Sign in to follow this  
legobryne

How to customize things in LDD

Okay, this is the problem, I saw I few of you guys using LDD and I really don't know how you make your own customize bricks and minifig torsos with it! Please tell me how you did that!

post-10301-1272686571.jpg

Okay, this is the problem, I saw I few of you guys using LDD and I really don't know how you make your own customize bricks and minifig torsos with it! Please tell me how you did that!

I think this belongs in the customising section.

I have never used LDD so I cannot help.

Good luck though.

I think to decorate parts like minifig torsos you need to have access to the LEGO Universe version of LDD. If you don't have that and want to know how to get it, follow the instructions here.

When you have that, add, for example, a minifig torso part and choose the Decoration Tool from the toolbar. If you click on the part, you will get a selection of prints to add. You can select the colour from a wide range of options from the current palette too.

If you're just doing this for Star Wars, it might not be worth bothering. There aren't many licensed parts or prints available.

Hope I was of some help. :sweet:

I think this belongs in the customising section.

True. :classic:

Edited by ADHO15

Moved to the LEGO General Discussion and News Forum.