Calabar

[KEY TOPIC] Official LEGO Sets made in LDD

7036 - Dwarves' mine - Theme: Castle / Fantasy Era

7036_dwarves_mine.png

lxf

Hose 75c32 and string x77ac50 not flexible in LDD.

Colour "Black Glitter" not available.

7037 - Tower Raid - Theme: Castle / Fantasy Era

7037_tower_raid.png

lxf

String x127c31 and belt x89 not flexible in LDD.

Plastic flag 61747 not in LDD.

Colour "Black Glitter" not available.

I recently got a big parcel in the post - it was this thing:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6753 - Highway Transport [Model A] - theme: Creator

_6753a.png

Errors:

• The trailer cannot be connected (it doesn't make a connection in the real model anyway), but it has been positioned so that it looks correct
  • The sports cars, while positioned on the trailer as accurately as possible, do not make connections with it, so consider this when moving anything.

LXF (LDD 4.3)

This is a duplicate, but the other one seems to be incomplete.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO! A bonus LXF, with 6743 - Street Speeder placed on the trailer (See a preview on my Brickshelf)

Edited by Gnac

7041 - Troll Battle Wheel - Theme; Castle / Fantasy Era

7041_troll_battle_wheel.png

7041_troll_battle_wheel.lxf

The 7L cross axles 44294 left aside the model could not be placed inside the wheel rays due to a length collision issue and were replaced with 6L axles 3706.

Plastic flag 61747 not in LDD and not replaced.

Missing original decorations.

8779 - The Great Tournament - Theme: Castle / Knights Kingdom II

8779_the_great_tournament.png

8779_the_great_tournament.lxf

Paper shields 48080 and 48141 not in LDD and not replaced.

8800 - Vladek's Siege Engine - Theme: Castle / Knights Kingdom II

8800_vladek_siege_engine.png

8800_vladek_siege_engine.lxf

Paper shield 48141 not in LDD and not replaced.

Time for another batch!

5955 - All Terrain Trapper (A Model) - Theme: Adventurers / Dino Island
[bricklink] [brickset]

5955_all_terrain_trapper.png

[5955 LXF]

Errors:
- Missing/incorrect decorations
- 76442 Triceratops 4X11X5 cannot be dual-colored Dark Gray and Dark Orange
- 87695 Horn cannot be properly placed on the model
- 76443 Stegosaurus 4X12X6 cannot be dual-colored Earth Orange and Gray
- 71155 Net cannot be properly placed on the model
- 2625 Stem Plate 7X6 is not included in LDD and has been substituted with 50303 Stem Plate 7X6 W/Cor.

5955 - All Terrain Trapper (B Model) - Theme: Adventurers / Dino Island
[bricklink] [brickset]

5955_all_terrain_trapper_model_b.png

[5955 LXF]

Notes:
- The two alternate models for 5955 All Terrain Trapper can be built simultaneously.

Errors:
- Incorrect minifigure decorations
- 2625 Stem Plate 7X6 is not included in LDD and has been substituted with 50303 Stem Plate 7X6 W/Cor.
- 2626 Stem Brick cannot be properly placed on the model and has been shifted over by one stud

5955 - All Terrain Trapper (C Model) - Theme: Adventurers / Dino Island
[bricklink] [brickset]

5955_all_terrain_trapper_model_c.png

[5955 LXF]

Notes:
- The two alternate models for 5955 All Terrain Trapper can be built simultaneously.

Errors:
- 3062 Round Brick 1x1 cannot be properly placed on the model

4774 - Scorpion Orb Launcher (A Model) - Theme: Alpha Team / Mission Deep Freeze
[bricklink] [brickset]

4774_scorpion_orb_launcher.png

[4774 LXF]

Errors:
- 44036 Claw is not included in LDD and has been substituted with a custom assembly
- 32174 Link For Ball is not included in LDD and has been substituted with 60176 Ball Cup 10.2
- 43557 Leg Ii is not included in LDD and has been substituted with a custom assembly
- 85543 V-Belt Ø15 cannot be properly placed on the model
- 30064 Whip Aerial - Tr has been substituted with 3957 Stick/Aerial

7297 - Dino Track Transport - Theme: Dino 2010
[bricklink] [brickset]

7297_dino_track_transport.png

[7297 LXF]

Errors:
- Dino Attack T-Rex is not included in LDD and has been substituted with the Dino T-Rex
- 56203 Outer Cable 248Mm has been substituted with a custom assembly
- 6221 Bush Ø7.84 is not included in LDD and has been substituted with 42610 Hub 11,2 X 7,84
- 53992 Caterpillar Track cannot be properly placed on the model

7476 - Iron Predator - Theme: Dino Attack
[bricklink] [brickset]

7476_iron_predator.png

[7476 LXF]

Errors:
- Dino Attack T-Rex is not included in LDD and has been substituted with the Dino T-Rex
- 6221 Bush Ø7.84 is not included in LDD and has been substituted with 42610 Hub 11,2 X 7,84
- 76110 Arrow 8M W./Upper Part is not included in LDD and has been substituted with 57028 Arrow 8M W/Soft Upper P.
- 76100 Release Housing is not included in LDD and has been substituted with 57796 Release Housing 6X2X2, Assembled
- 57028 Arrow 8M W/Soft Upper P. cannot be fully placed inside 57796 Release Housing 6X2X2, Assembled
- 53992 Caterpillar Track cannot be properly placed on the model

1274 - Light Hover - Theme: Rock Raiders
[bricklink] [brickset]

1274_light_hover.png

[1274 LXF]

Errors:

1275 - Chainsaw Bulldozer - Theme: Rock Raiders
[bricklink] [brickset]

1275_chainsaw_bulldozer.png

[1275 LXF]

Errors:
- Incorrect minifigure decorations

1276 - Helicopter Transport - Theme: Rock Raiders
[bricklink] [brickset]

1276_helicopter_transport.png

[1276 LXF]

Errors:

1277 - Drill Craft - Theme: Rock Raiders
[bricklink] [brickset]

1277_drill_craft.png

[1277 LXF]

Errors:

EDIT 3/7/13: Updated 5955 B Model, 7297, and 7476 to LDD 4.3.6.
EDIT 12/16/13: Updated 5955 A and B Models to LDD 4.3.8.
EDIT 1/31/14: Updated 7297 and 7476 to LDD 4.3.8. Corrected brick error in 5955 A and B Models.
EDIT 5/9/14: Updated 5955 A Model and 4774 to LDD 4.3.8, Brick Version 1392.
EDIT 8/17/14: Minor corrections made to 4774.
EDIT 10/18/14: Updated 4774 to Brick Version 1564.1.
EDIT 12/7/14: Updated 7297 and 7476 to Brick Version 1564.2.

Edited by PeabodySam
Fixing post-update post formatting.

We came, we saw, we kicked Bot.

4881 - Robo Platoon [Model A] - theme: Designer

_4881a.png

LXF (LDD 4.3)

4881 - Robo Platoon [Model B] - theme: Designer

_4881b.png

LXF (LDD 4.3)

4881 - Robo Platoon [Model C] - theme: Designer

_4881c.png

LXF (LDD 4.3)

4881 - Robo Platoon [Model D] - theme: Designer

_4881d.png

LXF (LDD 4.3)

4881 - Robo Platoon [Model E] - theme: Designer

_4881e.png

LXF (LDD 4.3)

4881 - Robo Platoon [Model F] - theme: Designer

_4881f.png

LXF (LDD 4.3)

Models G,H & I were uploaded here by marco9999.

I'm running out of Designer Sets to digitise! I'm about to hit Rock ROBOTtom!

I am also running out of robot puns already.

4508 - Titan XP [Model A] - theme: Designer

_4508a.png

Error:

• 32187 (Middle Ring) cannot be connected to the technic bricks on the robot's back by using friction pegs, so they have been connected with the two spare 6562 (Connector Peg with Cross Axle) instead. These parts don't seem to accept any sort of technic snap, whether from pegs, modified plates or modified bricks. At a glance, the part appears to have only half a snap's depth available for the peg to snap into, so could this be an illegal building technique?

LXF (LDD 4.3)

4508 - Titan XP [Model B] - theme: Designer

_4508b.png

LXF (LDD 4.3)

4508 - Titan XP [Model C] - theme: Designer

_4508c.png

LXF (LDD 4.3)

4508 - Titan XP [Model D] - theme: Designer

_4508d.png

Error:

• The minifig legs used for the Titan's "fingers" seem unable to be inserted into many things, besides a minifig torso. This also means that they cannot be inserted into the back of a headlight brick, as per the official instructions. I have left the minifig legs in front of the Titan's feet, and created some new hands for it.

LXF (LDD 4.3)

Things I'm not sure about:

Cripes it is hard to discern between medium bluish grey and metallic things in those instruction PDFs

Edited by Gnac

Things I'm not sure about:

Cripes it is hard to discern between medium bluish grey and metallic things in those instruction PDFs

Did you try to gather the DesignID from the bricklist in the last pages of the Instruction Booklet and check it here?

EDIT: no design id in the bricklist... forget it.

Error:

• 32187 (Middle Ring) cannot be connected to the technic bricks on the robot's back by using friction pegs, so they have been connected with the two spare 6562 (Connector Peg with Cross Axle) instead. These parts don't seem to accept any sort of technic snap, whether from pegs, modified plates or modified bricks. At a glance, the part appears to have only half a snap's depth available for the peg to snap into, so could this be an illegal building technique?

The reason I was told is that it's a "lose connection", i.e. it does not have a defined snap position. So the technique is legal by TLG standards, just not yet solved in LDD.

Did you try to gather the DesignID from the bricklist in the last pages of the Instruction Booklet and check it here?

Apologies, I should have clarified this (friday night shenanigans). The confusion is caused by 18 instances of 6141 (medium bluish grey) and 4 instances of 6141 (silver?). I've tried to use common sense by placing the 1x1 round silver parts in what I consider to be purely cosmetic positions.

The reason I was told is that it's a "lose connection", i.e. it does not have a defined snap position. So the technique is legal by TLG standards, just not yet solved in LDD.

Hoo, interesting thing. While building set 4508, I managed to slide this part over a tube (75535) and nearly thought I had a new bug for you. However, I DID discover a legitimate collision bug while building this set. It's not as awesome as being able to shove large things into small holes, but expect an update in the bug-o-matic soon!

I've tried to use common sense by placing the 1x1 round silver parts in what I consider to be purely cosmetic positions.

Maybe you can find the right position of silver round plates from some photos.

For example in this photo I can see two of the silver ones on the left side of the chest, and probably the other two are on the right side in the same position.

About finding bricks from the

You can use the 6-7 digit ElementID in the instruction booklet also. Just paste it into the search window in BL and it will give you info.

update in the bug-o-matic soon!

Excellento

You can use the 6-7 digit ElementID in the instruction booklet also. Just paste it into the search window in BL and it will give you info.

Probably I confused the element id with the design id. I meant the 6-7 digits code that includes the colour.

A took a look at the specific intruction booklet, and the code was not present. The set is dated 2004, perhaps in that time the element id was not reported yet in the instructions booklet.

@ Instructions archiver: You could insert your image by copying/pasting this URL into the "Image" button on your Eurobricks Reply -- it's the central icon on the toolbar that you see above the "Reply" window.

[img=http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8341/8213411079_75bb8105df_z.jpg]

You could make an "Attachment" of your LDD .lxf file by pressing the "More Reply Options" button at the bottom-right corner of the "Reply" window. You will then see the "Attach Files" option at the bottom left. Everyone on Eurobricks has only 150k of "attachments" alloted, but .lxf files are usually pretty small.

As a long-term solution, you could get a Brickshelf.com account, then once you have uploaded your LDD .lxf file there, you could immediately "Deeplink" your file to this Eurobricks forum by using the link that Kez provided above. If you don't "deeplink" it, several days may elapse before your file is moderated and "made public" by the Brickshelf moderator.

Edited by Calabar
: Added code snippets: images are allowed only for the regular entries.

@DLuders

He knows how to insert an image, it is me that modified his post because the image is irregular.

I forgot to add the edit note, now it has been added.

Anyway I already contacted Instructions archiver using private messages.

So, I've decided to join in on the fun. I'll start with a set I did weeks ago and am suprised no one else has done yet:

9448 - Samurai Mech - Theme: Ninjago

9448_samurai_mech.png

Errors:

Missing all prints and stickers

Missing parts 6016683 and 9815102

Part 4278756 does not attach to part 4514553, technic axle substituted for latter part

Mech helmet does not come down fully when minifig pilot has headgear on

LXF (LDD 4.3.5)

Edited by Zarkan

Good afternoon!

491 Formula 1 Racer - Theme: LEGOLAND; Town - LXF file

formula_1_racer_klein.png

[Brickset][Bricklink][Peeron]

Errors:

Black 3700b Technic, Brick 1 x 2 with Hole Type II not in LDD, replaced with modern version.

Black 3040a Slope 45 2 x 1 - without Bottom Tube not in LDD, replaced with modern version.

Red x148 Technic Bush Old 2 (from Expert Builder) not in LDD, replaced with modern version.

Yellow 3062a Brick, Round 1 x 1 Solid Stud not in LDD, replaced with the version with the open stud.

Yellow 3481 Plate, Modified 2 x 2 with Helicopter Tail Rotor Holder not in LDD, replaced with a custom solution.

Color errors:

Nature 3707 Technic, Axle 8 colored '329 White Glow', because '20 Nature' is transparent (a 1x1 plate is colored in the correct color).

Parts that have to be replaced are grouped.

Edited by Stephan

So, I've decided to join in on the fun.

Good to hear :classic:

BTW, I managed to close the hand by nudging the bricks a bit. If you want, you can use it and update your post.

EDIT: Just spotted - the 2x2 plate on the inside of the wrists should actually be 11203 inversed tile

9448_samurai_mech_hand.lxf

BTW, I managed to close the hand by nudging the bricks a bit. If you want, you can use it and update your post.

EDIT: Just spotted - the 2x2 plate on the inside of the wrists should actually be 11203 inversed tile

Thanks for that. I've added your hand and replaced the 2x2 plates with the correct parts, as well as added the mech pilot's three part headgear. FTR, both those mistakes were due to me originally building this model in a previous version of LDD, which had none of those parts. I had already gone through and corrected a few other substitutions, but I managed to miss those.

The lxf file and screenshot are both updated. I've also built a couple other Ninjago kits since posting my first one: Lasha's Byte Cycle and Destiny's Bounty. I'll hopefully get around to posting them tomorrow. :classic:

6096 - Bull's Attack

Theme: Castle > Knights' Kingdom I

[Brickset] [Peeron] [BrickLink]

6096_-_bull_s_attack.th.png

Download (LDD 4.3.5):

- Direct link HERE.

- More on my BrickShelf Gallery HERE.

- Visual Gallery HERE.

- Get the ZipPacks from HERE.

Known Inaccuracies:

- Part 30101 replaced with a brick build solution.

- Parts 32074c01 and 32133ac01 replaced with a brick build solution created and used by penguinz here. (Thanks!)

- Turntable 3680c01 replaced with 74340 (substantially identical)

- Tissue Flag x376px3 replaced with plastic flag 2525

- Many decorations missing, replaced if possible.

Comments:

As I love medieval siege machines, this is one of my favourite sets.

In my real life exposition, as three bulls seems a tiny folk for four siege machines, I added three extra guys :wink:

Edited by Calabar

9447 - Lasha's Byte Cycle - Theme: Ninjago

9447_lashas_byte_cycle.png

Errors:

Part 4566256 does not fully attach to part 6030718

LXF (LDD 4.3.5)

9446 - Destiny's Bounty - Theme: Ninjago

9446_destinys_bounty.png

Errors:

Missing string 4297719 and sails.

Part 4211758 does not attach to part 4514554 in two cases, technic axle substituted for latter part

Part 9812701 does not attach to minifig torso

String 4528334 does not flex

LXF (LDD 4.3.5.)

Edited by Zarkan

9447 - Lasha's Byte Cycle - Theme: Ninjago

Errors:

Part 4566256 does not fully attach to part 6030718

It's an illegal design by the TLG desingers

Or, well, it actually seems like a boarder line case, since the tooth is made in a flexible material, so it won't put stress on the bricks.