Sign in to follow this  
Captain Zuloo

The Brick Broadcast Episode #5

traintech1.jpg

mediumhats.png

All aboard for episode #5 of The Brick Broadcast! In this episode Connor speaks with Tim Gould (gambort). They discuss Tim's role as a blogger on The Brothers Brick as well as his amazing contributions to the LEGO train community as well as where he finds inspiration for his creations and more!

Check it out on our official website and discuss! :classic:

Interesting interview Tim and Connor. It's always nice to hear ones' thoughts about the LEGO hobby. I can understand your "solo-building" style/perspective as I think I share the same practice. Over the years, I've really admired your work, especially your train creations. It's also neat to hear about your "Grey Age" and how SW brought you back. Thank you for your contribution to the LEGO community from your blogs on Brothers Brick as well as your FlickR groups which really have some great builders and creations.

Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

Thanks for the kind words TheBrickster! I had great fun conducting this interview, Tim also had plenty of interesting things to say when we were just talking LEGO after it too. :tongue:

I'm glad you enjoyed it, and thanks again Tim for joining me on The Brick Broadcast. :classic:

Your interviews are always interesting Cap'n Z. Thank you for continuing to share these on EB. It is unfortunate that more members don't take time to comment. Maybe they'll see this topic and provide some feedback.

Thanks for another enlightening interview, Captain Zuloo. I had a lot of fun listening and browsing gambort's photostream. I'm really getting into trains now, but SW brought me back to Lego, too. It's inspiring to learn that one of my favorite builders followed a similar path. Maybe I'll try building in CAD one of these days.