Sign in to follow this  
Zorro

Bayonets at Dawn

Here's a little teaser for my entry :

4522327457_1690c233cc_o.jpg

What battle can this be? :pir-grin:

I'm looking forward to see all great entries that I'm sure will be produced during this contest!

Sorry but no, one entry per person but no teams please.

I see, am I allowed a gray base-plate from him, all of mine have cracks in them.

I see, am I allowed a gray base-plate from him, all of mine have cracks in them.

Yes, we have no bussiness in where you get your bricks to build your entry.

Just try to not rob the toystores for it, will you :pir_kiss: ?

Shame Lego stopped the Imperial Armada sets...I wanted to make the "Battle of Cajamarca" but I would have to buy alot of Indiana Jones sets! :pir_laugh2:

Yes, we have no bussiness in where you get your bricks to build your entry.

Sweet :thumbup: I'm going to do my first Bricklink order.

Just try to not rob the toystores for it, will you :pir_kiss: ?

Watch and learn rum boy :thumbup:

Sweet :thumbup: I'm going to do my first Bricklink order.

.....Three weeks later, having sold everything he owned to finance his newly discovered Bricklink obsession, Ratshot was found by local authorities dirty, naked and homeless clutching thousands of small zip lock bags and muttering something about defeating Zorro's army.....

.....Three weeks later, having sold everything he owned to finance his newly discovered Bricklink obsession, Ratshot was found by local authorities dirty, naked and homeless clutching thousands of small zip lock bags and muttering something about defeating Zorro's army.....

It's like your a fortune teller! Don't forget that his a Rat, So he must already be dirty and naked. So the authorities will think "Oh, No big surprise with a name like that!" :pir_laugh2:

with all those lads from hessia-kassel dying in the war of independence i guess that i'm obliged to do the battle of trenton - jsut one question though, in how far do want us to stick to actual paintings of a certain battel from that time?

Shame Lego stopped the Imperial Armada sets...I wanted to make the "Battle of Cajamarca" but I would have to buy alot of Indiana Jones sets! :pir_laugh2:

Exactly why they created BrickLink, just don't end up how Commodore predicted Ratshot would become....

Exactly why they created BrickLink, just don't end up how Commodore predicted Ratshot would become....

The only problem is, Armada hats are quite expensive and I would need quite a few to re-enact Pizarro's men. Also I would need alot of Incas from the Indiana Jones sets. Its gonna be extermely expensive for one time contest.

This looks like an awsome contest I'll have to do a battle from the American Revolution or the 7 years war or even maybe the war of 1812. But sadly only one entry.

I'm still trying to decide if I should make The Thin Red Line at Balaclava, The Battle of Alma, or The Battle of the Plains of Abraham.

I'd say go for the "The Battle of the Plains of Abraham". Good Decisive British Victory!

I'd say go for the "The Battle of the Plains of Abraham". Good Decisive British Victory!

Nooooo, I'm going to do the Plains of Abraham.

EDIT: aww man, you are doing it

Edited by Alex the Great

Is WWI too late an era for this comp or not, I have a few things in mind - something revolvingaround the Australian Light Horse or a like ?

I'm a conformist! ! :pir-sweet:

The only problem is, Armada hats are quite expensive and I would need quite a few to re-enact Pizarro's men. Also I would need alot of Incas from the Indiana Jones sets. Its gonna be extermely expensive for one time contest.

What parts would you have used for the Incas if you was able to buy them? I was thinking about making a small Inca MOC some time ago but I couldn't find any good minifig parts for them.