Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Mos Eisley West End

I have seen this before and it still excites me.

It is really brilliant especially the main hanger.

I love all the little buildings and the vehicles.

Well Done

Thanks all for your comments! :classic:

I have seen this before and it still excites me.

It is really brilliant especially the main hanger.

I love all the little buildings and the vehicles.

Well Done

Hey, somebody remembers and this was quite a task back in the day. Actually built the smaller buildings into smaller dioramas unto themselves before coming up with the whole setup.

Great MOC ACpin!

You never fail to impress me!

Though I was expecting to see a mos eisley west end musical :tongue:

awesomebrick

Now you got me thinking about that tune in my head!

Nice work ACPin. Your MOCs impresse me once again.

I should probably post the earlier ones just for a good laugh.

AC

Impressive scale! Lots of a great little details. Wish I had the space to do stuff like that!

Wow, that's amazing, I love all of it. I like how you can see all the way around to see whats going on everywhere. I can't imagine how long this took.

I recall seeing this one years ago over on FBTB. It's still impressive. The overwelming amount of tan bricks just astounds me.

I don't think ther's a single part I like better than any other. All of the buildings and scenery fit together so well.

I should probably post the earlier ones just for a good laugh.

AC

I for one would love to see some of your earlier, possibly less refined work. Just to see the progression to the great work you do nowadays.

Stunning. I have always loved this Moc, and so I am honoured to meet the creator.

No, it's an honor for me to meet viewers who still remember and enjoy my works after all these years.

this is really awesome,and so full of life.

Maybe a pain to get the minifigs in action, but all worthwhile in the end.

Impressive scale! Lots of a great little details. Wish I had the space to do stuff like that!

I sure wish to have a lots more space so I don't have to deconstruct previous MOCs to make room for new ones!

Wow, that's amazing, I love all of it. I like how you can see all the way around to see whats going on everywhere. I can't imagine how long this took.

I was hoping to bring this to a brick convention but that never panned out. As I built the smaller scenes independently, it probably took more than a month to get everything completed.

Very nice. Reminds me of the scene where Jabba visits Han.

The scene happens before that encounter as they're going to Docking Bay 94.

I recall seeing this one years ago over on FBTB. It's still impressive. The overwelming amount of tan bricks just astounds me.

I don't think ther's a single part I like better than any other. All of the buildings and scenery fit together so well.

I for one would love to see some of your earlier, possibly less refined work. Just to see the progression to the great work you do nowadays.

Old but still relevant and stockpiled on tan bricks when the Harry Potter and creator sets went on sale.

The buildings were designed from the DK book Complete Locations with added mods.

Ok, I'll post some but be warned it could get ugly! :grin:

AC