CIMG0323.jpg

CIMG0325.jpg

CIMG0326.jpg

CIMG0327.jpg

CIMG0330.jpg

CIMG0331.jpg

CIMG0332.jpg

CIMG0333.jpg

Overall there isn't a huge amount I can say about the set, as its a model we've seen numerous times before, but the colour scheme looks good, and its got Plo Koon in it! :D

Edited by WhiteFang
Indexed

Great review, I must admit the color is a little different than what I got out of the pictures of the box, but I like it.

Thanks you luck frenchman. 2 months early :tongue:

Great review, I must admit the color is a little different than what I got out of the pictures of the box, but I like it.

Thanks you luck frenchman. 2 months early :tongue:

Englishman!

I checked how much the shipping was to England out of curiousity and was surprised to see that for this, General Greivous' Starfighter and Slave I it was the princely sum of €6 shipping!

Thanks for the review.

I like the figures but I won't be getting this set. I'm a bit disappointed with it.

I don't know if anyone else feels the same.

Thanks for the review.

I like the figures but I won't be getting this set. I'm a bit disappointed with it.

I don't know if anyone else feels the same.

What were you expecting? It is exactly what it is, just a new colour of a model we've had lots of times before.

It is of course, the best version because Plo Koon is the best Jedi. :p

Wait, is that a new shade of blue? If it is, I'm buying two of this set!

Anyways, thanks for the great review.

Wait, is that a new shade of blue? If it is, I'm buying two of this set!

Anyways, thanks for the great review.

Probably the slightly dodgy colour of the photos (caused by sunlight? Dunno) but its normal blue. :)

Nice! I like this set. It looks better than Anakn's or Asokha's JSF :thumbup:

What the f*** ! The slopes are not even printed !! :sceptic:

It seems the Star Wars sets are not yet expensive enough to get printed parts... :skull:

Well, thanks for the pics. ;)

Edited by Anio

Thanks for the review.

One thing I like about the CW Jedi starfighters is how Lego keeps the general look consistant but still changes the build a bit.

Its also good to have a new astromech droid but I wish Plo Koon had a plastic head.

Very dissapointed with this, stickers on the control panels is a no, and don't get me started about the lightsaber, I'm glad they found a place to put it but of all the places why?!?!?! put it there! That looks reall poorly done by TLC, for there most expensive product, their not really putting a lot of effort into it.

Hm, I already have a Plo Kloon, but I don't have any iteration of the Jedi Starfighter. Wasn't really planning on getting this set, but I'm glad to see an early preview.

Thanks for sharing!

would you mind taking a picture of the back of the box?

And if it's not to much trouble, could you review General Grevious' starfighter next? :grin::grin:

Very dissapointed with this, stickers on the control panels is a no, and don't get me started about the lightsaber, I'm glad they found a place to put it but of all the places why?!?!?! put it there! That looks reall poorly done by TLC, for there most expensive product, their not really putting a lot of effort into it.

That lightsaber placement is what I dislike most about this set. Egads, that is just plain awful. The lack of printed pieces I can deal with, though I won't say I like it.

However, the rest of the ship looks very good. And that little bit can be MODed very easily. I can't say I need another Plo, but the R7 droid looks great.

Out of the four Delta-7's, this is the best looking iteration. Too bad the price is so high.

I do agree that the patterns give the ship a really nice feel, and that part can be easily modded, and I guess the stickers are bearable. But I already have a Plo Koon, so I'm gonna have to say no for this set. maybe if it's on sale. However, I think that the best JSF is Ashokas, because it has a nice flick-fire feature, but if I were going just on the sets, I'd say this one because it's Plo, and the colours are nice.

Actually I like the starfighter alot, but tell if I'm crazy or forgetful, but the last few Jedi starfighters don't carry lightsabers on there sides ? :blush:

Thanks for the review 'ReZourceman'.

I'm a conformist! everyone ! :sweet:

I Love all these starfighters because they all look the same. It may sound strange but they look great in a set :wub:. Its great that they add really good jedis in the sets that are harder to get. I definitely agree that this is the best one yet but I dont really get why they added a clip to hold his lightsabre. What I did is just put the whole thing in the cockpit with the jedi and it still works. His new droid looks great. I really hope they continue to produce these starfighters!

Thanks for the review, I like this set and can't wait to get it because I missed all the other Jedi starfighters because of my dark age :vader: Plus Plo koon is just one cool Jedi.

Well it looks like I might have to get a second job! This is another must have for me as I do not have a Plo. The stickers are kind of a turn off but I still like the overall design and colors of the fighter. Won't be using the lightsaber holder on the side of the cockpit, however. Thanks for the video and review!

Thanks for the pictures and the videoreview.

I've added a poll.

I love this set! Thanks for the pics! This set would look pretty good even with the stickers, I like the way Lego did the design on the wings. Plus, Plo Koon's in it! Best CW-style JSF so far, IMO. Since I didn't get Anakin and Ahsoka's, this is definitely mine. :thumbup:

Hey, that R4-D7 looks like a piece of chocolate, maybe you can eat him? You know, like a Kinder Egg. With a microscale R2-D2 inside?

On the more serious side - I think the polls are difficult to understand. It says "vote your opinion", but are you voting on the set, or on the review?

Edited by Superkalle

It's say:

"Vote your opinion" and then "Rate the set"

You're rating the set - not the review itself.

would you mind taking a picture of the back of the box?

And if it's not to much trouble, could you review General Grevious' starfighter next? :grin::grin:

I'm afraid I cannot photograph the box as it is no longer in existence.

And yep, I'll do Greivous' next! :D

It's say:

"Vote your opinion" and then "Rate the set"

You're rating the set - not the review itself.

Review gets 10/10. :D