Sign in to follow this  
LazerBlade

Shadow legion Robot

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Instead of a shadow legion walker, the shadow legion wanted a robot!!

img_6636.jpg

img_6637.jpg

And you will notice the orange piece. That is there because a lack of not finding one in black. :D:

img_6640.jpg

img_6635.jpg

He also uses a special kind of energy to get his robot to work as seen in this picture:

img_6638.jpg

The energy is stored in a container.

The cockpit looks really good after a few re modelings

img_6639.jpg

Enjoy!!

Edited by KimT

Awesome mech! The arms and legs are great. I like that orange piece, even if it wasn't intentional :thumbup:

Awesome mech! The arms and legs are great. I like that orange piece, even if it wasn't intentional :thumbup:

agreed, It's like what George did in episode IV by giving him the leg without the plate, It gives it a little bit of a back story, like "this robot has been through a lot" I applaud that. Keep up the good work.

agreed, It's like what George did in episode IV by giving him the leg without the plate, It gives it a little bit of a back story, like "this robot has been through a lot" I applaud that. Keep up the good work.

Instead of a shadow legion walker, the shadow legion wanted a robot!!

But isn't that a mech they got? There is a difference, you know. Anyway, it's pretty good, but somehow it doesn't feel like it fits into the SWU, even if it's meant for a special legion.

@Sok: Why did you post that twice, and who did George give a leg? :wacko:

sorry, computer was acting up, and I was speaking of course of C3PO, sorry for the confusion.

AWESOME mech 'CloneCommanderXD' - great detail and it's BLACK too ! :grin:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Awesome! That is one menacing robot! The arms are well done, and proportion to everything else. The shoulder rockets are nicely added, and it looks Star Warsy in nature. The CIS won't expect this :devil:

Awesome! That is one menacing robot! The arms are well done, and proportion to everything else. The shoulder rockets are nicely added, and it looks Star Warsy in nature. The CIS won't expect this :devil:

I know. I made it before they arrive in the mail this week. :tongue:

I miss the orange piece. Good job though. Will you be giving it any weaponry, or is it more of a service unit, similar to the Powerloader.

That is actually a very cool looking mech.

I especially like the hoses on the arms, hydralic fluid no less and the connectors you used for the feet to the legs, it makes it look very mechanical.

That is actually a very cool looking mech.

I especially like the hoses on the arms, hydralic fluid no less and the connectors you used for the feet to the legs, it makes it look very mechanical.

I new you would. That is why I built it that way. Just for you. :tongue:

Thanks!! :thumbup:

This is a cool mech! :thumbup:

However, I doesn't look Star-Wars-ish to me (nothing against your creation!)...

Anyway, good job!

This is a cool mech! :thumbup:

However, I doesn't look Star-Wars-ish to me (nothing against your creation!)...

Anyway, good job!

It doesn't? Why not? I mean your the only one that said this. :tongue::sceptic:

I new you would. That is why I built it that way. Just for you. :tongue:

Thanks!! :thumbup:

Apease me my follower.

Seriosuly thoguh, it's really cool, it reminds me of the mechs in the Avatar movie.

On second thoguh (random) Avatar would be a sweet LEGO line. Blue fig's, mechs, gunships, dragon type flying beasts.

Sorry back on topic.

Apease me my follower.

Seriosuly thoguh, it's really cool, it reminds me of the mechs in the Avatar movie.

On second thoguh (random) Avatar would be a sweet LEGO line. Blue fig's, mechs, gunships, dragon type flying beasts.

Sorry back on topic.

Yes, it was inspired by the avatar robot. :wink:

Apease me my follower.

What do you mean? :hmpf_bad:

It doesn't? Why not? I mean your the only one that said this. :tongue::sceptic:
But isn't that a mech they got? There is a difference, you know. Anyway, it's pretty good, but somehow it doesn't feel like it fits into the SWU, even if it's meant for a special legion.

Ahem. :wink:

I think it's because this design of mech never appeared in SW, only the "AT-" kind. Especially not in all-black.

Yes, it was inspired by the avatar robot. :wink:

Mech, dude! MECH! :tongue: But yeah, it definitely looks inspired by that. I still think you should've just tried to recreate the Avatar one, though, instead of trying to make it fit into SW.