Sign in to follow this  
Zorro

Bayonets at Dawn

What parts would you have used for the Incas if you was able to buy them? I was thinking about making a small Inca MOC some time ago but I couldn't find any good minifig parts for them.

Well, The Inca had a variety of clothing and armour.

For the Women servants (Who would have served the Sapa Inca (Emperor)). 30114.jpg

For a certain headress, I'd recommend this, but custom it by painting parts: x261.jpg

For a strange headress, I'd say use this: x175.jpg

Or, You could cut off the horns to make this style hat: 26144543.jpg

Also, This would look nice on the Emperor: 64797.jpg

With the weapons, I'd go for a nice standard weapon.

This is a nice "Axe/Baton": 87618.jpg

These two items would make a nice club, Inca Army standard club: 30374.jpg2907.gif4265c.jpg

Or this Brickforge Item: tribalsword_dkgray_front.jpg

You could also copy that Brickforge Idea of a feathered Helmet. Although it wouldn't be correct.

Ah, well I'm a purist but some of your ideas are really good. What would you recommend for torsos? That's where I'm most stuck :pir-sceptic:

Ah, well I'm a purist but some of your ideas are really good. What would you recommend for torsos? That's where I'm most stuck :pir-sceptic:

With the torsos, I believe your gonna have to resort to Decals because the Inca's Poncho look.

Are we allowed to use backgounds of any kind in this contest? Just wondering.

:jollyroger:

For your photos?

If so, go ahead. :pir-classic:

So I have finally chosen a battle so nobody steal it!! It is the 2nd Battle of Trenton, also called the Battle of Assunpink Creek. Any ideas on a good stone bridge, mine is a little bland.

I've been thinking Ratshot. Should we all post what Battles we are thinking of making, And it will be a suprise which one we decide to make? Because it will be much easier to find out, and much, much easier to stop people getting angry about someone "stealing" their idea. :pir_laugh2:

In another thread, of course.

If we have a bigger MOC, can we take more than the max of 6?

Nope. However, you can post a link to a Flickr or Brickshelf folder for the extra pictures for people to see. :pir-classic:

I've been thinking Ratshot. Should we all post what Battles we are thinking of making, And it will be a suprise which one we decide to make? Because it will be much easier to find out, and much, much easier to stop people getting angry about someone "stealing" their idea. :pir_laugh2:

Why are you telling this to me?

is the battle of tuberneering or the battle of three rocks alright cause they were sort of ambushes :pir-sceptic:

Yea, is an ambush alright? I was planning on doing the battle of Oriskany, which was an ambush that became a skirmish. Just wondering.

-

General Redwater

Edited by General Redwater

Alright Joey and Hornbricker, I just made my first purchase on B-link and I'm getting ready to kick your butts at this contest :thumbup:

Where do we post our MOC?

Right here, in the MOC forum :pir-classic:

Why are you telling this to me?

I thought you were the Contest Idea man?

No, I'm just the January contest man.

Not on this one, he was the community build head. :pir-wink:

I'll get back to you guys on the ambush questions.

Post your MOCs in the Pirate MOC forum please. :pir-classic:

Not on this one, he was the community build head. :pir-wink:

Who was the feet? :pir-tongue:

Alright Joey and Hornbricker, I just made my first purchase on B-link and I'm getting ready to kick your butts at this contest :thumbup:

Right here, in the MOC forum :pir-classic:

You don't fit in my planned battle but your beat down is coming..... :jollyroger:

You don't fit in my planned battle but your beat down is coming..... :jollyroger:

Why are you 2 ganging up on me, I feel belittled :pir-look: Seriously, I'm nice to you guys all the time. I never trash you two :pir-cry_sad:

To bad we couldn't include sigfigs in the contest, Id have a jolly old time with you two. "Human Cannon Commodore Ball"! :pir-laugh:

Edited by Ratshot

Nor are you in mine Ratshot. Unless you took part in the assault on Sevastapol? :pir_laugh2:

I've asked Zorro and Bonaparte about whether ambushes are allowed or not, but as they are attending the EB event they probably won't respond for a day or two.

But go ahead and do ambushes, I'm sure they will be allowed. :pir-classic:

I've asked Zorro and Bonaparte about whether ambushes are allowed or not, but as they are attending the EB event they probably won't respond for a day or two.

Well If you think about it, Most battles or assaults are supposed ambushes. When someone trys to attack a Fort, They are not sure whether the enemy know they are coming, so they try to ambush, But if the Ambush fails to suprise, they call it a "Battle". Not many battles where fought by Generals shaking hands saying "Let the best man win". :pir_laugh2:

okay thanks

the battle of three rocks it is. :pir-devil: