WhiteFang

Eurobricks/Classic-Town.net Collectible LEGO Minifigs Series 1 Contest

The ninja sensei is getting ready to start a class with new recruits at the local dojo. But except for one shy little boy, the new kids are a bit too eager... They need to learn some respect, and not just jump around or try to take the ornamental weapons from the weapon shrine!

This vig is for the ninja minifig. It's my first MOC posted at eurobricks, and also the first vig I've ever built, so be nice :blush:

post-9319-1274703064.jpg

post-9319-1274703073.jpg

The town folk eagerly await the start of the fashion show where all the new clothes will be revealed.

a vignette for any or better said all the new collectible minifigs.

4635094750_ab329ac317.jpg

4634494555_ed2a69a06d.jpg

4634494785_abb8f26e9d.jpg

As the frst rule for this contest reads: "Create a town based vignette where you could display any one of the 16 new Collectible Minifigs from Series 1." I at first thought that the vignette had to be suitable for displaying any (read all) of the new figures... Hence a catwalk where all can be displayed.

Hope you enjoy it. I am really enjoying all the entries (and going to the store to check wether the figures are already available here)

kind regards, stanley

Well, I did say that it might be hard to tell exactly where the minifig belongs in my vignette if I couldn't put him in it. I tried numerous ways around it, but no luck. So instead, I'm just going to ignore that annoying little rule. To hell with your rules, mods! My chosen minifig IS in this MOC, and he's right there in the open where he's meant to be, accessories and all!

It only LOOKS like he's not in the MOC. That's what these guys DO.

lookup2.jpg

What's that, lady? You saw something up there? What, way up there? That's gotta be eight, nine floors, miss. A shadow? Wearing all black? Hah! What was it, a ninja? You been reading a couple too many issues of the Daily Shrieker, ma'am. Ninjas watching over this city? Don't make me laugh! Ain't no ninjas here, ma'am, and there ain't no ninja perched on some tiny narrow ledge or hanging off the roof of some old closed-down hotel like some screwed-up-inna-head pidgeon. Hah! Ninjas. Now 'scuse me, miss, I got like three blocks worth of garbage cans to pick up 'fore they let me go home. Broads these days....

basic.jpg

This is what it looks like with nothing special done, just to show that it fits into the 8x8 base :wink: The building itself is aligned diagonally to maximise my space.

Here's a link to the brickshelf folder. The ninja goes on the roof or can hang on the the sign's support rods if he takes his cowl off.

Edited by Dunjohn

Here is Wrestling match.

This is vignette for wrestler.

"We'll be rich! We'll tour the every town and win every match! Mohahahahaha... Now go get him!!!" << Insert wrestler here >>

TownMinifig.jpg

I almost wasn't going to enter, because I thought my photographs came out horrible. But then, I changed my mind.

This is a vignette for the Caveman. A person dressed as a caveman is supposed to be answering questions about ancient technology (fire and the wheel) in the LEGO Museum of Natural History, but he is out to lunch now.

img_4882.jpg

img_4883.jpg

img_4884.jpg

-Toa Of Justice

This vignette is for the Deep Sea Diver when he discovers the wreckage of Titanic. But surprisingly he finds out more than he could ever think of!

titanic-01.jpg

titanic-02.jpg

Ted fell for the " new guy prank " at his new job at the Living History Museum. He was told he would be working in the Native American scene. So he went to the Costume room and got into costume as an Indian before the museum opened, then followed his Supervisor to where he would be working. When he arrived to the location, this is what he saw.

Mine is for the Indian.

LHM.jpg

img_3720.jpg

Edited by Legononymous

4647501742_b8d529fc4f.jpg

Will he do it?

This skater has set up a jump over a grid and a ditch. Can he make it over? A mate and girlfriend can't wait to se his finish!

Minifig: Skater Boy.

P.S. See the complete scene here.

Edited by Matt Dawson

Hello!

I have finish mine! It's for the zombie.

I made a Green Grocer parody.

It's kaos in town, zombies have take the human place.

The cooker look for today meel, SpiderZombie want take his picture for his work, young zombie play in his room;

it's an happy day in ZombieLegoTown :classic:

zombie12.jpg

zombie13.jpg

zombie14.jpg

Hope you like.

More pict on my flickR (comment welcome :wink: ) and here!

http://www.legopirate.fr/forum/phpBB3/view...f=33&t=6057

Good luck! Great contest! (my first on EB!)

Capt'n Sapulding.

Edited by Captain'Spaulding

My entry could be for almost any of the figs, but I chose in specific the robot for this.

A haunted house!!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/JTJ/MinifigContest/038.jpg

This little ninja (a kid dressed up: no relation to the collectible fig) prefers the trick to the treat!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/JTJ/MinifigContest/040.jpg

And a link to a pic w/ the bot: Robot trick'or'treating

((Last contest I was disqualified for not resizing my pictures... do I have to do that on paint & then re-upload them to brickshelf?? or can I do that online??))

Edit by WhiteFang: Please resize these images on Paint and upload them to Brickshelf once more. Once you have done the resizing, please pm me. Thanks.

Edited by WhiteFang
Disqualified

My entry for this contest. You have to be in it to win it!

Anyway, My entry for this contest is for the Cheer Leader.

It's the town football match and everyone is excited, especially Joe who just loves to watch those good looking young Cheer Leaders dance around before the game.

Joe's girlfriend watches though, and she doesn't look like the happiest person alive....

4650986055_6abdd2eb73_b.jpg

Be creative, every figure in the collection could belong in a town setting, if you think outside the box.

Think outside the box? I can do that.

It was a peaceful day in LEGO City park. Our friend Bob chanced upon an out of place jack-in-the-box. Not noticing the maliciously grinning Clown behind the rock, and he cranked it up. Not his best idea.

entry_pic_1.jpg

More pics here.

(Sorry about the crappy camera.)

Everyone has gathered to watch the local football team try to win another championship, the crowd goes crazy as the finally break the tie to win the game in overtime! (Insert Cheerleader)

Edited by james24

Collectable Minifigure- Zombie

The time is 1983.

Darkness falls across the land,

The midnight hour close at hand.

Creatures crawl in search of blood,

To terrorize y'alls neighbourhood!

'Cause this is Thriller! Thriller Night!

4653054993_e64f2fbfee_b.jpg

Zombies:

4653055005_ea5471345b_b.jpg

Tombstone:

4653087117_c009e799fd_b.jpg

See where the Zombie goes here! :thumbup:

Good luck to all!

LEGO City- Another minifigure has mysteriously disappeared, this time during a LEGO League of Wrestling

championship cage match. Witnessed by hundreds, here we see the Red Ormiga in mid-air just after the

Blue Diablo instantly vanished.

1275275764m_DISPLAY.jpg

Built for the Wrestler minifigure.

12752757651_DISPLAY.jpg

MOCPages

I built mine for the skater. Anyone familiar with the Tony Hawk Pro Skater games will recognize the inspiration here.

The skater is meant to be placed here riding his skateboard through the air. The 1x1 clip tile attaches to the skateboard and can be rotated for different poses.

dsc00156.jpg

dsc00158.jpg

My design is either for the zombie or robot. Robots and Zombies are attacking lego city and a group of civilians in a shopping centre have just got a nasty suprise.

(Insert a group of Zombies or Robots here)

s5033018.jpg

s5033021.jpg

Full gallery when moderated here.

Good luck to every one.

Thanks,CB