Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Hoth Lego Store Display

That's awesome! I love all the levels, and there is a lot of detail in each one too :thumbup:

Must feel fantastic having your work on display to the public like that, good job :thumbup:

but my gosh...look at all the sets they have to buy :cry_happy: wish the stores in AU were like that !!

That's awesome! I love all the levels, and there is a lot of detail in each one too :thumbup:

The various levels were designed from previous Hoth MOCs.

Something about the LURPs at the bottom makes me think it's going to cave in... :tongue: I really like the detail in it.

Not likely as you can't see the wall of white bricks at the back and on the sides.

AWESOME just AWESOME and ditto ditto on the detail - fantastic ! :grin:

I'm a conformist! everyone ! :sweet:

Thanks!

Must feel fantastic having your work on display to the public like that, good job :thumbup:

but my gosh...look at all the sets they have to buy :cry_happy: wish the stores in AU were like that !!

Yes, 2008 was all about the MOCs that were done to be displayed at the Lego store. Even now, customers ask when these will be back.

AC

As mentionend before: the different levels and the level of details is just great!

I love that LEGO actually made a little diorama of the Hoth scene when a Hoth set was only minutes away from coming out. :classic:

Looks great. I like the Wampa and Tauntaun.

Look how long it took TLC to do them!

As mentionend before: the different levels and the level of details is just great!

Must admit that I've used these levels in my other Hoth dios before and just redesigned them to fit the display case.

I love that LEGO actually made a little diorama of the Hoth scene when a Hoth set was only minutes away from coming out. :classic:

TLC had nothing to do with this, it's mine.

AC