CopMike

What minifigs are we missing - post your detailed suggestions here

A fun character that we already have pieces for is "Opera Lady" In google type in the common phrase "It aint over till the fat lady sings" and you'll see what i mean.

Torso: Metallic/Pearl Gold.

Legs: Queens new dress piece

Headgear: Viking Womans head piece.

Accessory: I prefer a new mold for a napkin/handkerchief.

Facial Expression: Preferably a face in grief or a singing face.

Its a fun character i would like to see. Found a good picture http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Carmen_Opera_Singer

Edited by BrickFit26

I think a spear would make a great accessory for the Opera Singer.

When i searched on google i saw many classic style opera singers with a spear and a shield, so that works too. But my favorite is the one with a handkerchief.

Hi guys ;)

I don't have time to go trough all 30 pages of suggestions, so maybe someone said something similar :)

What I would like to see is chest armor - that leaves back for something's else, wings, quiver, etc - there is only one produce by TLG, and it is this one:

x190.png

Minifig, Armor Breastplate Item No: x190

The second thing I would like to see more are exotic fantasy castle armor, headgear, bodywear, etc - but in a way that we can combine them

If TLG is still listening to this topic, please keep the food suits coming!! Pretty much anything possible you can come up with is something that will very likely be very popular.

If they're listening, I hope they heard my request for a Wolfpack Bandit! I'd really love that, and would be in danger of spending a lot of money should they make one.

Look I know you don't like the idea but the S16 Rogue IS a Wolfpack Bandit

It's just a redesign of the character, but the wolf badge makes pretty clear what he is meant to be. Look at the S13 Classic King and the S15 Queen: they look nothing like the king and queen minifigures we have gotten so far in castle themes. They were completely redesigned for the CMF line. Same with the Rogue. :classic:

Edited by Robert8

On 9/20/2016 at 9:35 PM, Robert8 said:

Look I know you don't like the idea but the S16 Rogue IS a Wolfpack Bandit

It's just a redesign of the character, but the wolf badge makes pretty clear what he is meant to be. Look at the S13 Classic King and the S15 Queen: they look nothing like the king and queen minifigures we have gotten so far in castle themes. They were completely redesigned for the CMF line. Same with the Rogue. :classic:

He's a Rogue.  Yes, he has the Wolfpack insignia, so he's a Wolfpack Rogue.  I'd like a Wolfpack Bandit.  And for that matter, how about Falcon King and Falcon Queen?  Those would be great.

Another suggestion:

Occupation/print on torso: Dragon Suit Guy.  Printed scales a possibility.  Belly color an alternate shade from body.  Claw print on the toes.

Type of headgear: Dragon headpiece (similar to Lizard Suit or Unicorn Suit headpiece).

Type of facial expression: Playful yet mean.

Color on torso/legs: Black (my personal preference) / Green (standard dragon) / Dark Red.  Either color could work, and hopefully all will be done eventually.

Accessory: Wings (similar to Gargoyle wings with alternate color on the flap section), a flame piece that fits in mouth, a tail piece (similar to Imp Costume or Lizard Suit), and claws.

Edited by x105Black

I had this idea for a minifigure that I'd like to see in the CMF Line. I call him "Shaving Guy" -

Torso: Nude Torso, maybe some chest hair on it.

Headgear: Slicked back, "Just out of the shower" hair, any color

Color on legs - White "briefs" with a white "skirt" piece to look like a towel around his waist

Facial expression - Neutral, but with a printed "beard" of white shaving foam around his mouth. Maybe he could have a second face with an "ouch!" expression and a little nick or Bandage on his cheek.

Accessory: in addition to the towel piece, it would be cool if Lego could make a shaver/razor piece. Maybe it could also come with a beard that hides the shaving foam so that you have a "before" and "during" and "after" affect if you go with the two-side face.

Sheep Shearer

Torso: Blue singlet with bare arms

Headgear: Hair

Legs: Blue jeans to match the singlet with a leather belt on the hips

Facial expression: Beard with sweat drops (looking like he is doing really hard work)

Accessory: New sheep mold plus the scissors piece for a pair of hand shears

I'd really like to see a Classic Space Commander. Maybe in red with a non-broken Benny helmet, epaulets, cape, and some cool printing. The non-broken Benny helmet is a must. What would be really cool is if they made a big clear visor for it as well, since the classic helmet never had one and the standard visor doesn't fit them.

Given that we've seen a bunch of sports figures like American football and baseball, I think a Basketball Player would be a pretty neat addition.

Also, continuing with historical themed figures, how about a Mongolian warrior, or an warrior and/or emperor from Ancient China? A philosopher minifigure would be neat as well. 

Then, we've seen music themed minifigures are number of times. What about a Country singer and/or a Blues magician?

Lastly, for just general minifigures, we got the Motorcycle Mechanic, what about a Biker minifigure with a leather jacket print on the torso? Other ideas include a Car Salesman, a Dentist, a Mayor, a Mountie, a Postal Inspector, a Bodyguard, a Security Guard, and, a Professor. 

On 1/14/2017 at 7:27 AM, TheLegoPerson9 said:

Also, continuing with historical themed figures, how about a Mongolian warrior, or an warrior and/or emperor from Ancient China?

A Mongolian Falconer would be awesome. 

Tourist

• Occupation/print on torso: Hawaiian short sleeve shirt.
  • Type of headgear: New wide brimmed grass weaved hat mold.
  • Type of facial expression: Jovial.
  • Color on torso/legs: Orange torso, blue shorts with bare yellow dual molded legs with sandals printed on feet.
  • Accessory: Suitcase with destination stickers and passport printed tile.

Outback Guy

• Occupation/print on torso: Short sleeve tan khaki shirt.
  • Type of headgear: Johnny Thunder hat.
  • Type of facial expression: Grizzled smirk.
  • Color on torso/legs: Dual molded tan shorts upper, brown boots lower.
  • Accessory: Brown Captain Boomerang boomerang, new koula mold whose hands slip over a 318 bar.

Steampunk Fan

• Occupation/print on torso: Brown jacket over a dark green vest with gold pocket watch.
  • Type of headgear: Abraham Lincoln's hat and beard mold in dark brown.
  • Type of facial expression: Big Sheepish grin with green lensed goggles.
  • Color on torso/legs: Matching brown dress pants.
  • Accessory: Retro Space Hero's ray gun in copper.                   

Starship Captain

• Occupation/print on torso: Dark azure pantsuit jacket with classic space logo on left side.
  • Type of headgear: Superman's hairpiece in blonde.
  • Type of facial expression: Square jawed serious smile.
  • Color on torso/legs: Light grey.
  • Accessory: Series 1 Spaceman's ray gun with trans-yellow 318 bar.

BMX Biker

• Occupation/print on torso: Short sleeved dark grey T-shirt with bicycle gear logo.
  • Type of headgear: Dark red bicycle helmet with logo.
  • Type of facial expression: Goatee-ed with toothy smile.
  • Color on torso/legs: Earth orange cargo shorts.
  • Accessory: New small bike mold with detachable clip-in handlebars and hollow studs on rear bracket rear wheel.
Edited by Digger of Bricks

Female Aviator

• Occupation/print on torso: Dark Orange aviator jacket with white scarf.
  • Type of headgear: Dark Orange aviator hat and Medium Nougat S9 Hollywood Starlet's hairpiece.
  • Type of facial expression: Enthusiastic.
  • Color on torso/legs: Olive Green.
  • Accessory: None.

Gardener

• Occupation/print on torso: Sand Blue overalls with front pockets filled with various garden tools.
  • Type of headgear: New wide brimed straw hat mold.
  • Type of facial expression: Contented with bifocals.
  • Color on torso/legs: Dual molded Sand Blue with Reddish Brown boots.
  • Accessory: New hand shovel and hand rake molds.

Rag Doll

• Occupation/print on torso: Patchwork apron.
  • Type of headgear: New yarn hair mold in Bright Red
  • Type of facial expression: Button eyes, stitched smile on tan head.
  • Color on torso/legs: Red and white striped legs with cloth apron matching skirt.
  • Accessory: None.

Jet Pack Guy

• Occupation/print on torso: Dark Red Rocketeer styled jacket with Bright Red rocket logo on left side.
  • Type of headgear: New helmet mold in gold with red eye portholes, a sort of Rocketeer/Star Lord hybrid design.
  • Type of facial expression: Calm but confident.
  • Color on torso/legs: Dual molded Medium Nougat legs with Reddish Brown boots.
  • Accessory: New dual rocket jetpack piece and S17 Retro Space Hero's ray gun in gold.

Legendary Lumberjack

• Occupation/print on torso: Bright Red plaid shirt with dual molded arms also in Bright Red with plaid prints.
  • Type of headgear: S3 Skateboarder's knit cap in Earth Green.
  • Type of facial expression: Relaxed expression under heavy Black beard and eyebrows.
  • Color on torso/legs: Dual molded Earth Blue legs with Reddish Brown boots.
  • Accessory: S5 Lumberjack's ax and New calf mold in Bright Blue.

Galactic Overlord

• Occupation/print on torso: Cybernetic armor with Bright Red skull logo center chest.
  • Type of headgear: TLBM Mr. Freeze's armor in Black with same Bright Red skull logo, topped with Trans. Red dome piece and Dark Red cape.
  • Type of facial expression: Puckered grimace with single Bright Red cybernetic eye.
  • Color on torso/legs: Black with single matching color cybernetic leg.
  • Accessory: None.

Mecha Pilot

• Occupation/print on torso: Dark Azure torso with Dark Bluish Grey armor printing, Exo Force logo in Bright Orange on left side.
  • Type of headgear: Elite Ultra Agents helmet in Dark Azure with Trans. Bright Orange visor.
  • Type of facial expression: Tense but concentrated.
  • Color on torso/legs: Dark Azure with additional Dark Bluish Grey armor printing.
  • Accessory: None.

Toy Maker

• Occupation/print on torso: Brick Yellow shirt with Reddish Brown carpenter's apron, woodworking tools tucked in apron pockets.
  • Type of headgear: S10 Grandpa's skullcap in Bright Yellow with Dark Brown hair.
  • Type of facial expression: Calm smile with bifocals.
  • Color on torso/legs: Olive Green with continuation of carpenter apron prints.
  • Accessory: New Duck mold in Earth Green studded down onto a single Reddish Brown rollerskate.

2 hours ago, RebelliousRebel said:

as unlikely as it is, i want an undertale series..... although, if lego got the licenses im pretty sure they would make full sets instead of just a minifigure series..............