Good work, I look forward to seeing the rest of your BS folder. :classic:

Looks great there Sérgio!

Unfortunately your BS folder isn't yet public so I can't see any more photos yet, but do the coaches have an interior? And although the height difference between loco and coaches kinda looks odd, I think it works ok here. That is realistic after all!

Good work, I look forward to seeing the rest of your BS folder. :classic:

Hi!! thanx !!

These coaches are even lower than the locomotives.

I do not do interiors, because of the complex system of coupling and not have much weight to be able to move

Hi,

thanks for sharing. Good that you also found a way to solve the one-wheel-truck problem with bricks.

I once (back in 2001) build the InterCityNight train, a German "hotel train" using Talgo waggons:

icn_total_sun.jpg

LEGO InterCityNight

I'm a conformist!,

Holger

Hi,

thanks for sharing. Good that you also found a way to solve the one-wheel-truck problem with bricks.

I once (back in 2001) build the InterCityNight train, a German "hotel train" using Talgo waggons:

icn_total_sun.jpg

LEGO InterCityNight

I'm a conformist!,

Holger

I know well your work:)

when he wanted to do with the Talgo complex system researched your monocoupling:) also use the one brick with spring.

You can see this link as I did http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=418998

pleasure in exchanging ideas with you:)