Sign in to follow this  
501st Commando

Atgar cannon

Wow, thats a lot of great attention to detail, I bet you have a lot of handless minifigs right now :tongue: .

A nicely greebled treat for the eyes. Great stuff.

PS> don't forget to include the commanding officer reclining on the sofa with the beer in hand :grin:

Atgar007.jpg

Cheers.

It's hard to look at only one of the parts of it. :wacko: What does one section look like?

PS> don't forget to include the commanding officer reclining on the sofa with the beer in hand :grin:

Where's that from? :laugh:

COOL cannon '501st Commando' :grin: - the Hoth battle is one of my favorite scenes in all of Star Wars - I might have to make one of these highly detailed ones myself !

Excellent designing and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Awesome Atgar Cannon :thumbup:

So much greeble and detail added that it'll be hard to do any better.

Thanks for sharing.

Nice work 501st! This is the most original Atgar I've seen. Great attention to detail... greebletastic! :wink:

That's brilliant! You have a real talent for detail. The only thing it needs, (in my opinion) and I hope you don't mind me saying - but if you added a large dish on the back (on the smaller dish) it would be perfect!

Feel free to ignore me :)

Well done!

Kaitan

That is a great use of pieces you have make the Atgar of.

Really brilliant and accurate.

Neat cannon. The way you have added all the greebles emulates the mesh effect on the movie version really nicely, it looks really accurate.

Wow, thats a lot of great attention to detail, I bet you have a lot of handless minifigs right now :tongue: .

Yes a lot of figs have no hands now, but mostly construction workers. :tongue:

A nicely greebled treat for the eyes. Great stuff.

<snip>

Cheers.

:laugh: Ah, that's great, it just needs a t.v.

That's brilliant! You have a real talent for detail. The only thing it needs, (in my opinion) and I hope you don't mind me saying - but if you added a large dish on the back (on the smaller dish) it would be perfect!

Feel free to ignore me :)

Well done!

Kaitan

I knew I foregot something. :blush: I will see if I have a spare dish in dark bley. :classic:

@-Thanks for the great comments everyone! :classic:

It really looks great. I like how you used minifig hands as greebles it turn out really nice. One thing that I think could improve it though is maybe add some light bley and possibly black in there too :classic:

I like this. I really, really like this. Great detail. Looks a little taller than it should, but I think it looks better for it. Makes it look more powerful than it was in the movies. Great job. :thumbup:

I would suggest a white background as these are really hard to see.

But from what I can see it looks really good. I like the small details around the dish!

I would suggest a white background as these are really hard to see.

Yes, it would be better. The Rebels had very odd camofluage ideas, grey bases and lasers on a snowy planet, yellow, red and white ships in the darkness of space... :laugh: