cavegod

Ultimate Collectors Scale All Terrain Armoured Transport

Thanks! :thumbup:

The two turbo tank wheels at the bottom are in old light gray right? Not light bluish gray? Although the color does look the same as the other bottom parts.

(if you don't mind me asking all these questions)

Keeping a close eye on the Cuusoo progress, 433 and counting! I'd be very interested in hearing the official TLG comment at 500 votes.

turbo tank wheels?

At the bottom on the front and at the back (between the feet) there is a "hard wheel". I thought these where used in the old Clone Turbo Tank. But those wheels are only available in grey and these parts look light bluish grey. Too make a long story short; which wheels/parts are those?

I thought it was this part:

Wheel Hard Plastic Large

Edited by Gekke Ted

Keeping a close eye on the Cuusoo progress, 433 and counting! I'd be very interested in hearing the official TLG comment at 500 votes.

It will probably resemble the UCS Sandcrawler comment. Somehting about it being a great model, how they love making big sets, and good luck on your way to 10K. All these things are true.

At the bottom on the front and at the back (between the feet) there is a "hard wheel". I thought these where used in the old Clone Turbo Tank. But those wheels are only available in grey and these parts look light bluish grey. Too make a long story short; which wheels/parts are those?

I thought it was this part:

Wheel Hard Plastic Large

you mean this

2573.jpg?0

I know we will probably never see the likes of 10179 again due to costs, but Lego seem to have gone downhill with their releases recently, 10221 was an utter dissapointment due to the model inaccuracies and the bridge which totally blurs the line between what is considered a playset and a UCS set.

Same thing goes for the new townhall, again compared to releases like green grocer fire brigade and grand emporium the town hall's architecture looks relatively poor in comparison.

Both of those releases had so much potential but failed to deliver

I only hope if Lego were to release a similar set to cavegod's they could make the part count say 5,000(They did it for the Falcon so why not for this?), after all a vehicle as iconic as the AT AT NEEDS a high part count :classic::thumbup:

Lets hope Lego don't mess this release up whenever they get round to releasing it, hopefully they will as from a financial perspective i can see it as a big seller for Lego if you ask me

Alot of people seem to think Lego won't release it due to how fragile it would be due to the nature of its construction but look how fragile 10030 was.

Edited by Legofanscotty

you mean this

Yep! That's what I mean. Wasn't aware of the larger size. Those are pretty rare, unfortunately :(

The LDD Files are available For anyone wanting to own their own copy.

Email me for details.

The LDD Files are available For anyone wanting to own their own copy.

Email me for details.

Dude, are you serious. I was just looking at your Brickshelf folder....again!!

Dude, are you serious. I was just looking at your Brickshelf folder....again!!

Again? have a look at Flickr next time lol!

Again? have a look at Flickr next time lol!

What is your Flickr account? I found one, but it doesn't seem to be the right one.

After gathering all the Millennium Falcon parts last months, I continued my quest and placed several more orders, just to build this magnificent beast!

Yesterday I sorted out all the parts I had ordered, finally realizing how many 5000+ parts actually are oh2.gif

There are 3000 extra parts underway to complete the AT-AT.

Glad I finished ordering parts, so I can start eating again default_blink.gifdefault_laugh_new.gif

What is your Flickr account? I found one, but it doesn't seem to be the right one.

After gathering all the Millennium Falcon parts last months, I continued my quest and placed several more orders, just to build this magnificent beast!

Yesterday I sorted out all the parts I had ordered, finally realizing how many 5000+ parts actually are oh2.gif

There are 3000 extra parts underway to complete the AT-AT.

Glad I finished ordering parts, so I can start eating again default_blink.gifdefault_laugh_new.gif

cavegod2009 is my flickr

Hi Cavegod, I'm interested in getting the LDD file for this AT-AT - looks fantastic. not sure how to contact you directly as I'm new to the site.

(I've just finished working on Anios Tie and currently working on his Slave1)

Awesome work, Cavegod!

Same as Tristanbane, i have no clue how to contact you on this forum.

Would be awesome to have a LDD of your model to have a detailed view of the build.

Thanks!

*oh2* I'm glad this thread's been revived so many times, because there's no way I'd want to miss seeing this creation! It's impressively massive, but beautifully detailed. :classic: Do you have a picture of a minifig beside it (for scale comparison)?

Fantastic model, full of details. :thumbdown:

I agree with purpleparadox to have a picture of a minifig beside it (for scale comparison). :classic:

It's very easy to contact mr Cavegod, just go to flickr, and search for cavegod2009, and send him a pm about the LDD files:)

*oh2* I'm glad this thread's been revived so many times, because there's no way I'd want to miss seeing this creation! It's impressively massive, but beautifully detailed. :classic:

I totally agree!

I am even more excited that I got all the parts recently and can start building this behemoth when I find some spare time.

I totally agree!

I am even more excited that I got all the parts recently and can start building this behemoth when I find some spare time.

Will this be pre-LEGOWORLD or post-LEGOWORLD? I'd love to see it :classic:

Will this be pre-LEGOWORLD or post-LEGOWORLD? I'd love to see it :classic:

Hmmm didn't even think about this. Nor did I expect a question like that default_blink.gif

I will definitely start building this week! Making one module every week (at least) should suffice to be ready in October!

Will shall build our army to take over the galaxy!

Wouldn't it be good to have all the At-At's that get built on display in one place!!

Will shall build our army to take over the galaxy!

Wouldn't it be good to have all the At-At's that get built on display in one place!!

It would indeed be great to have all AT-AT's together! I don't have a display myself. Been there only once, as a visitor.

Who does have a display?