Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

The ALL NEW Classic-Pirates.com

Just noticed that on the search results page, the text is too far to the left, perhaps increase the left margin of the content div.

Also, the Behind The Helm audio files need to be reuploaded.

The Behind The Helm episodes still need to be reuploaded. And is there any reason there in six days between the last two blog posts? People will stop reading the blog with that sort of inconsistancy!

The Behind The Helm episodes still need to be reuploaded.

Zorro is taking care of that.

And is there any reason there in six days between the last two blog posts? People will stop reading the blog with that sort of inconsistancy!

The reason was something going wrong with the publishing process of new articles. That has now been fixed. Thanks for reporting.

The Behind The Helm episodes still need to be reuploaded.

And we also need to do some editing to keep things consistent since you failed to follow the original agreement.

And we also need to do some editing to keep things consistent since you failed to follow the original agreement.

Er...what? A PM perhaps?

You'll have to send an Email if you require more information.

You want me to fix something, but I need to email you about it?

Fine...although I probably can't do any editing of any kind for a few days, I'm rather busy at the moment.

No, we're fixing it for you.

Well I have sent you an email, would you be able to let me know what it is exactly that you're fixing?

(Also, on the Error pages, the text is sticking out into the background.)

behindthehelmet.png

Just a quick announcement for those of you who are wondering whatever happened to the 'Behind The Helm' files.

When the fantastic new Classic-Pirates.com theme was put into place, many of the files on the server were removed and had to be re-uploaded.

However it was decided that as 'Behind The Helm' was a sub-program of The Brick Broadcast, it would make more sense for the episodes to be hosted on The Brick Broadcast's website.

So you can now find the episodes here where they can be downloaded directly. You can also subscribe to The Brick Broadcast on iTunes by clicking here. :pir-wink:

On behalf of the team at The Brick Broadcast, I would like to extend our biggest thanks to Classic-Pirates.com for hosting these files for such a long time. :pir-sweet:

Edited by Captain Zuloo

I was wondering about this!

I wanted to listen to Henk's and Croissant's files but I lost the link, So I searched and searched and finally found the thread but the Link was broken!

Glad they are back up, shame its not on CP for easy access though!

Classic-Pirates.com is happy to host them for everybody's convenience but it appears Captain Zuloo has other plans.

Mr. Zuloo, will you fix the direct links in the forum interview threads? It shouldn't matter where exactly they are physically hosted to have the links working.

So I searched and searched and finally found the thread but the Link was broken!

I guess you must have missed this index I made while ago for easy access to all BTH interviews. I was tired of searching and searching also. It still doesn't help with the broken links though. I guess I have some more hours to go fixing all that now I have seen this thread and know what is happening. :pir-sceptic:

but it appears Captain Zuloo has other plans.

Like hosting the non-pirate interviews such as the Jamie Berard ones while Classic-Pirates.com hosts only pirates related ones? To be honest, I'd rather have them all in the same place.

And B, I will indeed change the links. ;)

Like hosting the non-pirate interviews such as the Jamie Berard ones while Classic-Pirates.com hosts only pirates related ones?

We are a Pirate LEGO fansite afterall... But we'd host the non-Pirate interviews if you felt the need to keep them altogether.