Svelte

LEGO Prince of Persia Contest - Entries Discussion Thread

Since unlike other contests we're not asking for separate posts for each entry, yet we recognise that will all your hard work you would probably like some feedback on your MOCs ahead of the public vote, this thread has been created just so you can talk about the actual entries that have been made so far!

Questions about contest rules etc still belong in the Contest Discussion Thread.

Thanks and enjoy!

I've added my entry, clocking in at 118 pieces. I wanted mine to be a general-store-like stall, to capture the vibrant colors of a Middle Eastern market. I'm very pleased with the result! :cry_happy:

I forgot to ask entrants to include piece count (since its a requirement its under 250) :blush: Pepper and Inky, can you add this info in?

Thanks!

I forgot to ask entrants to include piece count (since its a requirement its under 250) :blush: Pepper and Inky, can you add this info in?

Thanks!

Done! I probably should have remembered, given that I put the count in my previous post in this thread.

Wow! The two entries so far are amazing. It'll be hard for me to compete with these :tongue::thumbup::sceptic:

Added in my parts count :thumbup:

I hope I can find some PoP sets soon. That will help immensly with the catagory 1 MOC I am thinking about.

BAM entry here.

55 Peices, not rounded.

Also, quick note, Behrooz means "lucky" in Persian. Translated literally, "good day".

Enjoy!

Got my BAM entry in HERE

It's piece count is 105

First time posting and MOCing for Eurobricks!

Enjoy and good luck to everyone who builds.

~SuperBagel

Edited by SuperBagel

Nice work with the gem in the upturned goblet, SuperBagel :thumbup:

Posted my Persian Version, my theme grower is still only at planning stages, got some action features to devise... Should be done in time :thumbup:

Ok I just posted my PoP contest entry in the market stall category, but could you please let me know if it fits within the contest rules? I'm not sure about the 'stall' part :sceptic:

Ok I just posted my PoP contest entry in the market stall category, ...

Excellent use of those Racers mudguard pieces. I really like the stickers you've designed for it. Proves that you can make a great-looking entry without having PoP parts.

Very clever entry in the Persian-ify category, Peppermint_M. I love the idea of ancient law enforcement :classic: .

Excellent use of those Racers mudguard pieces. I really like the stickers you've designed for it. Proves that you can make a great-looking entry without having PoP parts.

Thanks Rick! That's right, I don't have any PoP sets yet so I did my best with whatever was available. But I do plan to buy some eventually, so many great parts there!

Very clever entry in the Persian-ify category, Peppermint_M. I love the idea of ancient law enforcement :classic: .

Thanks. The idea came to me when I got the Ostritch race set home, I had been planning on making a persian version of a police car, but the idea of a guy on a big bird zooming about like a Bike Cop was funnier :laugh:

Great entries so far - I especially love the flying carpet effect on the carpet stall!!! (SuperBagel's hookahs look good too - I was going to do a hookah stall myself but I might think of another idea now :wink: )

Your police ostrich rider is hilarious, Peppermint (great use of flames for the police lights)! :laugh:

I also see many extraordinary market stalls in that category; they all look very cool!

I won't be entering due to a lack of time (and limited parts), but I wish everyone good luck in this contest. :classic:

Edited by ILikePi

Thanks Pi! I didn't have the resources for a large persian version, so I whipped it up after I bought the set.

I hope to get a expander built ASAP, but I have some pressing deadlines and I lost today to a wedding (those things never run to time!) and tomorrow to a prior arrangement.

Something should turn up soon.

Great high speed police ostrich 'Peppermint_M' - COOL design. :grin:

Plus 'Greg3' - camel mail - SWEET - I wonder how reliable their postal service is eh ? :wink:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Just posted my BAM entry, Dr Acbar's travelling medicine cart.

Please let me know what you think. Some great entries so far. Thanks.

Wow Dunjohn, thats helarious! :tongue: I never would have thought. great job :thumbup:

Thanks! :grin: I think it just shows how awful my photography is, though. I'm gonna work on that this week and hopefully submit better shots before the deadline.

The stalls are really cracking me up. I'm working on a stall right now but I'll struggle to be a contender.

Bah! You guys are entering so many good MOCs! You're making it hard for me to even compete :cry_sad:

When I saw Fatyankee's BAM entry I thought one thing...

4549204919_96d1395eb8.jpg

"Giving golden brown a whole new meaning!" :tongue: