What minifigs are we missing - post your detailed suggestions here

Ole Kirk Christiansen

Godtfred Kirk Christiansen

Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen

Jørgen Vig Knudstorp

Jamie Berard

Mark Stafford

*Insert other Lego product developers here*

Maybe not as the main collectible minifigures series but as a side series. A tribute to the people who bring us this plastic joy we call LEGO. Perhaps each one could come with a golden microscaled one piece mold of a famous LEGO set they've designed or that played a significant part in how LEGO evolved. and each golden micro set would sit atop a black base much like the microfigure trophy in the regular CMF series. And the packets would be golden and there's be a mini website where there was a mini history of each person with a photo alongside their corresponding minifigure.

It wouldn't really interest kids I guess but us TFOLs and AFOLs would probably get behind it.

Edited by Jargo

Ole Kirk Christiansen

Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen

Jørgen Vig Knudstorp

Jamie Berard

Mark Stafford

Maybe not as the main collectible minifigures series but as a side series. A tribute to the people who bring us this plastic joy we call LEGO. Perhaps each one could come with a golden microscaled one piece mold of a famous LEGO set they've designed or that played a significant part in how LEGO evolved. and each golden micro set would sit atop a black base much like the microfigure trophy in the regular CMF series. And the packets would be golden and there's be a mini website where there was a mini history of each person with a photo alongside their corresponding minifigure.

It wouldn't really interest kids I guess but us TFOLs and AFOLs would probably get behind it.

I totally agree! I know the older range of LEGO fans could make a line like that worth it. :sweet: And I don't know if I was a strange child or what, but when I was young a series like that would've enthralled me. :laugh: Then again, CMFs weren't even around back then. :tongue:

My minifigs ideas for the future CMF series by category. Since Might Beanz and Playmobil has that kind of characters that is not made by LEGO yet.

Arts/Entertainment:

FEMALE:

Tap Dancer

Ballerina Princess

Circus Acrobat

Showgirl

Hareem Dancer

Country Singer

Fashion Model

Majorette

Photographer

MALE:

Jester

Carnival Barker - with cane and a mega phone.

Matador

Sculpture Artist

Rock N' Roll Legend

Circus Strongman

Movie Star

Rock Singer

Movie Director

Caroler

Human Cannonball

Blues Musician

Marching Band Musician

Musical Conductor

Fiddler - with violin

City/Town:

FEMALE:

Girl Scout - with box of cookies

Bedtime Girl

Sales Clerk

Flight Stewardess

Veterinarian - with stethoscope, syringe and a puppy (not a LEGO Friends puppy).

Japanese School Girl - with a new designed pink school bag and a book.

Housekeeper

Biker Lady

Cat Suit Girl

Beach Girl

School Teacher

Fan Girl

Call Center Agent

Policewoman - with a handcuffs and a police ID. (we need a newly designed Policewoman with a better female police torso)

Jungle Girl - same accessories as the Series 5 Zookeeper.

Undercover Spy

MALE:

Mailman - with blue shoulder bag, parcel and a letter.

Doctor

News Anchorman -

Janitor

Medical Surgeon

Dog Suit Guy

Milkman

Engineer

Paramedic

Secret Agent - with a black briefcase and an ID.

Farmer - with a grey rake.

Campfire Scout

Maintenance Worker

Dentist

Lion Suit Guy

Canadian Mountie

Sushi Chef

Game Developer

Beekeeper

Hospital Patient

Zookeeper Guy - with a broom instead of a monkey and banana.

Hobo

Chef

Truck Driver

Airline Pilot

Groom - with a ring.

Office Manager

Principal

Ice Cream Man

Railway Conductor

Fireman - with black lumberjack axe and fire extinguisher.

Garbage Collector

Japanese School Boy

Business Investor - with black briefcase and a laptop. (Not a same as Businessman from S8, but is a modern businessman that looks like LEGO Iwata in yellow skin tone)

Security Officer - with flashlight and handcuffs. (a newly designed Security guard)

Police Chief

Grocery Salesman

Carpenter

Intercom Agent

Forest Ranger - with flashlight and walkie-talkie (Not a same Forest Police Man from 2012 City sets, but in Green uniform)

Outback Hunter

Pizza Delivery Guy

Helicopter Pilot

Fantasy:

FEMALE:

Mrs. Claus - with a small gingerbread man.

Ice Princess

Elvish Queen

Sorceress

Fantasy Princess

Angel

Winter Fairy

Victorian Girl

Fairy Princess

Fair Maiden

Girl in fiery red pigtails - (Based on Pippi Longstocking)

Mirror Princess - with mirror. (Based on Snow White)

MALE:

Wizard - with Magical Staff.

Jack Frost

Woodcarver

Puppet - with pet cricket and three different interchangeble noses.

Nutcracker Prince - with sword and a wooden nutcracker headpiece.

Tea Hatter - with teapot and teacup.

Tin Man - with grey lumberjack axe.

Historical:

FEMALE:

Oriental Lady -

Tribal Lady - with bow and arrow.

Lady Knight

Hippie Girl

Milkmaid

Pirate Lady

Traditional Geisha - with fan and Japanese umbrella.

MALE:

Shaolin Monk - with beads and a wooden stick.

Masked Crusader - with rose and a silver rapier.

Sheriff - with a wanted poster and a pistol.

Prisoner - with black old-fashioned hand-cuffs and shackles.

Zulu Warrior - with shield and spear.

Oriental Emperor -

Army Soldier - with brown rifle and a backpack.

Uncle Sam

Oriental Warrior

Arabian Prince - with gold magic lamp and a scimitar.

Army General

College Professor - with book and pipe.

Mongolian Warrior

Station Master - with watch and flag.

Tribal Shaman - with shield and spear.

Royal King

Buccaneer - with cutlass and flintlock pistol.

Egyptian Warrior - with shield and spear.

Pioneer Man -

Dungeon Keeper

Cossack

Villager - with brown vase or pot.

Persian Warrior

Mobster - with violin case that is similar to S5 Gangster in grey, pistol and a grey tommy gun.

Shogun Lord

Gold Prospector - with pickaxe and a gold nugget.

Dragon Slayer

Drill Sergeant - with silver horn.

Prison Guard - with hand-cuffs and a key.

President

Revolution Commander

Sultan

Postman - accessories is same as the modern mailman.

Oriental Kid - with abacus.

Snake Charmer

Archeologist

Bandito

Shipwrecked Sailor

Horror

FEMALE:

Monster's Bride

Vampire Lady

MALE:

Pumpkin Head Guy

Night Rider

Phantom

Voodoo Doctor

Grim Reaper

Mythology:

FEMALE:

Queen Goddess

Greek Goddess

Hunter Goddess

Warrior Goddess

MALE:

Sky Ruler

Myth Hero

High Ruler

Evil Ruler

Sky Messenger

Cupid

Centaur

Sci-Fi:

FEMALE:

Adventure Woman

Futuristic Girl

MALE:

Evil Baron

Evil Inventor

Bionic Cyborg

Alien Criminal

Space Cop

Classic Spaceman

Martian

Computer Virus

Space Captain

Mutant

Friendly Alien

Sports:

FEMALE:

Volleyball Player

Water Skier

Gymnast

Soccer Girl

MALE:

Basketball Player

Golfer

Lake Fisherman

Martial Artist

Tough Wrestler

Swimmer

Goalkeeper

Bowling Pro

Roller skater Guy

Motocross Rider

Ping Pong Player

Javelin Thrower

Referee

Fencer

Speed Skater

Torch Bearer

Edited by JeagerEX

I always thought it would be cool to have themed minifig series', like random Superhero theme minifigs, Star Wars, City, Harry Potter etc. Sure someone has already had that idea though :)

I'd like to see some Norse gods. For example:

Odin - with only one eye, and with his spear, Gungnir, that pierces everything. Maybe with a pointed grey hat and a beard... But he would look just like Gandalf (who must have been based on Odin), only with one eye.

Thor - with Mjölnir, the hammer of Thor. And more true to the actual myth than the film hero is. That is: red hair and red beard, and with his Power Belt (Megingjörd), and his iron gloves with a grip that never loses anything.

Other things which would be really fun to have in a set:

Persian Immortal warrior, with a bow or a spear.

Swedish Carolean Soldier, with a special sword and a musket. And a tricorne hat.

Janissary of the Ottoman Empire.

Edited by Sigolf Brimabane

Since we got a detailed police officer, I wouldn't mind a detailed firefighter.

Occupation/print on torso: Firefighter

Type of headgear: Detailed American style fire helmet with shield/brass eagle and bourke eye shields.

Type of facial expression: Grimmace / determined look

Color on torso/legs: Detailed fire print with SCBA, flashlight, radio, and reflective stripings.

Accessory: Detailed SCBA Scott air pack (the lego ones are way off) and a halligan bar or fire axe

I also have some ideas for Series 12, 13, 14, and beyond. Those from 1 to 5 are the list of Female Minifigures and 6 to 16 are the male ones.

1.Girl Scout

2.Tap Dancer

3.Ballerina Princess

4.Bedtime Girl

5.Volleyball Player

6.Golfer

7.Shaolin Monk

8.Masked Crusader

9.Mailman

11.Basketball Player

12.Sheriff

13.Doctor

14.Lake Fisherman

15.Evil Baron (It could be the same appearance as Baron Typhonus from LU, but the face is different and has no Maelstorm logo on it)

16.Sky Ruler

1.Policewoman (we need a good detailed Policewoman)

2.Oriental Lady

3.Water Skier

4.Sales Clerk

5.Gymnast (not the Team GB one, but its a different one with another design)

6.Milkman

7.Hunchback

8.News Anchorman

9.Janitor

10.Medical Surgeon

11.Dog Suit Guy

12.Jester

13.Prisoner (old fashioned one with shackles, not the one from LEGO City)

14.Carnival Attendant

15.Zulu Warrior

16.Martial Artist (Maybe a Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan inspired minifig with nunchuck)

1.Mrs. Claus

2.Tribal Lady

3.Ice Princess

4.Flight Stewardess

5.Elvish Queen

6.Engineer

7.Paramedic

8.Evil Inventor (The creator of S3 Cyborg and S8 Evil Robot)

9.Bionic Cyborg

10.Outback Hunter (Based on Steve Irwin)

11.Wizard

12.Oriental Emperor

13.Secret Agent

14.Tough Wrestler (Hulk Hogan look-a-like wrestler in yellow skin)

15.Farmer

16.Army Soldier (Since there's a Pilot in S3 and a Sailor in S4, but the only thing that is left is the Soldier)

1.Adventure Woman

2.Lady Knight

3.Sorceress

4.Japanese School Girl

5.Veterinarian

6.Jack Frost

7.Alien Criminal (Not from the Space Police III line, but its a different one)

8.Carpenter

9.Matador

10.Campfire Scout

11.Oriental Warrior

12.Arabian Prince (An Alladin look-a-like minifig in yellow skin)

13.Uncle Sam

14.Space Cop

15.Maintenance Worker (A uniformed worker with toolbox and some of the tools)

16.Swimmer

1.Hippie Girl

2.Vampire Lady

3.Greek Goddess

4.Circus Acrobat

5.Majorette

6.Rock N' Roll Legend (Based on Elvis Presley)

7.Dentist

8.Lion Suit Guy

9.Cupid

10.Army General (It will be based on either George Patton or Douglas MacArthur with no official military insignia. Or maybe with same appearance as General Ross from LEGO Indy 2 in yellow)

11.Goalkeeper

12.Bowling Pro

13.Sushi Chef

14.College Professor (an Einstein look-a-like character)

15.Mountie (Since S2 Traffic Cop and S9 Policeman are both US Police and the upcoming S11 Constable is based on real-life UK Policeman. Now we need a Canadian Police Officer to be made)

16.Circus Strongman

1.Fantasy Princess

2.Magician's Assistant

3.Housekeeper

4.Biker Lady

5.Futuristic Girl (with pink hair, but she doesn't have a helmet)

6.Dungeon Keeper

7.Game Developer

8.Pioneer Man

9.Woodcarver

10.Nutcracker Prince

11.Martian

12.Classic Spaceman (with retro ray gun and helmet. And his appearance would be based on the 1997 Sci-Fi film "Spaceman")

13.Roller skater Guy

14.Puppet

15.Motocross Rider

16.Mythological Warrior

1.Pirate Lady

2.Cat Suit Girl

3.Hareem Dancer

4.Country Singer

5.Beach Girl (Not a Lifeguard or Swimming Champion, but its just a random girl with swimsuit)

6.Pumpkin Head Monster

7.Hobo

8.Zookeeper Guy

9.Music Conductor

10.Beekeeper

11.Hospital Patient

12.Ping Pong Player

13.Movie Star

14.Chef

15.Mongolian Warrior

16.Station Master

1.Angel

2.Fashion Model

3.Hunter Goddess

4.Undercover Spy

5.Jungle Girl

6.Tribal Shaman

7.Evil Samurai

8.Truck Driver

9.Royal King

10.Buccaneer

11.Airline Pilot

12.Groom

13.Rock Singer

14.Computer Virus

15.Egyptian Warrior

16.Office Manager

1.Royal Queen

2.Winter Fairy

3.School Teacher

4.Milkmaid

5.Fan Girl

6.Principal

7.Cossack

8.Javilin Thrower

9.Villager

10.Persian Warrior

11.Ice Cream Man

12.Mobster

13.Caroler

14.Railway Conductor

15.Movie Director

16.Tea Hatter

2.Fairy Princess

3.Victorian era young girl

4.Monster's Bride

5.Traditional Geisha (Not the same Kimono Girl from S4, but is a different one with Japanese Umbrella)

6.Shogun Lord

7.Prison Guard

8.Gold Prospector

9.Referee

10.Dragon Slayer

11.Human Cannonball

12.Fireman

13.Garbage Collector

14.Blues Musician

15.Japanese School Boy

16.Drill Sergeant

9.President (Maybe Abraham Lincoln

12.Revolution Commander

Edited by JeagerEX

1. Elvish Woman- Stern face, Legolas Hair, older-looking dress, Long-bow and Shield.

2. Wizard- Long hair/ wizard hat combo, 3L bar wand, Gandalf beard, SpellBook, cape, flowing robes.

3. Fashion Model- New Fancy Hair, general smiling face, Purse, Fancy elegant dress.

4. Mascot- Tiger Mask, smiling fac, reverse to sweaty and exhausted, cloth jersey, tiger torso and legs, tail attachment.

5. Obsessive Fan Girl- Pigtails, Braces, Pink pop star shirt, jeans, CD case.

6. Old Fashioned Prisoner- Black and White stripes, Shackles

7. Dress Up Girl- Damsel Hat/ Long hair combo' Princess Short Dress, teacup.

8. Shower Guy- Blue shower cap, bearde, smiling, reverse to whistling, toweled legs, brush.

9- Bedtime Girl- Zookeeper's hair, little girl face, sleeping on other side, pink pajama, arm+back print, short legs, teddy bear and new pillow piece.

10. Robber- Ski Mask, Angry face, black pants, turtleneck, pistol, Money bag.

11. Ballerina- Bride's hair, tiara, pink, tutu, wamd with ribbon coming out, shoe pieces w/ studs on bottom.

12. Night Rider (Headless Horseman)- Suit, Red Vampire Cape, Pumpkin head that can be held in hand and on head.

13. Angel- Halo and hair combo, smiling, reverse to singing, Feather wings, Flowing white dress

14. Chinese Emporer- Tall hat, stern face, Black Sensei Wu beard, Ancient dress, Staff.

15. Alien King. Basically Orange version of Alien villainess, different prints, legs instead of dress.

16. Ice Cream Man- Deli Hat, Generic happy face, torso similar to Butcher, Scoop, Cone (More waffle-like), 3 scoop neapolitan piece.

My thoughts:

Army Man - Just like the ones from the Toy Story series. Except in Grey and or Tan

Zombie-I know we recived on already in series 1. But there are so many different types to play around with

Centaur- Would be awesome to see an official Lego interpretation

Roller Girl in another color scheme. As to rival the one we are gonna get in series 9

Serpent warrior - generic trooper with the snake tail from Ninjago line

Dog walker- With new smaller dog

Ogre -with 4 arms

Winston Churchill: with cigar and top hat(Sorry if this has already been said) Freddie mercury

Edited by brickboy12

We need the following collectable mimifigures to appear in future LEGO Minifigures series:

• Bluecoat Revolutionary Officer, with a Bicorner hat (as the headgear) and a flintlock pistol (as the accessory) -- we got enough original pirate (or cutlass) swords already :wink:: to go with the Revoltionary Soldier that will be one of the minifigures that will be available in LEGO Minifigures Series 10;
  • Heroic (Crown) Foot Soldier (or Man-At-Arms Soldier), with a Blueish-Grey (as what Bricklink calls the colour) (or Medium Stone Grey (as what LEGO calls the colour)) Bullet helmet -- are you reading this LEGO???; :sing: I want for you to please, please bring back this mold (or make a brand-new but very similar mold to the old one, and it will be greatly appreciated by me (and many, many other people)!!! :wink: -- (as the headgear), and a shield and battleaxe (as the accessories), but no armour this time around (so the torso must be printed with a design): to go with the Heroic (Crown) Knight that is in LEGO Minifigures Series 9 -- it would have the exact same Crown shield design as the Heroic (Crown) Knight's shield (though the shield could be an ovoid shape, instead of the current triangular (or kite) shape that the Heroic (Crown) Knight in LEGO Minifigures Series 9 has now, for uniqueness, but it doesn't really matter to me);
  • Evil (Boar) Foot Soldier (or Man-At-Arms Soldier), with a Black Bullet helmet -- again, are you reading this LEGO???; :sing: I want for you to please, please bring back this mold (or make a brand-new but very similar mold to the old one, and it will be greatly appreciated by me (and many, many other people)!!! :wink: -- as the headgear, and a shield and flail (or mace (by LEGO using a light saber blade and a technic 8 gear tooth piece)) as the accessories, but no armour this time around (so the torso must be printed with a design): to go with the Evil (Boar) Knight that was in LEGO MInifigures Series 7 -- it would have the exact same Boar shield design as the Evil (Boar) Knight's shield (though the shield could be a triangular (kite) shape, instead of the ovoid shape that the Evil (Boar) Knight in LEGO Minifigures Series 7 has now, for uniqueness, but it doesn't really matter to me); and
  • [New] (Black) Falcon Foot Soldier (or Man-At-Arms Soldier), with a Black kettle (or wide-brimmed) helmet -- we badly need this helmet in black, LEGO!, so are you reading this??? :sing::wink: -- as the headgear, and a shield and a black spear as the accessories, but no armour this time around (so the torso must be printed with a design): to go with the [New] (Black) Falcon Knight that is found in the 10223 Kingdoms Joust set -- it would have the exact same [New] (Black) Falcon shield design as the [New] (Black) Falcon Knight's shield (though the shield could be an ovoid shape, instead of the current triangular (kite) shape that the [New] (Black) Falcon Knight minifigure (and two extras in the build, itself) have in the 10223 Kingdoms Joust set have right now, for uniqueness, but it doesn't really matter to me, as any more of the [New] (Black) Falcon shield that will be put into in sets and/or the LEGO Minifigures line by the LEGO Group is greatly appreciated by me (and many, many other people!).

Therefore, the release of these minifigures, in future LEGO Minifigures series, by the LEGO Group would make me (and many, many other people) very, very happy here!!! :wink:

Edited by Good Cragger Fan

Since there's a LEGO Friends Collectible Animals, but it's a great idea if there's a LEGO City Undercover collectible Minifigs that features characters from the LEGO City Undercover video game that does not yet appeared in physical form besides a regular and elite variations of Chase McCain. It contains 9 Figures with unique accessories.

Here's my ideas:

LEGO City Undercover Collectible Series 1

- Chase McCain (Casual)

- Chase Undercover (Police in Casual clothes)

- Chase McCain (Robber)

- Ellie Philips

- Marion Dunby

- Natalia Kowalski

- Rex Fury

- Clown Robber

- Snakes Squealer

LEGO City Undercover Collectible Series 2

- Chase McCain (Construction Worker)

- Chase McCain (Farmer)

- Chase McCain (Miner)

- Albert Spindlerouter

- Barry Smith

- Jethro Heyes

- Rex Fury (Shirt)

- DaMumbo

- Bea Heckerson

LEGO City Undercover Collectible Series 3

- Chase McCain (Astronaut)

- Chase McCain (Fireman)

- Cornelius Burns

- Frank Honey

- Harry

- Chief Gleeson (LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins)

- Natalia Kowalski (LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins)

- Spikey Don

- Li

LEGO City Undercover Collectible Series 4

- Chase McCain (Suit)

- Blue Whittaker

- Mayor Gleeson

- Sentinel Decker

- Vinnie Pappalardo

- Chan Chuang

- James Curry

- Duke Huckleberry (No Hat)

- Forrest Blackwell

LEGO City Undercover Collectible Series 5

- Chuck Morrison

- Warden Stonewall

- Old Prison Guard

- Pat Patterson

- Security Supervisor

- Security Guard

- Tim Welch

- Studski

- Clutch

LEGO City Undercover Collectible Series 6

- Forrest Blackwell (Tuxedo)

- Horace Cone

- Old Quiang

- Feng

- Chao Hui

- Fu

- Hai Chen

- Shui Xue

- Press Photographer

LEGO City Undercover Collectible Series 7

- Vitus Tinkleman

- Jimmy Grossman

- Maximilian Jarvik

- Eddie Jojo

- Clown Robber Max

- Clown Robber Lou

- Dr. Whatsit

- Moe De Luca

- Hotel Bodyguard

LEGO City Undercover Collectible Series 8

- Brantford Cubbery

- Bud Hawkins

- Cal Wainwright

- Henrik Kowalski

- Jonlan Regnix

- Dutch Danish

- Jenny Rathbone

- Space Scientist

- TBA

And also a LEGO Legends Collectible Minifigs series. It features remake minifigs from the old themes and.

LEGO Legends Collectible Series 1

- Johnny Thunder (a redesigned version that seen at the sign in LEGOLAND)

- Dash Justice

- Pepper Roni

- Timmy

- Captain Redbeard

- King Kahuka

- Basil the Batlord

- Gypsy Moth

- Baron von Barron

LEGO Legends Collectible Series 2

- The Brickster

- Sky Lane

- Rocket Racer

- Veronica Voltage

- Jayko

- Lord Vladek

- Dash Justice

- Ogel

-

And also we need a physical LEGO Universe minifigs.

LEGO Universe Collectible Series 1

- Duke Exeter

- Hael Storm

- Vanda Darkflame

- Dr. Overbuild

- Commander Beck

- Mardolf the Orange

- Professor Brickkeeper

- Nexus Naomi

- Baron Typhonus

LEGO Universe Collectible Series 2

- Captain Jack Knife (LEGO Universe variant)

- Melodie Foxtrot

- Rusty Steele

- Numb Chuck (LEGO Universe variant)

- Epsilon Starcracker

- Sky Lane (LEGO Universe variant)

- Wisp Lee

- Nexus Jay

- Stromling

Edited by JeagerEX

As I was watching Jason and the Argonauts last night (R.I.P. Ray Harryhausen), it dawned on me that although we've had several mythological monsters (minotaur, cyclops, Medusa), we haven't seen much in the way of mythical heroes. I'd love to see a Hercules (complete with lion-skin looking cape and headgear that looks like the head of the Nemean lion) or Perseus (nice chrome-looking shield, maybe?) or someone. Even the gods themselves would be excellent additions... and think of how many customizers would be psyched to have a Hermes/Mercury helmet so they can make a Golden Age Flash!

Here another wish (if already posted, ignore it):

Wakeboarder

white helmet

lucky face (possibly shouting)

white neoprene jacket with small red life vest

blue neoprene pants

yellow wakeboard with colorful signs / pattern on its top

Klaus-Dieter

Jeager, I would love City Undercover CMFs. But no Chase Begins love?

-Burt 'Birdman' Wellington

-Tony 'Knuckles' McGee

-Smokey Fuentes

-Warden Fielding

-Natalia (prequel)

-Von Kruchman

-Flash Johnston

-Carl Walnuts

Ole Kirk Christiansen

Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen

Jørgen Vig Knudstorp

Jamie Berard

Mark Stafford

Maybe Mark could have a exclusive Teal brick??

:)

I have some good ideas. Before I mention specific minifigure ideas though, I want to say that I think that the Lego group should remold the basic minifigure parts to lower costs and improve customization. The torso and arms would come as separate pieces as well as the leg assemblies. The new torso should also use a Technic pin connection for the neck to rotate better. This is the good way to cost-cut Lego. :sweet:

Title: New Mother

Occupation/print on torso: Female, less muscular, Sand Yellow version of the Surfer Dude yellow torso (unadvertised in the US :grin:), interchangeable with a white tank top. It could instead be a removable sticker if they can't. If they want to go a step further, then they could add an optional 2x2 dome and a special connector for pregnancy.

Type of headgear: Dark Brown x220 Hermione Hair

Type of facial expression: A female-specific smile without makeup

Colour on torso/legs: Sand blue. Either plain or Dark Blue jean pockets.

Accessory: Now the most important feature; A coloured microfigure printed as a baby with a simple yellow slight smile. He/she wears a touque and the unprinted rest implies an infant sleeping bag.

If this one becomes popular, then they could make the microfigure babies in building sets in different colour/clothing and crying faces. They could also release a father minifig with a baby and maraca (rattle).

Title: Wheelchair Basketball Player

Occupation/print on torso: Orange & white Basketball jersey, female structure.

Type of headgear: Black ponytail

Type of facial expression: Female slight smile. In my original vision she was West-Asian, but they might want racial neutrality.

Colour on torso/legs: White shorts

Accessory: A new wheelchair piece in black, with bike-like wheels as separate piece and a skateboard wheel pair. Orange 32474 Ball-joint printed as basketball.

Title: School Teacher

Occupation/print on torso: White shirt, Black vest

Type of headgear: A new hairstyle in Reddish Brown; Similar length strait hair as in Trendsetter minifig 12890, but with a side-swept bang as in

Type of facial expression: Calm with eyeglasses.

Colour on torso/legs: Sand yellow trousers

Accessory: 2 x 4 Dark Green Tile with white printing of a simple math equation (or split into multiple pieces with different prints). 2L version of light saber blade in other hand as chalk.

Title: Dentist

Occupation/print on torso: White medical coat

Type of headgear: Black hair with dental dish strapped-on

Type of facial expression: Goggles and slight moustache

Colour on torso/legs: White

Accessory: Some type of dental tool

I've had vivid pictures of these guys in my head for a long time now, and I'll do my best to describe them here.

The Admiral

-Closed Red Coat with high golden collar

-White pants, possibly striped

-Golden pocket chain

-Black bicorner hat, gold embroidery, red feather

-Grinning, noble face, perhaps a subtle beard.

-A sword or a flintlock pistol, maybe even a compass or pocket watch

-Gold buttons

-Large knighthood medal on right side, campaign and valour medals on left chest.

The Golfer

-Red polo, perhaps with white stripes and a little gold lion on the left breast

-Khaki shorts or pants, or plaid golf shorts

-A baseball cap or traditional Scottish hat of some sort

-A golf club and ball

-Grinning, perhaps laughing or focused face

The General

-US army style, 40s

-Closed olive green coat, gold leaf embroidered chain

-Many medals

-Coloured squares for rank

-Olive green pants, red stripes on side

-Determined, grey moustached face, stubble, with cigar (if lego doesn't find that too profane :wink: )

-Green officer's cap, golden eagle on front

-Baton, or revolver pistol

The Soldier

-Olive green, sweaty coat

-Olive green pants

-3 chevrons on side of arms

-Determined, cleanly shaved face

-Single medal

-Classic 40s style M1 Pot helmet

-Battle rifle or Tommy Gun

(Overall a WW2-Korea-'Nam style american soldier)

The Egyptian Soldier

-Bare tanned chest

-Toga style garment covering legs, part of torso

-Classic style headdress

-Spear or axe for weapon

-Yelling face

(If I forgot anything I'll be sure to add it in) :wink:

Edited by ManInATopHat