Sign in to follow this  
Ricecracker

Dystopia Mafia - Sign-up!

Personally, the point of online Mafia as I see it comes in the role play: becoming the character. If you do it right, you should be able to get the job done, whether town or scum. If you do it wrong, you'll die. Quickly.

I agree that when done right, becoming the character well should get the job done, but that's because the character is trying to get the job done. And the character would use strategy. So in that sense we agree. As the old saying goes, "A magician is an actor playing the part of a magician".

I really hope I'm making sense! :wacko:

(And for the record, I have nothing against acting. I'm an actor myself.)

Hi I would like to play, its been a while I know, but I'm intrigued by the story and am enjoying the photography so far. So please consider my request to participate in Dystopia.

I'll admit, sometimes hosts don't provide as much character information as I want and then I have to thoughtfully and subtly expand the character to suit the situation. This can be a hazard or a blessing, all depending on a combination of your own instincts and a lot of outside factors you have absolutely no control over. When it goes right, it's a joy, when it goes wrong, it's even better because you have to keep spinning and spinning your creative yarn until you've created either a wonderfully crafted scarf or a rope to hang yourself with. :laugh:

One word about toaster sales, and it's the Locker for you. :hmpf:

:tongue:

About 12 and half hours left...

Yay a new mafia game! I've never participated before, but I've been waiting for the chance! Please include me!

I'll sign up. I'm just trying a new thing out, and if this is similar to Red moon, then I'm all set. (but what's with that last picture, sunset in the middle of the day?)

(something's going weird, sometimes it's showing me my edited post, sometimes my original post :wacko: )

Edited by indianajones