Sign in to follow this  
jonfett

Event '06 - Arrangements

Ok, so here is a list of all the people who will be coming to the event and will be staying at the B&B.

jonfett

snefroe1

kimt

Hobbes (+1)

ApophisV

Aredhel

DoubleT

xwingyoda

Copmike

Ras74

Khorne

Now, an list of those who may be meeting us there (bold = confirmed).

captaintau (+1)

vader316

Jof

Next, badges. Please could everyone who is coming and would like a badge just PM their name, as the badges will have your real name and your username on it. I need these by Wednesday if possible so that Tommy can start making them (pics will come soon). I'll let you know about costs within the next few weeks, shouldn't be a lot though.

Onto accomodation at the B&B, we have 4 rooms available.

Family Room 1 (4 beds)

- Snefroe1

- KhoRne

- Kimt

- DoubleT

Family Room 2 (3 beds + 1 floor bed)

- xwingyoda

- Ras74

- copmike

- jonfett

Double Room 1 (1 bed)

- Hobbes

- Mrs Hobbes

Double Room 2 (1 bed)

- ApophisV

- Aredhel

If you have any preferences for rooms let me know (or anybody you do or dont't want to share with! :wink:)

2 day passes will be booked for everyone staying at the B&B, again I'll let you know when we have to pay.

I think that's about everything for now, I will update this as I get more info so please keep on checking it!

Jon.

He he thanks jon, but i dont need an exstra night, i asked if somebody needed an exstra night...

Oh, I thought you wanted to stay until Monday.. :$

If that's the case we can go on ahead and organise the rooms.. anybody have any suggestions?

Jon.

Oh, I thought you wanted to stay until Monday.. :$

If that's the case we can go on ahead and organise the rooms.. anybody have any suggestions?

Jon.

well i think the other two bed room should go to captainau +1

however, jon, it means 8 members, 7 beds... last timr rikard slept on the floor... ok... ras, bring an extra blanket for you :biggrin: :biggrin:

Fellow "vikings" we must also find out how to meet in copenhagen....... And what aircraft we should fly with...

and it would be nice if i had somewhere i could come thursday night? :$

ok... here's the deal:

1)we need to hear from captainau if he's going to use the b&b or not. Before that's there's no final conclusion on how we can devide the rooms for the other members.

2) we'll meet in windsor b&b from 13.00 onwards. according to the train schedules, it's about an hour by train from Waterloo station and 30 minutes from heathrow airport to the windsor-eton riverside station, so i guess most of us will go by plane and then take the bus to windsor & Eton Riverside (Rail), which is one of the rail station of windsor, close to the castle... don't forget, we may need to take another bus or go by foot to the b&b.

3) the parc closes at 17.00 on Sunday, so i guess we'll have an early goodbye diner at about 17.00 and leave at about 18.00. then we'll have enough time to get to the airport...

Well Snefroe, I did the dirty job last time... I will not do this favor again.

Someone else have to step up for that task.

So their goes Snefroe out of the question to stay with, for making such stupid suggestion :tongue:

Otherwise I can stay in the same room as anybody :cool:

This was all a joke offcourse... I can stay with anyone... as long as I get a bed this time... eccept Snefroe...

We have drafted some rooms together for the remaining 8, if everybody confirms they are coming I will enquire about an extra bed (so don't worry Ras).

Sne, Khorne, Kimt and TT in one room.

Yoda, Jon, Ras and copmike in another.

These aren't necessary final, if you have any problems just let me know :wink:

Jon.

That's fine with me.

Ras, Copmike and DoubleT - how do you feel about flying home monday? It would severely downsize the price... from around 1500 Dkr to 1000 Dkr taxes included. I think the 500 could be used for a hotel in London or at the airport instead. More fun for all or perhaps we could crash a fellow EB member and use the cash for more precious bricks *sweet*

KimT

PS I've Pm'ed this to TT

Ok, a nice update for everyone involved..

The badges are ordered so I should have news about them soon. The bed crisis is solved, the 3 bed family room will have a floor bed added so there will be 4 beds in total.

This comes to a decision as to which group of 4 gets the room with the floor bed?

Sne, Khorne, Kimt and TT...

OR

Yoda, Jon, Ras and Copmike...

Let the battle commence!! :wink:

Jon.

But what exsactly do you mean with Floorbed?

That some volunteer (*cough* DoubleT *cough*) has to sleep on the hard, tiled floor without of pillows or blankets! :-P :-P :-P

Its 'z bed' so a 3 part mattess that folds out to be a full length single bed. It will have pillows etc.. and is like a normal bed.. but lower down.

If no takers I will sleep on it, I don't really mind.

Jon.

Hi Guys!

My bid for the floorbed is two red 3001-bricks *sweet* . Anyone has a higher bid? Let the E-Bay frenzy begin!!!

Rickard & I arrive at Heathrow on friday at around 11.00 and fly out sunday around 18.00. I

Copmike.. KimT and we will ty to catch the same flights from copenhagen and back..

The local discount store has the new eco force mechs on sale for 7 EUROs a set - that's a little more than 50% off. Should any of the eventgoers dream of these mechs - then PM me and I'll shop and bring the orders to the event 2006.

Please be fast - they had a large stock but for how long?

KimT

EDIT: the sets are 7700, 7701, 7702 and 7703

Should we have a uniform - T-Shirts with Eurobricks-logos and eventdates? The employes at Windsor will notice us pretty fast anyway *sing* so why not set the standard from start?
Well, we have the badges but it might be too late to organise some t-shirts.. perhaps we can have some for next year?

I'm looking forwards to the event so much! And if you all knew what I knew you would be ecstatic! :wink:

Jon.

Like I said to some of the event goers, my Paris Lego store will have the Batman sets just before the event, so tell me if you want me to pick some sets for you ;-)

Bear in mind that my shop is a little bit more expensive than SAH (but better than waiting for a looong time for them to hit TRU).

I have already an oredre by TT and Jon ;-) (don't worry guys, I won't forget your order :-P )

*yoda*

Like I said to some of the event goers, my Paris Lego store will have the Batman sets just before the event, so tell me if you want me to pick some sets for you ;-)

Bear in mind that my shop is a little bit more expensive than SAH (but better than waiting for a looong time for them to hit TRU).

I have already an oredre by TT and Jon ;-) (don't worry guys, I won't forget your order :-P )

*yoda*

remind me not to forget your ep2 starfighter, yoda! do you want the pods as well, or are you going to buy them thru S&H?

Can anyone bring two times the latest racer wave? (8666, 8661, 8664, 8663) 8-|

so you want 8 sets, right? don't think that will be a problem. think i saw them today. i'll get confirmation tomorrow and pm you then, ok?

Btw, if there's any visitor of the event interested in sw minifigs or sets, i'd advice him/her to tell us about it in this topic.... there are already quite a lot of transactions going on....